India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Holly Molly Dolly ko pheko

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I cant stand this woman she is so irritating. I mean she was something else before her infamous elimination and when she comes back, she is busy playing to the camera. Mimicking the voice of a child and doing her silly dances in the morning (for public support? entertainment? i am sorry every her pop belly and butt jiggling is not a good sight ). I mean does she realize that she is 40+ and may be she should be a little sensible with her immature behavior.

The whole teddy bear convo with salman (what 40 yrd old woman substitutes teddy for her husband?) clearly a woman like dolly needs to i guess. Also i saw the promos for tommorows episode when farah khan enters the house and dolly run over to her screaming like a 2 year old! (she looked so scary!)  I am sure she acts like chamchi to every established bollywood personnel no matter how fake they are while treating others  like shit. Also she always talked about people being fake and unreal what should we make of her actions and complete character flip? I just cant bear knowing she is playing a game to win the show and kicking out tough competition (seema!) by using her minion Khali.Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aamras

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Dolly is supposedly entertaining nd still in BB. Just shows d psyche of ordinary ppl watching BB nd wanting Dolly 2 stay.

She behaved deplorably wen she 1st came but coz of her entertaining part(nd believe me I too enjoyed wen she was doing all those hilarious stuffs, but defo not d fights nd picking on contestants) she was given a 2nd chance. Yeah now she is all chaged nd turned out 2 be d most fake of dem all! She had 2 advantages... 1st she came as a wild card entry hving watched all episodes b4 nd so self righteously (4 her) attacked other contestants (spl. Shweta nd Sara). Den she got evicted nd came 2 know wat ppl thought of her nd returned wid a new Avtaaar. Toned down on things ppl didn't lyk abt her nd played up on things dat were making her popular! If dat's not unfair den wat is? A 40+ woman given a chance 2 redeem her image just in front of TV. I bet she'll be her usual self once out of bb, hving totally changed ppl's perception towards her.Angry

Aamras

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sssshhh]

Dolly is supposedly entertaining nd still in BB. Just shows d psyche of ordinary ppl watching BB nd wanting Dolly 2 stay.

She behaved deplorably wen she 1st came but coz of her entertaining part(nd believe me I too enjoyed wen she was doing all those hilarious stuffs, but defo not d fights nd picking on contestants) she was given a 2nd chance. Yeah now she is all chaged nd turned out 2 be d most fake of dem all! She had 2 advantages... 1st she came as a wild card entry hving watched all episodes b4 nd so self righteously (4 her) attacked other contestants (spl. Shweta nd Sara). Den she got evicted nd came 2 know wat ppl thought of her nd returned wid a new Avtaaar. Toned down on things ppl didn't lyk abt her nd played up on things dat were making her popular! If dat's not unfair den wat is? A 40+ woman given a chance 2 redeem her image just in front of TV. I bet she'll be her usual self once out of bb, hving totally changed ppl's perception towards her.Angry

[/QUOTE
I agree  with you, she even tried to cry about her miscarriages to get public sympathy–HATE BB for allowing her to manipulate the audience but i am sure there a great margin of audience that will clearl be able to see how low this woman isDead i even saw a few pics of her wearing clothes that dont fit her body looking Drunk as hell. NASTY  

Aamras

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=kuttabhai]
I dont understand the purpose of this post Confused

Why complain about the dolly ?? probably you are watching the wrong show. Embarrassed

Lets look at BB history ....we had rakhi sawant , raja chaudhary, sambhavna, KRK, payal rahotgi and others ......all chepo characters.

So we should realize that show itself was  very cheap and always had contestants like dolly .............How different was KRK last year.?
Bigg boss needs people like dolly to raise TRPs and in turn get more revenue. They have to run the business or else file bankruptcy.

So don't keep very high expectation from this nonsense show ....just watch and enjoy Tongue

[/QUOTE
Let me clarify the point of this post its basically to vent out my frustration about her chepo character as u put it. No high expectations bhai but  i am not enjoying watching her which is why wanted to share. Ant ways there were other chepos before magar Dolly bandra is unique piece havent seen an item like her yet.LOL
fadaku Newbie
fadaku
fadaku

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
yeah true..she is the most fake character in big boss... all else are same from the beginning but she has changed herself to win... earlier even if she was most blunt and rude we thought her to be like that and even had some sympathy that she is like that only but no may be she was asked to act like that by big boss and he always kept quiet even after her bad behaviour and cheap language.. then eviction came and may be big boss due to whom her image was spoiled he gave her another chance to mend her image... and then lots of favours from bb as if he wants to make up for all he has done to her previously by asking her to pick up fight with everyone and himself keeping quiet..

Big Boss hamesha nayay karte hain...

when she came outside she got to know about her tarnished image and must have talked to big boss and he again entered her...now she is saying shwetu, samu, ashu....kya ho gaya hai dolly ko jo hamesha kehti thee i'm my oroginal self... koi bhi insaan ya to aisa ya waisa ho sakta hai...she has lost her image again by doing fake things..
Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fadaku

yeah true..she is the most fake character in big boss... all else are same from the beginning but she has changed herself to win... earlier even if she was most blunt and rude we thought her to be like that and even had some sympathy that she is like that only but no may be she was asked to act like that by big boss and he always kept quiet even after her bad behaviour and cheap language.. then eviction came and may be big boss due to whom her image was spoiled he gave her another chance to mend her image... and then lots of favours from bb as if he wants to make up for all he has done to her previously by asking her to pick up fight with everyone and himself keeping quiet..

Big Boss hamesha nayay karte hain...

when she came outside she got to know about her tarnished image and must have talked to big boss and he again entered her...now she is saying shwetu, samu, ashu....kya ho gaya hai dolly ko jo hamesha kehti thee i'm my oroginal self... koi bhi insaan ya to aisa ya waisa ho sakta hai...she has lost her image again by doing fake things..

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU especially about the talking to BB to get in the house to repair her image cause she clearly did not win the VOTES on the official website.
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top