Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

a question (Page 2)

Soni_007 Groupbie
Soni_007
Soni_007

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloji

but slman shouls say this before to veena not now  only on chaddi??????????????? even mukmbal  was the one incident where he could  give her a lesson but why  now??any why only veena not ashmit who is giving her chaddi to wash?

I dont understand why you cant see " zulm karne wale se bada gunehgaar, zulm sehne wala hota hai" 

So what if AAShmit gave Veena his chaddi's to clean? is he asking her to clean them at gun point? ya chaaku ki nauk pe? C'mon any one can ask you to do something ridiculous and you agree to do it? plus Veena protrays herself as such a feminist then why would she accept to clean his chaddi's? (I care least what AAShmit's role was in this because he is a man and will smile and say look i dominated this woman from pakistan who cleaned by undies) WHERE IS VEENA's SELF RESPECT? Moreover i dont think salman drilled Veena enough. Even after asking Veena abt Chaddi episode woh besharamo ki tarahhasti rahi! shameless Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrenemelfnssweet_angel27

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni_007

but slman shouls say this before to veena not now  only on chaddi??????????????? even mukmbal  was the one incident where he could  give her a lesson but why  now??any why only veena not ashmit who is giving her chaddi to wash?

I dont understand why you cant see " zulm karne wale se bada gunehgaar, zulm sehne wala hota hai" 

So what if AAShmit gave Veena his chaddi's to clean? is he asking her to clean them at gun point? ya chaaku ki nauk pe? C'mon any one can ask you to do something ridiculous and you agree to do it? plus Veena protrays herself as such a feminist then why would she accept to clean his chaddi's? (I care least what AAShmit's role was in this because he is a man and will smile and say look i dominated this woman from pakistan who cleaned by undies) WHERE IS VEENA's SELF RESPECT? Moreover i dont think salman drilled Veena enough. Even after asking Veena abt Chaddi episode woh besharamo ki tarahhasti rahi! shameless Dead

Exactly! The rest were feeling embarresed about the whole issue including Dolly, but  Veena was so shamelessly smiling. Jab unko uski izzat ka parva nahi tho aap kyu fikar kar rahi hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samrenesweet_angel27

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soni_007

I think as a host Salman's job is to mention the highlights of the show back to the housemates that they dont realize is creating a buzz outside the BB house. The whole chaddi thing created quite a buzz and so he had to mention that and I dont think he was being partial. He was just showing her the reality of how low she has become. Even in actual relationships or marriages men prefer to clean their own underwear and Veena Malik chooses to clean them for AAshmit? i think she has no self respect-and Salman rightly questioned her for such a thing.

And about your doubt that salman is doing this to warn Veena abt AAshmit using her? C'mon! the woman is 30 something and is in showbiz u think she doesnt know when she is being used or not? clearly she is allowing AAShmit to use her and getting some footage with him in return to bag some bollywood offers. cheap cheap cheap VEENA.

Well said-simple nd clear. Big smile
Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged

veena was the one who started it. insaan ki izzat us ke hath mein hoti hai us ko "chaddi chaddi" ke naaray nai maarne chahiye the. she was the one who stooped so low that she mentioned washing ashmit's undies sab ke saamne. im surprised ashmit didnt say anything to her coz jab woh sab ke saamne yeh baat kar rai thi tou she was humiliating ashmit. silly woman.Dead salman rightly insulted her 
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohansusan29

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

First of all, I want an answer from you.. If it were on Shweta ( though Salman has no reasons to say all those abt Shweta anyways ), would u make such post?

people would be going gaga over it LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top