helloji thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i have a question  and i am really shocked at salman attitude towards veena  in today episode.............why he did all this to veena why  in this week ....before this week ore few week befor when she was actually fliriting with ashmit salman was not that bad  with her or even he was  nice to her ...and in  week she was  really good  and having fight with asmit on shoes is not a big deal why slamn  was too rude with her i could not understand. or he said all this to her in anger for being fool infront of asmit or he wants to tell her not to be a fool because ashmit is using her???? 
on the other hand for me slamn khan is not a good host becasue host should be nuteral .but slamn is behaving like a judge and even partial to his favourite contestents ........and i raelly missing today amitab bachan for his being a host of this show who was nuteral and  the best host of the show........
salman as a host  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok there is too many same threads!!!yaar if veena does not care why would u???she is having fun with salman...so why we bother here...she is not a kid she could have answer him back!!!not only her but any contestant that is being mocked can answer him back!!!but and i think veena is really lattu in salman the way she behave...so leave it!!!
DarkPassenger thumbnail
yeah how could he? poor Veena *sob*

helloji thumbnail
Originally posted by: DarkPassenger

yeah how could he? poor Veena *sob*

still waiting for the answer

Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think as a host Salman's job is to mention the highlights of the show back to the housemates that they dont realize is creating a buzz outside the BB house. The whole chaddi thing created quite a buzz and so he had to mention that and I dont think he was being partial. He was just showing her the reality of how low she has become. Even in actual relationships or marriages men prefer to clean their own underwear and Veena Malik chooses to clean them for AAshmit? i think she has no self respect-and Salman rightly questioned her for such a thing. 

And about your doubt that salman is doing this to warn Veena abt AAshmit using her? C'mon! the woman is 30 something and is in showbiz u think she doesnt know when she is being used or not? clearly she is allowing AAShmit to use her and getting some footage with him in return to bag some bollywood offers. cheap cheap cheap VEENA. 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soni_007

I think as a host Salman's job is to mention the highlights of the show back to the housemates that they dont realize is creating a buzz outside the BB house. The whole chaddi thing created quite a buzz and so he had to mention that and I dont think he was being partial. He was just showing her the reality of how low she has become. Even in actual relationships or marriages men prefer to clean their own underwear and Veena Malik chooses to clean them for AAshmit? i think she has no self respect-and Salman rightly questioned her for such a thing. 

And about your doubt that salman is doing this to warn Veena abt AAshmit using her? C'mon! the woman is 30 something and is in showbiz u think she doesnt know when she is being used or not? clearly she is allowing AAShmit to use her and getting some footage with him in return to bag some bollywood offers. cheap cheap cheap VEENA. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very Well Answered!!!
helloji thumbnail

but slman shouls say this before to veena not now  only on chaddi??????????????? even mukmbal  was the one incident where he could  give her a lesson but why  now??any why only veena not ashmit who is giving her chaddi to wash?

nusmile thumbnail

i totally agree with ur answer. she is doing all this for footage and even she tried to make the love triangle with hrishant so that she could b under the cameras for the whole episode😲Edited by nusmile - 13 years ago
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: helloji

but slman shouls say this before to veena not now  only on chaddi??????????????? even mukmbal  was the one incident where he could  give her a lesson but why  now??any why only veena not ashmit who is giving her chaddi to wash?

I dont understand why you cant see " zulm karne wale se bada gunehgaar, zulm sehne wala hota hai" 

So what if AAShmit gave Veena his chaddi's to clean? is he asking her to clean them at gun point? ya chaaku ki nauk pe? C'mon any one can ask you to do something ridiculous and you agree to do it? plus Veena protrays herself as such a feminist then why would she accept to clean his chaddi's? (I care least what AAShmit's role was in this because he is a man and will smile and say look i dominated this woman from pakistan who cleaned by undies) WHERE IS VEENA's SELF RESPECT? Moreover i dont think salman drilled Veena enough. Even after asking Veena abt Chaddi episode woh besharamo ki tarahhasti rahi! shameless πŸ€’
Black_kittykat thumbnail

I dont understand why you cant see " zulm karne wale se bada gunehgaar, zulm sehne wala hota hai" 

So what if AAShmit gave Veena his chaddi's to clean? is he asking her to clean them at gun point? ya chaaku ki nauk pe? C'mon any one can ask you to do something ridiculous and you agree to do it? plus Veena protrays herself as such a feminist then why would she accept to clean his chaddi's? (I care least what AAShmit's role was in this because he is a man and will smile and say look i dominated this woman from pakistan who cleaned by undies) WHERE IS VEENA's SELF RESPECT? Moreover i dont think salman drilled Veena enough. Even after asking Veena abt Chaddi episode woh besharamo ki tarahhasti rahi! shameless πŸ€’

Exactly! The rest were feeling embarresed about the whole issue including Dolly, but  Veena was so shamelessly smiling. Jab unko uski izzat ka parva nahi tho aap kyu fikar kar rahi hai?