Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Which Of This Will Happen On Monday? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Which Of This Will Happen On Monday?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [73.13%]
4 [5.97%]
1 [1.49%]
13 [19.40%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Originally posted by sasha_1

nothing abouve happen kala signal suresh to blame on bajji and suresh blame on bajji and kala say you take him out of his job so bajji want a revenge at you so bajji set up this guy.

Sasha shub shub bol.......shub shub bol yaar

i think kala will realize that datta will not accepting nakku cheat him so she have to change the plan to escape so she signal suresh to blame on bajji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaAbhiAni

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Hi spandy........good morning
waisay sach bolon its too terrifying to predict but my heart says things will be in nakusha's favour.......and kala won't be able to do anything........I somehow feel kuch bhe hosakta hain may be suds name taken by that guy........as we have been crying loud that please stop negativity...kala ka kia hain she can still play her games as dutta is indebted to Aye saheb...I am so happy dutta is drunk. he uses his heart when he is drunk n his ego gets down.......I am sure too much bappa-naku scenes means naku ki jeet hogi, sach ki jeet hogi..........if Naku went out of PN that will be her own decision after proving herself innocent but I don't see this track as babi is gone on leave......and somehow I feel they r moving towards Dutta-Nakusha reunion as they already love eachother.....n dutta needs a push.......dutta holding pistol to kill suresh makes me feel.......dutta u deserve nakusha, go get her.".....this guy amazed me completely........here u go he took a first step.....he stood by nakusha..he trusted her.......he trusted her ...despite saying he won't do it......love  n faith will help tasha.......I m so happy kala get ready for slap because for the v first time I feel we wil be rewarded........Kala won't be able to manipulate the situation........we will be seeing Dutta shouting that his nakusha is pure  n she cannot do any such thing n ask suresh to go n ask forgiveness from Nakusha.......that will be fun to watch........kala's whole makeup will get Dead........I am sure no seperation track is there.......n they won't repeat things...so happy Monday for us hopefully......if nakusha went out of PN that will be her personal decision....not Kala.......but I don't think its in the cards.......happy monday spandyBig smile

Good MorningHugagree with each and every words ,yes they are showing bappa nakuu scenes which indicates nakuu is going to win if not tno meaning for these scenes ,yes dutta amazed by standing on nakuu side ,we can see how much truth is in his words when he said to nakuu in room Did I ever say I doubted youEmbarrassedwill be happy if guy takes suds name hope he do ,seeing dutta shouting nakuu is oure and innocent will be awesome ,yes as babi left I to tink there was no separation track ,because story have to move now ,hope this situation further pushes Tasha closer.Thanks for sharing your viewsHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1AbhiAni

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveumishal

CV's wouldnt take their trump card like Kala / Suds out of PN ....Hence they wont let Suresh blabber their name....

If he says he's a paid actor - dutta very well can get it out of the agency....but do you think Kala wouldnt have thought about this ???

Joker ke saath raja rani mile to khel palat....

Lets wait n watch

Oh you are scaring me ,but I hope nakuu wins this time ,nakuu bappa scene before this incident says it ,she was tested many times in this house hope this time nakuu wins and no repeat like last time, and kala thinking about this first thing she is very over confident this time and also thinking nakuu is out of room due to her stupid plan and she do not know what conversation nakuu and dutta had before nakuu leaving room so she is in her own world this time.Hope every thing goes fine this time.Thanks for sharingBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsasha_1AbhiAni

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged

nothing abouve happen kala signal suresh to blame on bajji and suresh blame on bajji and kala say you take him out of his job so bajji want a revenge at you so bajji set up this guy.

Hi sasha Oh no I think dutta will have enough sense that bajii will not plan any thing against nakuu as they share a good friendship,sasha scared me ,hope every thing happens fine on Monday. Thanks for sharingHug

AbhiAnisasha_1

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pbtghosh

Suresh will not say any one name just say He is paid actor and also kala manupulate the situation to save her self and she  save suresh's life also. definitly naku is not going out of PN. kala just manage the situation does not go worst for her.

yes suresh may not say any one name just may say he is paid agree with you ,ya for situation not to get worst suds or kala may let suresh go away,hope every thing fine happens on Monday .Thanks for sharingBig smile

AbhiAnisasha_1

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i voted suresh say kala i want that so badly let me be positive LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

i think sudarshan will intervene and will take suresh away before he names anybody...i dont want nakku out of PN

Hi RoseBig smileme to do not want nakuu to be out of PN ,yes suds may help suresh to go away after he saying some one paid me and I was just actor ,hope every thing goes fine on Monday .Thanks for sharing RoseHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spandana11

Hi sasha Oh no I think dutta will have enough sense that bajii will not plan any thing against nakuu as they share a good friendship,sasha scared me ,hope every thing happens fine on Monday. Thanks for sharingHug

i hope so and did u read the spoiler seema is back so i think tash love track is going to start very soon Wink so i think cupid kala work is fabulous. so let see what will happen on monday.

Go to top