Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Which Of This Will Happen On Monday?

Poll Question: Which Of This Will Happen On Monday?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [73.13%]
4 [5.97%]
1 [1.49%]
13 [19.40%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Hello friends what a cling flinger on week end now these two days we all be thinking what may happen on monday ,I am sure dutta will not doubt especially after he saying to nakuu did I say ever I doubted you to nakuu and separation track will not move story and also Dutta character till date was up to mark if he doubts it will be like normal any other serial so hope for best ,so may be suresh may not say any one name as game gas to go on,he may say he is actor and he is paid to act like this and he do not who is it,so what all of you think guys share me ,I am also scared if kala comes and takes advantage and throws nakuu out,but I think nakuu bappa will win this time share your taughts guys

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mish_alkamaszAbhiAnisasha_1mussy.jamshedbfunofbb123-bharti-ushankitvc--khushi--stranger2rose

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

hey good morning spandySmile

yaa ur  r8...its a cliffhangerLOL..but very nice cliffhangerLOL
but i didnt lyk any option....Ouch....der is a daubt suresh will take suds n kala's name
n its not possible...dat kala manipulate  situation n N' out of PN.....Shocked.....no yaaar kuch toh accha socho nakusha ke liyeLOL......

may dis tym again for kala ka muh kaala.....n usehi apni dubati nayya bachani haiLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipbtghoshmussy.jamshedbfunofbb123spandana11--khushi--

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
i think he will not take anybody's name but i think kala sara blame chaskar pe dalegi i don't know how but i think this will happen varna sud chaskar ko rokte rokte achanak jane ko nahi kehta

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshedspandana11

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonee

hey good morning spandySmile

yaa ur  r8...its a cliffhangerLOL..but very nice cliffhangerLOL
but i didnt lyk any option....Ouch....der is a daubt suresh will take suds n kala's name
n its not possible...dat kala manipulate  situation n N' out of PN.....Shocked.....no yaaar kuch toh accha socho nakusha ke liyeLOL......

may dis tym again for kala ka muh kaala.....n usehi apni dubati nayya bachani haiLOL

Good Morning soneeHug,yes yes a nice cliffhanger should wait till Monday  me to do not want kala to take advantage but a wired feeling ,hope maximum chances for suresh not saying any one name simply he may say he is paid to do this and he is actor and he do not know how it is because if he says kala or suds name game will endSmile

Thanks for sharing Hug,hope every thing goes fine on monday

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshed--SONEE--ushankitvc--khushi--

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I dont think Suresh will take anbodys name .........but he  may say that he is a paid actor........and he doesnt know who paid him.......... Kala wont be able to manipulate this time..........Dutta is drunk.........he is Nakkus Dutta now.........and he already said that he nvr suspected her fidelity.............so he is sure somebody is framing her.............Waiting fr Monday epi....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaAbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshed--khushi--

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampgirl

i think he will not take anybody's name but i think kala sara blame chaskar pe dalegi i don't know how but i think this will happen varna sud chaskar ko rokte rokte achanak jane ko nahi kehta

yes me to think suresh may not say any one name ,blame on chaskar interesting for some purpose he is brought let us see how he effects Tasha relationship .Hope every thing goes fine on Monday Thanks for sharingBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hi spandy........good morning
waisay sach bolon its too terrifying to predict but my heart says things will be in nakusha's favour.......and kala won't be able to do anything........I somehow feel kuch bhe hosakta hain may be suds name taken by that guy........as we have been crying loud that please stop negativity...kala ka kia hain she can still play her games as dutta is indebted to Aye saheb...I am so happy dutta is drunk. he uses his heart when he is drunk n his ego gets down.......I am sure too much bappa-naku scenes means naku ki jeet hogi, sach ki jeet hogi..........if Naku went out of PN that will be her own decision after proving herself innocent but I don't see this track as babi is gone on leave......and somehow I feel they r moving towards Dutta-Nakusha reunion as they already love eachother.....n dutta needs a push.......dutta holding pistol to kill suresh makes me feel.......dutta u deserve nakusha, go get her.".....this guy amazed me completely........here u go he took a first step.....he stood by nakusha..he trusted her.......he trusted her ...despite saying he won't do it......love  n faith will help tasha.......I m so happy kala get ready for slap because for the v first time I feel we wil be rewarded........Kala won't be able to manipulate the situation........we will be seeing Dutta shouting that his nakusha is pure  n she cannot do any such thing n ask suresh to go n ask forgiveness from Nakusha.......that will be fun to watch........kala's whole makeup will get Dead........I am sure no seperation track is there.......n they won't repeat things...so happy Monday for us hopefully......if nakusha went out of PN that will be her personal decision....not Kala.......but I don't think its in the cards.......happy monday spandyBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlAbhiAnisasha_1pbtghoshbfunofbb123

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
CV's wouldnt take their trump card like Kala / Suds out of PN ....Hence they wont let Suresh blabber their name....

If he says he's a paid actor - dutta very well can get it out of the agency....but do you think Kala wouldnt have thought about this ???

Joker ke saath raja rani mile to khel palat....

Lets wait n watch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnibfunofbb123mussy.jamshedFishfish

Go to top