Pratigya
Pratigya

i am in love with kesar

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
hi friends,
   just wanted to appreciate creatives for creating such an excellent character named kesar.she is soo natural hands off to her for her patience.she is a true example of a selfless person .despite whatever her husband did to her and her babies she loves him a lot and is being extremely faithful to him.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap she is the one whoes parents forgets her after marriage never asked her how is she her inlaws does not give any respect to her her husband manhandles her but she gives the due respect to everyone never complaints.in real life we can see such things with maids some of them are going through these problems and they cant do anything about iti am just loving her at present she is slowly observing all the nautanki in tn and keeping it in her memory for her final explosion .i appreciate kalpana bora for portraying the character of kesar so well having said that if she leaves the serial it will not make any difference to me because she is not the one for whom i am watching this show and it will not lessen my kove for MKAP i was still and will remain the loyal viewver of MKAP and will always try to find good things in itBig smile because this serial makes me happy for whatsoever reasons and i want to be happySmile and according to the new article kalpana is leaving because of salary problems so i have no sympathies and i care a hoot let her play the money hai toh honey hai game.
here i wish all the very best of luck to the pops in there search for a new actress to play kesar and i beleive they will succeed in thisThumbs Up thanks pops for giving us arja /kriya and ss

Edited by telstra - 17 December 2010 at 7:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyarapiyaricarisma2

salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hi friends,
   just wanted to appreciate creatives for creating such an excellent character named kesar.she is soo natural hands off to her for her patience.she is a true example of a selfless person .despite whatever her husband did to her and her babies she loves him a lot and is being extremely faithful to him.Clap she is the one whoes parents forgets her after marriage never asked her how is she her inlaws does not give any respect to her her husband manhandles her but she gives the due respect to everyone never complaints.in real life we can see such things with maids some of them are going through these problems and they cant do anything about it.i appreciate kalpana bora for portraying the character of kesar so well having said that if she leaves the serial it will not make any difference to me because she is not the one for whom i am watching this show and it will not lessen my kove for MKAP i was still and will remain the loyal viewver of MKAP and will always try to find good things in itBig smile because this serial makes me happy for whatsoever reasons and i want to be happySmile and according to the new article kalpana is leaving because of salary problems so i have no sympathies and i care a hoot let her play the money hai toh honey hai game.
here i wish all the very best of luck to the pops in there search for a new actress to play kesar and i beleive they will succeed in thisThumbs Up thanks pops for giving us arja /kriya and ss

kesar ClapClapClapClapbut for  kriya aka arjaClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedStarStarThumbs UpThumbs UpHeartHeartHugHugDay DreamingDay Dreamingitne hi emotions mileLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

okkk

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Kesar?? Kesar who??? Sorry for acting like the CVs, they have forgotten her existence.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierMeaningfulcarisma2

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

If Kalpana leaves, the CVs will not even bother to bring in another actor to play her character. They will just get it done using a dupe, just like we are seeing dupes for aarushi, SS etc.

It is very easy to use dupe for Kesar, she will not have any dialogues anyway, only expressions in few scenes. And the CVs must have already covered all those expressions. When ever needed they will show the zoomed in face of Kesar with that particular expression.

Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Kesar?? Kesar who??? Sorry for acting like the CVs, they have forgotten her existence.Angry
no they have not forgotten her at present she is just showing her emotins through her facial expressiona and angry eyes time is near when she will explode and that will take serial to new heights ClapClapClapClapClap afterall they have done all this s-a marriage drama against audience wishes because they wanted her to emerge as a strong wmen and she willBig smile

Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salkhan

Originally posted by telstra

hi friends,
   just wanted to appreciate creatives for creating such an excellent character named kesar.she is soo natural hands off to her for her patience.she is a true example of a selfless person .despite whatever her husband did to her and her babies she loves him a lot and is being extremely faithful to him.Clap she is the one whoes parents forgets her after marriage never asked her how is she her inlaws does not give any respect to her her husband manhandles her but she gives the due respect to everyone never complaints.in real life we can see such things with maids some of them are going through these problems and they cant do anything about it.i appreciate kalpana bora for portraying the character of kesar so well having said that if she leaves the serial it will not make any difference to me because she is not the one for whom i am watching this show and it will not lessen my kove for MKAP i was still and will remain the loyal viewver of MKAP and will always try to find good things in itBig smile because this serial makes me happy for whatsoever reasons and i want to be happySmile and according to the new article kalpana is leaving because of salary problems so i have no sympathies and i care a hoot let her play the money hai toh honey hai game.

kesar ClapClapClapClapbut for  kriya aka arjaClapClapEmbarrassedEmbarrassedStarStarThumbs UpThumbs UpHeartHeartHugHugDay DreamingDay Dreamingitne hi emotions mileLOLLOLLOL
i beleive salkhan that there are no words and no emoctions to describe two of them we must invent some new words lamnguage doesnot matter they r just................................................... short of words
love them a lot
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnsu

If Kalpana leaves, the CVs will not even bother to bring in another actor to play her character. They will just get it done using a dupe, just like we are seeing dupes for aarushi, SS etc.

It is very easy to use dupe for Kesar, she will not have any dialogues anyway, only expressions in few scenes. And the CVs must have already covered all those expressions. When ever needed they will show the zoomed in face of Kesar with that particular expression.

msnu i beleive if kalpana leaves they have to find an actress to play her role as the track is finally moving towards her explosionSmile she is just like a pressure cooker these days building pressure and if no one will show sympathy towards her and try to be humble with her than in no time she will explode as people in tn have forgotten her completely after putting her on fireTongue as anupam shyam is concerned i read somewhere he is busy shooting for a bhoujpuri movie and as hundaSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepyl is concerned i am hoping that she has already left the show btw i have a dream last night that due to family pressure she has left the show SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile and the day she leaves i will b the most happiest person on earth i never hated anyone like this before but sorry cant control my emotions and cant tell lieOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeaningfulMili27

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top