Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Ek Dil Ke Liye Dunya De Di FF Discont'd pg.17! (Page 9)

indianamerican Senior Member
indianamerican
indianamerican

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I love reading your ff. Its like i get to watch two episodes in one day!! pls pls continue dear. you are doing good job :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
you under estimate how good you are. lovely peice's of work. update soon

butterfly_16

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
nicee!!!

butterfly_16

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Chapter 4c: A Helluva Night contd..

I closed my eyes for a second as I felt the rage charge against my chest. I could feel their eyes boring into my head as the turmoil in my chest got heavier - I needed to be alone. I needed some time to think. I let go of Arohi's hand as I opened my eyes, looking straight I headed off into one of the rooms. 
"Let him go", I heard Arohi say to them.
I locked the door behind me, leaning my head against it as I thought about everything that had happened tonight. First Gauri and now Dad....who was next?

"He'll be back", I told them,"He just needs some time to think". Billu turned his attention to me then.
"The flight leaves at 4 am and it's 1 right now. I have Bhaiyya's stuff with me, but we have to get your passport and stuff somehow Bhabhi....", Billu sat down on the sofa then, wondering what to do.
I looked at the room's locked door, wishing he'd come out soon. I didn't know what we were going to do or where we were going to go..the future looked so bleak, but there was only one thing that was lighting it up - Arjun. Without him, it seemed totally dark.

"What?! Why are you looking at me like that?!", Sanchit's frightened voice brought me out of my reverie.
Shefali was looking towards him with an amused expression on her face,"You're the only one that can do it", she simply replied.
"Do what?"
"I know you're dumb, Sanchit, but you're not so dumb that you don't understand what I'm talking about", she replied pointedly.
Sanchit dropped his act.
"Look woman, just how do you expect me to get into her room?", he asked incredulously.
"You live in that house, it's not that impossible y'know", Shefali rolled her eyes at him.
"But my mum thinks I'm staying over at my friends house"
"So? Say you decided to come back"
"I can't"
"Why can't you?!"
"It's past midnight!"
"Fine then", Shefali fumed, "You're just going to have to steal Aro's stuff from her room then if you can't go there like a shareef bacha!"
"Are you crazy? You want me to steal....in a house filled with police?! And that too, my own house?! Chachu aur daddu mil ke mera encounter kar denge!"
"Either way, tumhe marna he parega Mr. Sanchit Ahluwalia....ya to apni girlfriends se pitte huwe maroge ya phir apne chachu se! Tumhi choose kar lo ke tumhe kaunsa option better lagta hai, pehle option mein tumhari maut guaranteed hai, doosre option me sirf thora risk hai"
"Thora risk hai?! Thora?! Are you friggin crazy?"

Shefali decided she'd had enough. After all kehte hai na, laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante.
She took out her cellphone and started texting at superfast speed.
I decided to play along.
"How long is it going to take?"
"Ek ghanta, she said it with such confidence that anyone could have fallen into the trap, "Ek ghante mein poore chandigarh ko pata chal jayenge iss namune ke kartoot!"

"Aro, you're my sister, how can you do this to me?" Sanchit looked appalled.
"You're my brother, can't you do this much for me?", I said turning serious. After all, it wasn't like it was the first time that Sanchit was doing something against the family.

Sanchit's face turned sour.
"Look Aro, you're planning on running away with Arjun Singhania! He friggin kidnapped you, damnit! His dad wants to kill you and here you are all ready to go off with him? How do you know he's not pretending? I've had enough with this s***! How can you believe him? After everything he put our whole family under? You need a reality check, damnit! Don't you get it? He wouldn't hesitate to kill you!"

My hand connected with his face before I even realized what I was doing. I'd had enough. He knew nothing about Arjun. Just then, Arjun came out of the room. 
"Arjun can kill me? Arjun? What do you know about him!?," I shook Sanchit holding his collar, "He took a bullet for me, damnit! A bullet! I don't need a reality check, you friggin need a reality check!"
Sanchit's expression was one of shock and surprise when Arjun came up behind me.

"Arohi, let go of him," Arjun said, gently tugging away my fingers from his collar. I realized I was still holding on to him and so I let go of him.

"Nobody needs to do anything as we're not running away". Arjun's tone had a ring of finality to it, which meant there'd be no more discussions on the topic.

Finally done with this chappy. Tell me what you think please :)

Edited by butterfly_16 - 17 March 2011 at 9:07am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi_ansariindianamericancutecancy-anzaeram-ThugAngelpiamistsezoMina_TMsFuzzybear69justpratirasika_DSmIsHeZ.x.vrshn.shootingstar.xxbrainychild92Saams

vanshika456 Groupbie
vanshika456
vanshika456

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yayyy 1st 2 comment.....nyc update...totally worth the wait....nw waitin 4 wat arjun has 2 say...thnx 4 d pm...

butterfly_16

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanshika456

yayyy 1st 2 comment.....nyc update...totally worth the wait....nw waitin 4 wat arjun has 2 say...thnx 4 d pm...

Your welcome, glad to know you liked it :)

Edited by butterfly_16 - 17 March 2011 at 9:08am
dishdirection Senior Member
dishdirection
dishdirection

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
great do continue soon waiting

butterfly_16

MrsCrosby87 Senior Member
MrsCrosby87
MrsCrosby87

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
aweeehh that was soo guddd :D pls continue soon!

butterfly_16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index