Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Ek Dil Ke Liye Dunya De Di FF Discont'd pg.17! (Page 4)

sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
love the way you tell the story, please update next part soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16-anzaeram-

kritz4ever IF-Rockerz
kritz4ever
kritz4ever

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
yaar dying for next part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
nicely written Embarrassed

i love the way you said Arjun's POV
update soon Big smile

butterfly_16

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Loved the FF..its awesumClap 

It wud have been gr8 if this was incorporated into the show *sigh* anyways update soon n do pm meSmile

butterfly_16

indianamerican Senior Member
indianamerican
indianamerican

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I like the story so far and def wants to know how gauri will react when she finds out about all this.. Please add me to your PM list if you can. Looking forward to read next update. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16-anzaeram-

-anzaeram- Senior Member
-anzaeram-
-anzaeram-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Cant wait for next part..... Please add me to your PM list........

butterfly_16

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4: A Helluva Night

My head was throbbing as I opened my eyes a fraction and took in my surroundings. As my eyes registered everything around me I noticed a digital clock on the bedside table - 12:20 am. Wait, this wasn't my room.....what the heck was I doing here?

And then it all came back to me. The memories flooded my mind now, one after another they just kept coming - The club with Chiku, the confrontation between me and Arjun, Arjun talking about a letter.....a letter he gave to Gauri.

The flow of memories stopped. Gauri. Of all people, Gauri. I felt hot tears sting my eyes as I turned to bury my face in my pillow. I wasn't crying for her - she wasn't worth crying over. I was crying over everything I'd said to Arjun, I'd hurt him so much, yet he....he'd only cared for me.

Arjun - where was he? I needed to find him. He must be around here somewhere...I couldn't think of another reason as to how I could have possibly gotten here. I got up - a little too quickly - and regretted it as my head started to throb again. I sat up against the headrest and put my head up against the wall. I waited a little while to get my head steady before I got up.

That was when I began to hear the shouting. There was a loud crack and I heard someone scream Arjun. I panicked as I got off the bed and ran out of the door. There was a faint light coming from down the hallway and I ran there as quickly as I could.

"Arjun!", I shouted, panicking at the thought of him being hurt. As I burst into the room, I saw that it wasn't Arjun I needed to be panicking about - it was Sanchit. Arjun had him up against the wall in a position that looked anything, but comfortable.

"Arohi, it's Sanchit's fault", Shefali started, but Simi silenced her with a look.

A resounding crash echoed around the room as Arjun let go of Sanchit and he fell to the floor. Arjun looked at me and I felt the tension between us escalate. He seemed so hesitant, as if he wasn't sure what to say...as if he wasn't sure I'd believe him. I'd done that to him. I'd never trusted him. As I looked at him then I realized, I didn't care about the world, I only cared about Arjun. He was the only one that mattered. I couldn't hurt him anymore. I couldn't, I wouldn't - I thought angrily of Gauri-throw away what was between us. I ran towards him and gripped him in a hug as my eyes welled up with tears and spilled over once more.

" I'm S-s-s-o-r-r-r-y," I cried into him, my voice choking with tears.

"Arohi," he whispered as he gently put his arms around me, "It's alright, shhh".

I looked up at him. I wanted to tell him everything, but I couldn't find the words. How do you tell someone that they mean the world to you? That you'd give up everything for them? How could words possibly convey what I felt for him?

As I looked into his deep chocolate brown eyes and saw that they were laced with only his love and concern for me, I couldn't help, but blurt out "I love you, Arjun".

His face broke into a smile as he whispered " I love you too, Arohi".

"Wooooooooooooot!", Shefali screamed, standing up on her chair, with one hand on her hip, she turned to face Sanchit and said, "What did I say? What?! You wanted proof, you have proof, now you dare do anything..." she blackmailed him, pointing at her cell.

Woah. I had to admit, Shefali had her own unique way of doing things, alright.

hmmm, this fic is gonna be harder than I thought. I'm really sorry for the late update, but lately I was faced with exams and writer's block. I hadn't really been able to think of anything to continue this with. I have a slight idea for the plot line ahead, but does anyone still want me to continue this story?

Edited by butterfly_16 - 16 February 2011 at 6:41pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya92vanshika456khadija-kmhArjuhiLuvadestinyliesKudi_NextDoorsezopiamistLove14juhi_ansari-anzaeram-justpratiNelz..MsFuzzybear69rasika_DSIrikaLovesKMHsknramIsHeZ.xlara3110.vrshn.Saamsshootingstar.xx

MrsCrosby87 Senior Member
MrsCrosby87
MrsCrosby87

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
YES YES PLS CONTINUEEE i like where this is headed :DD

butterfly_16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index