Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Ek Dil Ke Liye Dunya De Di FF Discont'd pg.17! (Page 3)

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly_16

@ niru273 - This was my first time using pm, so by mistake I sent the message to you twiceEmbarrassed Sorry!

its totally alrite !!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2b: Gauri's Truth

"Jhoot!", I said. How many more lies was he gonna tell? I'd had enough of this. I pushed at him, trying to break out of his grip. His eyes flashed at me in anger.

"That's it! Ab tum chup rahogi aur sirf main baat karunga! Arohi, I gave a letter to Gauri when she came to meet me in the restaurant to give to you! I told her that I'd give up everything for you! Abhi bhi, I'll leave everything for you, Arohi! Lekin lagta hai ke ussne toh tumhe kuch aur hi kaha....."

I stopped trying to push him away as I took a moment to let everything he'd said sink into me. He took my face in his hands and wiped my tears away. I couldn't think straight anymore....Gauri ne mujhse jhoot kaha? My best friend, I'd shared everything with her and she...but who's to say Arjun wasn't lying? I looked up into his eyes this time and I could see he was worried...worried for me! I don't know why, but I couldn't bring myself to think that he was lying this time, his eyes were saying that he'd said the truth. I thought over what he'd said....that he'd given a letter to Gauri....that he'd give up everything for me......"But why would Gauri lie to me? I'm her best friend!", my voice was now full of hurt. I wanted to cry, but I didn't even have the power for that anymore. It was like something had shattered within me. My head started to throb with the pain and  I felt my knees go weak, but Arjun caught me from under them and picked me up.

"Arohi!", I heard a voice call out. Was that Shefali? I saw someone running towards us, but Arjun's eyes never left my face. I looked into his eyes and felt at home. And then everything went black.

Big smileWill be updating chapter 3 today too....sorry this chapters a bit late, but I wanted to make sure that I'd had it right oh and next chapter will be in Arjun's point of view. Please comment or press the like button! Thanx for reading! :D

Edited by butterfly_16 - 17 February 2011 at 7:52pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhdestinyliesKudi_NextDoorThugAngelpiamist-anzaeram-juhi_ansaridishdirectionLove14niru273justpratiMsFuzzybear69rasika_DSIrikaLovesKMHsknravioletteaparna4karanika.vrshn.lara3110SaamsAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
PM Post

If you want to get a pm for the updates just press the like button for this post and I'll pm you the next time I update :)!

Edited by butterfly_16 - 22 December 2010 at 2:36pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshanbhav04ThugAngelpiamistbollyrockstarMsFuzzybear69rasika_DSIrikaLovesKMHviolettesweet_angel27Jin.mIsHeZ.xAnjalii...xXx.Dulcet

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Enjoy! :D This chapter is in Arjun's P.O.V
Chapter 3: Shefali's house

Her eyes closed and her head drooped off to one side. I gently moved her head so that it was cradled between my arm and chest. Arohi had heard a lot tonight, she needed rest. I saw Shefali running towards me and started walking towards her when I felt a tap on my shoulders.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" said a guy's voice. I turned around to face him. Romit was trying to calm him down, but the guy shook him off.
"Romit, meri dushmani tujhse nahin, tere bhai se hai, hat ja varna ghusse mein jo mene kardiya uska ilzaam mere upar mat dalna!",he turned toward me, "Put her down!". I narrowed my eyes at him, who the heck was he anyway? The last time I checked, Chiku was her fiance, who was this new guy?

"Romit, yeh kaun hai?", I asked my brother as calmly as I could.

"Sanchit, Arohi ka bhai", the guy replied. "Put her down!", he ordered once again. His voice was shaking from restraining himself. I wasn't going to put her down, I didn't care if he was her brother. I wasn't going to fight him, but neither was I going to give into his demands.  Gosh, this was quite a night, I really wasn't in the mood to explain everything to this idiot. Arohi needed to rest.

"Bhai please", Romit said and I could see his eyes begging with me to put Arohi down.

I composed myself and calmly beckoned Sanchit towards me so that he could pick her up. Shefali then caught up to us, she was huffing from running. Simi was right behind her.

"Hey Sanchit, main Arohi ko utha lunga, after all I'm her fiance!" Chiku said with his 100 watt smile. Iska bhai kuch kam tha, ke ab yeh nautanki bhi paunch gaya? Man to kar raha hai ke iske saare daant hi tor doon! I give him a look, the look that had my enemies writhe with fear. I could see the fear in his eyes and watched him back away with a satisfied smirk on my face.

"Main uska fiance hoon, lekin Sanchit tum uske bhai ho to tumhi usko utha lo....." Chiku murmured to himself.

"Shut up", I said cutting him off. I looked at Arohi once more. God, she was beautiful. I could feel Sanchit staring like he was ready to bore holes into my head with his eyes, he held his hands out to take Arohi and I loosened my grip on her so that he could take her. He'd almost taken her when I felt her hands gripping my shirt tighter. Sanchit was staring again, but I ignored him. I tried to loosen her hold, but she only tugged more tightly. He forcefully tried to remove her hold on me when she whispered, "I love you, Arjun". She was unconscious, but hey it still counted, right? I felt a smile automatically spread across my face.
"I love you too", I whispered back, bending my head to her ear.

An eerie quiet then surrounded the seven of us. Sanchit moved back, a defeated look on his face. It was Shefali who then broke the silence.

"Let's go to my house, we can sort this out there and explain everything to them as well", she said looking at me. I nodded. Out of all of us, I had least expected Shefali to be the sensible one.

We walked out of the club then and as I looked around, I noticed that we'd drawn quite a crowd. Shefali took her car out first and then we all followed her lead. I let Romit drive my car so that I could sit in the back with Arohi. I shifted a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. She looked so peaceful like this. I'd never give her a chance to cry ever again. I thought back to the conversation we had......Gauri! My hand balled into a fist at the very thought of her and I promised myself that very soon, Mrs. Gauri Ahluwalia would taste how it felt to be a victim of Arjun Singhania's anger.

It was then that Romit spoke, "You love her a lot, don't you bro?". He shook his head and then said, "Girls throw themselves at you! Poore Chandigarh mein aapko, Arohi Ahluwalia, he mili?".

I smiled at his childishness and replied, "Jab tujhe pyaar hoga, tab tujhe pata chalega. Pyaar soch kar nahin kar sakte, woh to bas ho jata hai".
"Sab pyaar karne walon ka yeh ek hi ghissa pitta dialogue hota hai....", Romit was murmuring to himself. I hit him on the back of his head.

"Bhai!", he cried. I laughed then and so did he. It was nice to know that there was someone who'd always support me no matter how crazy he thought I was. We were silent for the rest of the ride, it was a comfortable silence though. I'd slightly fallen asleep watching Arohi when I was woken up to a rapping on the window of my car.

I'm gonna kill Romit! If there was even a slight mark on the window I'd.......! He opened the door and I stepped out of the car with Arohi.
We were in front of a bungalow and I momentarily forgot about Romit.

"Bhai, there's a slight mark on your car, that's okay right?", he said smirking.
"Romit, just watch what I do to you", I said narrowing my eyes at him.

I watched him run into the house as I was too tired to run after him. What a night! I followed Shefali into her house then. It was quite modern, with art furnishings here and there. Luckily for us, her parents lived in Delhi, but kept a house in Chandigarh for vacation purposes. She led me to a room in which I put arohi down onto the bed and then covered her with a blanket. I kissed her on the forehead and took a look at the digital clock on the bedside table, it said it was 12 am. Shefali then led me to the dining room, where all of us were to have our 'meeting'.

I hope you liked it :D! this was to make up for the really short chapter 2b and the chapter delay!  Please comment or press the like button!Big smile Thanx for reading!

Edited by butterfly_16 - 17 February 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

samyrakhadija-kmhdestinyliesKudi_NextDoorThugAngelpiamistdishdirectionLove14-anzaeram-justpratiMsFuzzybear69rasika_DSviolettesweet_angel27IrikaLovesKMHsknramIsHeZ.xaparna4karanika.vrshn.lara3110Saamsshootingstar.xxObodroKargosh

samyra Groupbie
samyra
samyra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:32am | IP Logged
loved it specially the i love you part !!!!!!
pls pm me

butterfly_16

IrikaLovesKMH IF-Dazzler
IrikaLovesKMH
IrikaLovesKMH

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
loved the part..
update more soon..

butterfly_16

niru273 Goldie
niru273
niru273

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
hey nice part pls continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

butterfly_16

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Can't tell you how much I loved it! I just loved the way you expressed Arjun's feelings for Arohi....
You're such a great writer....am looking forward to moreEmbarrassed
Don't forget to PM me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16-anzaeram-kritz4ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index