Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Ek Dil Ke Liye Dunya De Di FF Discont'd pg.17! (Page 2)

princessbabli Groupbie
princessbabli
princessbabli

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thnx pls pm me wen u updt nxt tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

..-Niru-.. Goldie
..-Niru-..
..-Niru-..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged
wow nice update yaar !! can u plspls pls pm me next time?

butterfly_16

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Argghhhhhh! This is gonna take a lil longer. I lost my chapter 2 update Cry. crap, it totally ruined my moodAngry. I had this amazing idea and now....it's gone.
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Enjoy and thank you to everyone that commented/pressed the like button. I really appreciate it :)

Chapter 2a: The Letter

"You never got my letter?!" He seemed furious now. But who cares?

"Why does it matter?", I asked.

I didn't have the strength to fight him. I didn't want to fight him. I felt two wet drops on my cheek before I knew I'd started to cry. My tears started to blur my vision and I looked down blinking back my tears. I wasn't going to cry in front of him. No freaking way. But I couldn't help it, I knew I shouldn't have been drinking! I remembered back to the time when I went to get Gauri from Arjun's cottage, how he saved me in the jungle......and I couldn't stop them. Why, Arjun, why?! My head started swarming as I started to think about his betrayal, him asking for forgiveness, his father, him handcuffed in jail.....I couldn't hold it in me anymore. I'd had enough. I looked up from my feet to look him defiantly in the eye. I was visibly shaking as I started to point my finger towards him.

"After everything you said to Gauri, about me being just a game, you don't care, you did this with Gauri too......" I trailed off, my voice choking with tears. I couldn't finish what she'd told me. I couldn't bear to think that Arjun didn't care for me. That I had no importance in his life. That he didn't love me. And with that thought fresh tears sprang from my eyes. Arjun tried to comfort me by putting his arms around me, but I pushed him off.

"DON'T!....Don't you dare touch me!", I shrieked. I was aware that everyone was looking at us now, my brother, Chiku, but I didn't care.

" You're a...a traitor! a liar! You're worse than a dog, at least dogs are loyal! You're a....you're a.....a Singhania!", I said the name like it was a swear word, the most filthiest and dirtiest ever. I could see Arjun was angry and that just made me feel better. After all, he didn't have the right to be angry after everything he did.

His intense, brown eyes softened then as he looked at me. Nothing through me off like that did.

"Arohi, Gauri lied", he whispered to me. He held me in a steel grip then as though he knew I was thinking of running away, but he didn't have to.....his chocolatey brown eyes had already made me a captive.

LOLhehe, I actually really like this chapter, it was fun to write. I know its short, but I think now I'm going to keep them short. This is just so that the same quality of writing is maintained throughout the fic :) otherwise I get bored and start writing bad.
Next chapter is Chapter 2b: Gauri's truth.....probably later today or tomorrow hopefully.
Please comment or press the like button! Thanx for reading!Embarrassed

Edited by butterfly_16 - 17 February 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

samyrakhadija-kmhAnham.destinyliesMsFuzzybear69ThugAngelpiamistLove14-anzaeram-..-Niru-..justpratirasika_DSIrikaLovesKMHsknraviolettemIsHeZ.x.vrshn.lara3110SaamsAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshsaraaa.

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
@ niru273 - This was my first time using pm, so by mistake I sent the message to you twiceEmbarrassed Sorry!
princessbabli Groupbie
princessbabli
princessbabli

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Thnx a lot
Gud one pls let arjuhi go on a 2nd jungle trip while gauri revises her crap;-)

butterfly_16

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessbabli

Thnx a lot
Gud one pls let arjuhi go on a 2nd jungle trip while gauri revises her crap;-)

I have something like that coming up, but not in the next chap itself, chapter 3 or 4Wink Though its not a jungle trip....but they'll be together...and away from family :D
And I have something really good in store for gauriAngry, let's just say she's gonna be outta here soonLOL oh and thank you for the wonderful feedback! :D

Edited by butterfly_16 - 20 December 2010 at 12:40pm
IrikaLovesKMH IF-Dazzler
IrikaLovesKMH
IrikaLovesKMH

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
nice start update more soon.

butterfly_16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index