Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Ek Dil Ke Liye Dunya De Di FF Discont'd pg.17! (Page 17)

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
please update!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
hey butterfly (sory dnt kno ur real nme lol) pls update .. its been monthz sinc uve updated...leaving it at a cliffhanger..plsss dont tarapao us any longer..pretty pweez.x

butterfly_16

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
We're waiting for an update .. the FF so far is really interesting .. please do update soonEmbarrassed

butterfly_16

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Hey just started reading your ff, love it so far! Can you please pm me updates! :) I'll add you to my buddy list so it'll be easier to send updates :) Thanks

butterfly_16

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hey jst read all d parts n ur ff is tooo good yrrr i mean...simply gr8888888888888...i luvd it...plzzz post asap n add me to ur pm list...tc

butterfly_16

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hey i ju read ur ff n it iz brillian i luv it 
cn u plzz add me 2 ur pm list

butterfly_16

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
FF Discontinued...

There's a lot of stuff going on in my personal life right now because of which I doubt I'll be coming back on IF.
I had to abruptly leave IF - I haven't been on for a long time, in fact I didn't even know KMH 2 ended - and the only reason I can offer for that is Life.Sometimes things just happen because of which you have to decide where to place your priorities. At the moment I'm going through a really tough time and so is my family so please I sincerely request duas and the prayers of all!

It took a lot of courage to post this up as I'm one that usually keeps to myself-and I know this post is no way specific as I didn't intend it to be - some things are just very personal.

For everybody that even bothered to read this fic and give me a chance you guys absolutely rock! Thank you very much! But I can't carry on with the false assumption and let you guys be under the assumption that I'll be able to continue this fic - its just not a possibility now and probably won't be for a long time because of which this is most likely to be my last post on IF. Sometimes life just throws stuff at us we're not ready for, but we have to rise to the occasion for because we're the only one who can do it. Once more I'm requesting lots of duas and prayers please! At the moment I'm really in need of it :)

Thank you all,
Zainab - for those wondering what my real name is :)

P.S. I've had a blast on here and will miss everyone here on IF a lot! Wish you guys all the best in life and please don't forget me in your prayers! :)

------------------------

Don't judge the truth by people. First find the truth, then you will recognize its people.
Seek the truth sincerely, only then will you find it.

Edited by butterfly_16 - 13 June 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiMsFuzzybear69mIsHeZ.xSaamsshootingstar.xx

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
aww honey..hope u r alright

my duas r wit u..inshAllah everything will be back to normal soon... dw :)

wil rely rely miss u zainab [nice name btw]

dont wory about not being able to continue...family obviously comes first

but if u ever come back..pls do let us know n we will as always wil be waiting 4 u n ur updates...if u can ever cum b ak dat is...

take care

xoxo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index