Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Ek Dil Ke Liye Dunya De Di FF Discont'd pg.17! (Page 14)

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
loved it !!

butterfly_16

sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
short but sweet. naughty arhoi, cant wait for next upodate. plz do soon

butterfly_16

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Nice chappy..naughty ArohiLOL..haha Arjun shockedLOL..lol...update soonEmbarrassed

butterfly_16

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
liked it yaar..and thanx for the PM..
.Arohi's dialogue and Arjun's xpressionROFLROFLROFL

butterfly_16

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you to all for reading/commenting/liking Hug

Chapter 7: That's not a bad idea ;)

The sirens were getting louder and louder. Arjun had to think fast, what could they be coming here for? They thought Aro was staying over with Shefs....and the only people that knew what was actually going on were all within Shefs house. All of their faces were tense....except one was missing.

"Where's Chiku?" I asked. I hadn't seen him in a while....

"He was here, but he said he left for some work...."
"Damn it! The bast***! Frigging what are we going to do now?"
"We haven't got much time"
"Thanks for stating the obvious, genius"

"Guys, there's no time to fight. Think fast - Shefs, if they're coming here than they know what's going on already so me and Arohi need a place to hide, they couldn't have gotten a search warrant that fast, right?" I asked, double checking with Sanchit who nodded. But if it was Arohi's chachu he wouldn't care for a search warrant. I looked over at Arohi and in the second that our eyes connected I could tell she was thinking the same thing.

"I know the perfect place", Arohi said, her voice feverish with excitement, "Shefs, can we hide in your walk-in closet? That place is a disaster and its got so many clothes, nobody will be able to tell!"

Shefali's eyes lighted up. "Sure....see I knew being a fashionista would come in handy one day!"

"A walk-in closet - how big is it?", I asked, apprehensive. A walk-in closet hardly seemed appropriate.

"Oh, you'll see!" Arohi replied, her eyes twinkling like this was the best plan in the world.

We'd have to take our chances on this one, I thought. It'd only be some time before they reached the main gate. I nodded and Shefali lead the way toward her room. Everyone else stayed upstairs so that they wouldn't get beyond the living room.

Shefali opened her closet to reveal a place barely bigger than a shoe closet and where clothes took up every inch and square corner of the place. The clothes were so closely hanged together that you wouldn't be able to tell if anyone was hiding behind it.

"This is your closet?, I asked, astonished at the size of the thing. You could barely call this thing a walk in closet!

Shefali didn't reply then as she heard screams and shouts from outside her room. She ushered us into the closet behind the heavy dresses and slammed the door shut as she went outside.

We were barely two inches apart, my shoulder was brushing hers as Shefali literally threw us into the closet and slammed it shut as she went to see the commotion that reigned upstairs. I let my eyes adjust to the dark then as I watched her silently, her words came back to me.

I grabbed her by the waist as I watched her eyes widen in surprise.

"Now that I think about it, you were right, Romit's idea is actually pretty good", I said, smirking in the dark.

"C-R-AAAA-SH!" Shefali watched in shock as her front door was charged down from the outside.
Uniformed police officers filed into her house and at the front, leading them all in, was none other than ACP Rajveer who was accompanied by a  rather ruffled and disappointed looking Chiku.

To all those that guessed Chiku, you were right Big smile
ShockedTwo updates within two days - who else is shocked? LOL I have a feeling it has to do with those amazing Arjuhi scenes we got yesterdayDay Dreaming Please comment or press the like buttonStar

Edited by butterfly_16 - 27 March 2011 at 7:22pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

fariya92kmhalltheway123Kudi_NextDoorhemvbpiamistsezoMrsCrosby87indianamericanjustpratiMsFuzzybear69rasika_DS..anshita..sweet_angel27kritz4everglitter567mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.lara3110Saamsshootingstar.xx

indianamerican Senior Member
indianamerican
indianamerican

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Haha love the closet ;) Thank you for the PM

butterfly_16

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianamerican

Haha love the closet ;) Thank you for the PM

You're welcome and wow that was a fast reply . I just finished editing the last part slightly Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index