Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Ek Dil Ke Liye Dunya De Di FF Discont'd pg.17! (Page 13)

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for reading/commenting/liking it!Big smile

Chapter 6: Wait, what?!

"No Bhai, I swear my idea will work! Once it happens, then bhabhi's family won't be able to stop the two of you and just think about it I'll become a chachu! And you'll become a dad! Everyone will be so happy! and bhai.....", Romit insisted as everyone burst out in response then.

"Oye, pagal hai kya?"
"Do you want to die?"
"Marvayega hum sabko!"
"Shut up you idiot"
"Tumhara encounter kar dunga main!"

"But, bhai...." Romit insisted, undeterred by everyone else.
Arjun decided it was time for some old fashioned bro-bro talk. Romit could be so lost in his own world sometimes. He wasn't aware of anything except his 'wonderful' idea. He put his arm around Romit's neck and grasped him tightly.

"Tujhe chachu banne ka bohut shauq hai na? Agar tune apni bakwaas band nahi kari toh mein teri woh haalat karunga ke tu zindagi mein kabhi dad nahi banpayega! Understood?!" arjun whispered, his voice low and deadly.

Arjun sarcastically smiled then as he asked Romit loudly, "Do you have anything to say to your bhabhi?"

"S-ss--ss-sooo-rrr-yy b-habbb-i", Romit stuttered as he watched Arjun's death glare fade.

Arjun watched with satisfaction as Romit than ran excusing himself. He knew that would do the trick. He could feel someone staring at him then and he turned around to be face to face with their questioning gazes - what had he said to Romit?

"Just some bro-bro talk, y'know", he replied winking at Arohi.
Oh really? Well, he wasn't getting out of this so easy, Arohi thought naughtily.

She came near him so that only he could hear.
Her eyes twinkling, she cocked her head to one side and whispered seductively, " You know.....it wasn't such a bad idea", she said winking back at him as she made her way over to Shefali.

Arjun didn't know how to respond to what had just happened. Wait, what the?! Did Arohi just say....what he thought she just said?!

"Koi mujhe batayega ke yahan pe ho kya raha hai? First he says something to Romit and Romit runs away and now he's standing there with his mouth open like he'd just heard the most shocking news in the world? What's with all the whispering? Koi mujhe bhi toh include karo!", Shefali cried out loud.

Arjun closed his mouth, but didn't have time to respond as they all heard the sirens then.
The sirens of a police car.

EmbarrassedI'll update as soon as I can. Please comment or press the like button! Thanks for reading Star

Edited by butterfly_16 - 26 March 2011 at 10:00pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Glades27Kudi_NextDoor-anzaeram-piamistsezojustpratiMsFuzzybear69rasika_DS..anshita..mIsHeZ.xshootingstar.xxSaams

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piamist

yeh sweeti i like ur FF..it keeps us light and interesting...when ever there is a problem u even give us light moments of fun...i am loving ur writing...plz continue..and do pm me..i clicked the like button of tht post

Embarrassed Done and thanx for reading :) Hope you all like the new update StarWink

Edited by butterfly_16 - 26 March 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Glades27

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

gr8 update sweetie  ...haha da ideas dey wer all getin wer fyny espesh romits!! hes 1 of a kind lmao 

wonder was instore 4 us next   
thnx 4 such a sweet update love..continue soon.x 

Thanx sweets :D Yeah, Romit is a nutWink but a lovable one at thatLOL

Edited by butterfly_16 - 26 March 2011 at 9:50pm

mIsHeZ.x

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

ROFL waiting for more and longer updates ConfusedTongue it wasn't crappy .. just short Wink Its getting quite interesting!!

This one isn't long, but I'll update soon Smile maybeTongueLOL Todays Arjuhi episode left me dazzled I just couldn't concentrate on workSleepy - I have an essay due monday and here I am updt my ficLOL
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
A big thank you to everyone that reads and comments :D! I really really appreciate it and enjoy reading your comments! Hug

P.S. Any guesses about the cops?and who likes naughty aro? Wink

Edited by butterfly_16 - 26 March 2011 at 10:00pm
piamist Senior Member
piamist
piamist

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
 I felt d same as Arohi, Romit's is not such a bad ideaWink..we wud have go to see some haut scenes b/w arhuhi...LOL

P.S. Any guesses about the cops?Wink

my guess.. may be cheeku brought themConfused

butterfly_16

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
very nice......i like naughty arohi...Wink
well cops... i think chiku..

butterfly_16

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Woww awsome part,  loveing the suspense,.... Im writing an FF too, and this totally inspired me to write more, thanks! 

butterfly_16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index