Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF: Ek Dil Ke Liye Dunya De Di FF Discont'd pg.17!

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hi! Big smile Okay, so this is my first ff ever and I'm going to be starting from the point of where it leaves off today (December 17th) with Arjun and Arohi both in the party. Hope I get some reviews and If you have any ideas please leave a comment :) it will be very much appreciated! I myself hate reading things with spelling mistakes so I'll try my best not to make any or comma splice the whole thing :). I don't plan on making this ff too long, it'll probably be maximum ten chapters. :D Precap for FF is in the next post and Thanx for reading!

Index:

Precap: Page One
Chapter 1 - First Kiss: Page One
Chapter 2a - The letter: Page 2
Chapter 2b - Gauri's Truth: Page 3
PM Post - Page 3
Chapter 3 - Shefali's house: Page 3
Chapter 4a - A Helluva Night: Page 4
Chapter 4b - A Helluva Night: Page 6
Chapter 4c - A Helluva Night: Page 9
Chapter 5 - Now What? : Page 11
Chapter 6 - Wait, What?! :Page 13
Chapter 7 - That's not a bad idea ;) : Page 14
FF Discontinued Pg.17 - Please read!

Edited by butterfly_16 - 13 June 2011 at 9:19pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

amruta_deshmukh-anzaeram-piamistmaloseMsFuzzybear69justpratirasika_DS..anshita..mIsHeZ.xAnjalii...xXxObodroKargoshSaams.Dulcet

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Precap for FF:

He turned my face towards him and I was forced to look into his eyes. I had tried to avoid looking into his eyes the whole night and now as I did I knew I'd never be able to look away. I was afraid, afraid of the emotion that I now saw rising in him for it made me weak in my resolve. I was even more shocked when that emotion surfaced, it was more intense than before. I knew I should turn, look away at anything, but him - but something was holding me towards him. He brought himself closer to me until I could feel his lips on mine - I couldn't move.

So, what d'ya think? :) Please comment or press the like button!

Edited by butterfly_16 - 17 February 2011 at 8:03pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89Mystery_Gurllove_Arjuhidestinylieskhadija-kmhmalosepoo25Love14indianamericanDedivol-anzaeram-piamistMsFuzzybear69niru273rasika_DSsweet_angel27IrikaLovesKMHviolettemIsHeZ.x.vrshn.lara3110Saamsshootingstar.xxAnjalii...xXxArjuhisismoonkmh

butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thank you to nitina and poo25 for pressing the like button! :D

First Kiss
Chapter 1:

"I'm not lying, damnitt!"

He turned my face towards him and I was forced to look into his eyes. I had tried to avoid looking into his eyes the whole night and now as I did I knew I'd never be able to look away. I was afraid, afraid of the emotion that I now saw rising in him for it made me weak in my resolve - no I had to hate him! I was even more shocked when that emotion surfaced, it was more intense than before - if that was possible. I knew I should turn, look away at anything, but him - but something was holding me towards him. He brought himself closer to me until I could feel his lips on mine - I couldn't move. In a distant corner of my mind somewhere I heard a champagne glass drop from someones hand.

"Arjun" was all I could manage to whisper to make him stop. The kiss ended - it was short, sweet and innocent. But it was my first kiss. He shifted my chin up so that I'd look up at him and placed his forehead against mine. His eyes were searching mine, looking for an answer, for the first time I was unsure of what to say - to go with what my heart was saying or to follow my mind.

"Arohi, he loves you, can't you see it in his eyes! " my heart cried. I wanted to say that yes, I could see it when my annoying brain replied " He's just playing a game with you, don't you remember what Gauri said? Do you trust her or him?"

My frustration over his lies, yet the love that was clearly visible in his eyes returned to me and I screamed "Just shut up!" Arjun looked taken aback. He obviously wasn't expecting this reaction. "You're a liar! What do you want now? Your dad's out of jail, wasn't that enough for you?" I looked at him now, accusing him with my eyes.

"Did you even read my letter?!" he looked shocked now. "What letter?", the words were out of my mouth before I could stop them.

Next chapter: The Letter and I promise it'll be longer, I was on a time limit writing this one, I have to go now please comment or press the like buttonBig smile!

Edited by butterfly_16 - 17 February 2011 at 8:02pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89sonam002destinylieskhadija-kmhKudi_NextDoor-anzaeram-ThugAngelpiamistindianamericanbrightlinaLove14MsFuzzybear69rasika_DS..anshita..Iqbal Neha1sweet_angel27IrikaLovesKMHviolettelara3110.vrshn.Jin.SaamsObodroKargoshshootingstar.xxAnjalii...xXx

mayurlover4eva IF-Rockerz
mayurlover4eva
mayurlover4eva

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged

nyc post i really like it

can u pm me wen u update?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16

MrsCrosby87 Senior Member
MrsCrosby87
MrsCrosby87

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
THAT WAS SOOO GUDD OMG LUVED ITT
cant wait for yu to continuee
cud yu pls pm wen ur dun updatingg THANKS A BUNCH
<3

butterfly_16

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
nice & passionate part..............plz update soon

butterfly_16

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Wow..this was a dream scene :)
really nice writing skills :)

butterfly_16

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I absolutely love it! Please PM when you write the next chapter...I can't wait

butterfly_16

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index