Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 97)

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Bowled over. God you are amazing.......pl complete soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

killerrabitz.e.p.h.y.r

Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
UPDATE !
UPDATE !
UPDATE !
UPDATE !
UPDATE !
plzzzzz...dying to read the nxt part...
love 
- Rhea

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.rshonadesire

sweety7395 Senior Member
sweety7395
sweety7395

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for the next installment
the part was fabulous
i really loved their conversation how they opened up and talked to each other
armaan was hilarious in this part(well he is funny in all parts)
i really liked the whole"item" part it was so funny
and of course their romance
i really love your ff and the way you write
complete the part soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Sanju_ IF-Sizzlerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
OMG! rachana...how can yo do this every single time?? you leave me speechless...just loved loved loved the update...you never fail to bring a grin on my face...lol..loved AR's cute bickering and teasing...they, especially Armaan will never get over teasing his Basket...
the update was simply mesmerizing...waiting for the full update now...

z.e.p.h.y.rshonadesire

m-g19 Goldie
m-g19
m-g19

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
OMG...OMG...OMG...zephyyyyyyyyy ur a doll,man hw can u do dis 2 us da update iz awesome,superb out of dis world sooooooooo cute n sweeeeeetClapClap Clapsory my vocabulary iz not hlpng me hr i dosnt fnd suitable words 2 explain my emotions, u know u hv a god gifted skills of writng, da way u pottery ar emotions n fellings it was marvelous .rely u r 2good yar ,it was worth waiting .do cont soon ( v r getng moor greedy dy by dyWink but its not our fault ur ff iz 2good v cant survive vdout it ). lv meena

z.e.p.h.y.r

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
that was a long upd8 of  19pgs........hehehehehe
awesm yaar........ nice upd8
 bt nw i m jus tired of both of them always being insecure..........

pls let them b free of all these insecurities... make them live like normal ppl. at times it becumz so xtreme taht its hard to digest.....
i mean ohk i can understand after all dat happened in d past they r scared of losing each other.........
bt nw. they r engaged..... n married frm their soul.....so i guess they shud handle their. professional n personal life quite maturely........
 n nt cry over it like u r going for 2 days  n hw will i live......i mean that goes to an extreme level of obsession in love........i mean usme love kum aur obsession zyaada nazar aaraha tha.....
all in all i want u to relieve them out of their insecurities.......
n them to hav faith in the love......

totally my pov.

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishiksg

that was a long upd8 of  19pgs........hehehehehe
awesm yaar........ nice upd8
 bt nw i m jus tired of both of them always being insecure..........

pls let them b free of all these insecurities... make them live like normal ppl. at times it becumz so xtreme taht its hard to digest.....
i mean ohk i can understand after all dat happened in d past they r scared of losing each other.........
bt nw. they r engaged..... n married frm their soul.....so i guess they shud handle their. professional n personal life quite maturely........
 n nt cry over it like u r going for 2 days  n hw will i live......i mean that goes to an extreme level of obsession in love........i mean usme love kum aur obsession zyaada nazar aaraha tha.....
all in all i want u to relieve them out of their insecurities.......
n them to hav faith in the love......

totally my pov.

19 pgs?? Confused oh of WORD.. i use OneNote so i wouldnt know.. my god! its 19 pgs.. Shocked

and about the whole criticism.. i take it in my stride.. 
i can understand where you're coming from.. but i'd like to defend my characters here.. they are certainly not obsessing over each other.. nor are they being unprofessional.. Armaan is going to Singapore and Riddhima is not trying to stop him.. both are just hoping that this be avoided if possible.. and that too only coz, if you've noticed in the story, its been only one week since he came back and they got engaged.. i know i took much more time to pen all that down.. but even then in a week they hardly got time together coz of Shanky and his Breakfast-Dinner routine.. so technically they are allowed to be insecure, especially about going away from each other and that too to the same place that had become the reason for their separation.. i bet they would have been not this disturbed if he was going anywhere else but there.. and this i did mention.. what they went through was huge and quite extreme.. so according to Newton's third law, i think their reactions to it will be equally extreme.. Time is the only thing that will free them of their insecurities.. which i can speed up.. but i wanted to put something else in.. which i cant reveal atm.. 
plus i think you wouldn't feel this feeling of theirs being dragged if i would have put up all the updates continuously everyday like i was supposed to..but i didnt..  that was my bad!! Tongue
but i do agree with you that i overdramatized their insecurities for each other.. and it may be tipping over to the obsessive side.. but then there is a reason behind me doing that, which will be clear in the next installment.. which hopefully is the last installment.. Smile and i hope you enjoy the next installment and the parts to follow.. and thank you for sharing your views.. i appreciate criticism as much as the praises that you people shower on me.. Big smile Keep reading!! 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nikiksgianAnokheem-g19shonadesireMunchkin.armaanlover_7SankiPagalSanju_nyxx_Oishi_-Anku-

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
rachnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa will you update today? see I am soo greedy LOL
But your FF is just like that.. it's not enough for me..I want to read more & more Embarrassed

m-g19z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top