The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago
hey dear sorry 4 commenting so late becoz my pc is not functioning properly
abt the part well is their any need 4 me describe how happy i was while reading well i just cant stop reading it again again n again
πŸ˜ƒ
choco lip balm part was so cute romantic thanks  4 including it πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

the part was amazing in all senseπŸ‘β­οΈ
i m toh loving this heart to heart talking business among AR especially the embarressing oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
i m just enjoying thier bold talks πŸ˜›
this shows the groW*H of their proximity n intimacy in their relationship which is quite  obvious at this point of time😊
i was blushing as well as having goosebumps while reading all thier bold talks ☺️
this shows their comfort level they share with each other😊
glad they r going singapore al alone no one to disturb them πŸ˜ƒ
hope to see lots of lovey dovey moments of ❀️AR❀️ in singapore
at the end i can say that i just loved this part to infinity
continue soon thirstly as well as eagerly waiting 4 the next part with armaan riddhima AUR singapore
😍😊Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
Finally I finished reading.I mean finally  I got satisfied after many readings.Now I am ready to comment.The first instalment was good but nothing much happened in that.Usually i prefer conversations more than narrations.But still i loved the realisation part of Armaan.The feeling of 'high' finally sinked into his stupid brain.
But about the second instalment,I cant really express my situation while I was reading it.I was blushing throughout the update.☺️ I dont know what to say.Because if I start,this will end up in a long long essay.i liked each and every sentence in it.But still I want to highlight my  most favourite dialogues.
I loved Armaan's definition of kiss." I didn't even get out of breath.. You didn't even start unbuttoning my shirt.. Yeh bhi koi kiss hua..",

I am in love with this irritating Armaan.Eventhough i get irritated just like Ridhima,i love this Armaan more.I loved him in "I'm no superman" part and this one.You know what is my favourite scene in this part?It is when Armaan irritates Ridhima and finally Ridhima cries and he consoles her.i dont know how many times i read that part.My favourite dialogue in this update is from that scene.
"
You moron.. You you.. Aargh.. Why.. How did I fall in love with a jerk like you.. " and the reply by Armaan "You know na main aisa hi hoon.. ",I felt many feelings at the same time reading this single scene.
About their private talks....i really liked the fact that they share a comfort  level in this relationship to talk about the embarassing things.That was really needed at this stage of their relation.It didnt feel vulgar or embarassing.And i liked the words u invented like 'items' and 'tools".We can use those words in real life also.πŸ˜‰
But what I noticed in that part is that Armaan was actually trying to distract her from her thoughts.Finally he succeeded in that by bringing the "item' talk.After that Ridhima didnt think or worried about him going.So his main target was not irritating her,but distracting her.
My another favourite dialogue is "That's better.. Lets see.. How bout I kiss you and you kiss me back..", when she glared at him at that, "No.. Ok.. "

Thank God,Anjali didnt hear Armaan's voice.Otherwise they would have really get caught.😲
Then about Sasurji sending them to Singapore...thats a little difficult to believe.But this line really cracked me up "He now wasn't sure if he wanted to send his daughter alone.. But it was too late to change that decision now" What could he do.Its too late.🀣
But in previous part it was said that she dont have a visa.Then how did they managed to get one ready without her knowledge?Dont they need her signatures?(Ok...I am sorry for digging into deep.Forget it.Why should I think so much. πŸ˜†)

So now they have finally gone to hell,I cant wait any more.Please update asap.Sorry for the long essay.i tried to make it as short as possible.But this part is so good that I cant stop me from saying atleast this much.
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zephyrr

oh i havent written anything yet to put up an update now.. still planning on what all AR can do while they are away and together in the beautiful Singapore.. hopefully i'll manage something by tonight! 
have a nice day!! πŸ˜Š

if u write something and plan to update then do tell the time...
or if u don't then plsss don't forget to leave and note ...
πŸ˜›

when are you gonna update? approx.. let me know if we can expect an update today

that was marvelous......

amazing part.......

loved AR sooo much...........their convo......n all......

full of nautanki.......masti......n some seriousness as well......

n shanky...wooww he is sending ridz along wid armi.......

n the way they teased armi was amazing....loved it........

n bechara armi....shanky was checking his things.......gosh.......

n finally they r together going........soo happy...

they'll get so much tym for each other.........

thnx fr the pm...........

Thanks for the PM will read it tomorrow after my last exam hopefully you will post another part up by that time =) greedy aren't I LOL.
any plans of updating ??πŸ˜ƒ
Zappy....
You said update tonight....
I was hoping for one considering my mood to get screwed after I check my CAT score so the update can cheer me up........
Please Please Please update today!!!!!!!!!
O M G!

That was just out of the world! I am in love with your FF all over again.. You are amazing!!

You never lead a chance to surprise us, incredibly well written, thank you for the PM, I do apologise for replying late!

Can't wait to read the next part!

Love Sana xx
Hey Zappy
let us know if youre going to update..
but its alright if you take time, youve just finished your last update..so take a breather and think and then, update hehe lol
Cant waitt!