Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 54)

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it Loved it

Enjoyed each n every part of this story. If some part made me laugh then some brought tears to my eyes.

he asked her, gulping, wondering if she was planning on strangling him with her own hands..ROFLROFLROFL I couldn't stop laughing imagining the expression on both AR's face. Ridhima smiling and Arman confused and thinking hard. LOL
I knew Ridhima will understand the situation. Being a doctor herself she knows the dedication in this profession  and the risk of replacing anyone for the job.  But it was so hard for Arman to digest ...
"Where's my Basket?.. And who are you?..", he asked in a mock pretence of suspicion..ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

I know we all hopeless AR lover so much wanted AR to go together to Singapoor  not even thought about VISA or any paperwork Like going to some other city inside India only Big smilebut you wrote the situation very piratically. In reality it's near to impossible to go together  all of sudden  taking a leave from the hectic schedule when you are in any profession. Thnx for making it real rather than fictionThumbs Up
Mera na dimaag thoda sarka hua hua hai..", LOL  Arman ka dimag hai kya ??? Kyonki woh to har kam dilse karta hai na ...

i really like the way you mention Arman's home as "their place" Smile
WhenArman was running "I know You" commentary god i was laughing so hard. He almost said all embarshing truth about ridhima . kiss, ruffling hair, make out Embarrassed And he said a lot of time that "she doesn't like to talk about so many things"  And that was Ridhima's point.
The complete confession of Ridhima was so beautiful and well said . It felt so much emotions in that. I never thought She had gone under so much in her life Shocked I don't even get those nightmares anymore.. Coz I have something better to dream about. i Love the ending of her talk. Clap

Yeeepiiiiii finally the suspense is over.. So it's Ridhima's name.. God Zappy you so tried to fool us. You mentioned some Love word is there and i know we all started to guess something with LOVE .
But i think the name Ridhima does mean Love. So nice one .. .
And the song was perfect.
Again  a superb part. You really Rock gal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_n

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
excellent............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
awesome part very diff this time getting to no bout basket loved the part plz write more soon and the 6th thread awesome job :D

z.e.p.h.y.r

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Heyy

O-M-G this part was just absitively posilutely amazing, fanstastic, superb, brilliant, awesome.....urghh running out already but you get the point!LOL

awww i am in awee dude....i don't think i have ever heard such a beautiful confession everEmbarrassed....it didn't have the mushy stuff...who cares....the way you portrayed it in the realistic manner how both of them complete each other, was just mindblowingClap.....seriously, i think you should get your works published....you are soo damn brilliant as a writer!!Clap....i keep on falling in lovee with your writing more and more, as if thats even possibleEmbarrassed

i just loved how riddhima finally cleared all his guilt and wow, wasn't expecting her past....aww she went through all that?....but the way she put it across armaan was soo riddhimaish....once again, hats off to you!....it had innocence yet specks of maturity in it, it showed understanding and her need to be heard and accepted....idk if i am making any sense here but i loved her in this update!....it takes a lot of courage to say all thatEmbarrassed

OMGGG thats what the tatoo meant?LOL....awwwwwww i am soo gonna kidnap armaan from your ff....seriously, can that guy get any more perfecto?Embarrassed.....ridz was right, he is the perfect guy and ofcourse, she is the perfect girl for him!Embarrassed....brilliant job at portraying such a beautiful relationship!
pweez do continue soon....and don't make this wait longer....my fragile heart can't take itLOL

z.e.p.h.y.r

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Rachna,
The last instalment was fantabulous, awesome, mindblowing and chooooo romaaaaantic!!
Loved every word, every phrase, every sentence. Want to keep on reading it over and over again. It was worth the few days wait. The way Riddhima stumped Armaan revealing her innermost thoughts and the way he blurted out what the tatoo read, was just superb. No wonder everyone is so addicted to your ff and keeps pestering you for updates everyday. I just have one thing to say.You are an awesome writer especially when it comes to penning down one's feelings. Best wishes to you and eagerly waiting for the next update. Love, shardha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rshonagudia

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Res- The Talk Was A.W.E.S.O.M.E- so real and yet so Armaan Riddhima !

z.e.p.h.y.r

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Awwww..it's soooooooooooooooo Cute...
I loved the converstion.....it's really really cute LOL
and that tattoo thing....Yayyyy My guess was right LOLLOLLOL
Armaan is our Saif ali Khan..but in chineese verision EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
But it's really romanticEmbarrassed
I loved the whole part.....