Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 162)

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
WOW
WOW
I feel like i toured the city with those two myself
The writing has THAT much of an impact

The emotions, the description of the scenery, the underlying remembrance of the sad days and they peace they find with one another- its so well described

Rachna tum genius ho! You make one feel like a part of this story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Amazing part Rachna <3

I lovee the part that I dont know what to say anymore .From them going to his apartment and her coming to know all the pain he has gone through just because of how empty the house feels ,her knowing about his items and their discussion about his past was all so beautifully written .I love how they both are understanding each other more by every day,which is needed.Then helen and Armaan were damn cute and the fact that Riddhima's getting to know his side of pain by coming there with him is what is so well put in by you.It was due that Riddhima know his side of the pain like how witnessed hers.The suprise by Armaan was brilliant ,I sure knew it'd be something out of the box and it was LOL .Only Armaan can do something like that .It seems their coming to Singapore was a boon it seems they've come here to correct anything thats imperfect in each others lives.
Loved the bike racing idea and how Riddhima has started to experience a life she always wanted to with her love by her side !
The drunk scene and nursery rhymes were the most adorable part showing their innocent and adorablr side once again.
The highlight of the part as obviously the last bit when Armaan shares those feelings he never would in his normal state.
I believe that since they are at the place which supposedly gave them so much pain and have come full circle by coming there after having won over all the adversities they might have a heart to heart and talk about all that they had to go through here,so that when they are back shadows of their past hurt them lesser .
Its beautiful how you express human emotions so beautifully,from ,passion,pain ,fear to love and the kind AR share.
Its a known fact that hard times leave an effect on everyone and that follows them what may come and the way you include it in the update makes it even more applaudable.
You are an amazing writer and thats an understatment ! 

z.e.p.h.y.r

sakshilovesAR IF-Dazzler
sakshilovesAR
sakshilovesAR

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

heyyy

awwww nothing can be cutter Tonguethan this and the rhymes thing was hilarious!!!ROFL

complete it soon

z.e.p.h.y.r

perfectsmile Goldie
perfectsmile
perfectsmile

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Hey Rachna,
wow the first thing I did wen I woke up was to fetch my laptop n read this. After reading the fresh part, I again reread the whole one. Big smile I was deeply engorssed in reading TWOS so much so that I missed my collage bus n have to chase it. lol... I had a hilarious day after reading the hilarious part. LOL
Yeah coming to the part, I thought that Armaan would take her to the handerson bridge; But God! more than 130 mts that too for the first time for a person afraid of heights. Thats WOW. I remember, I was lierally shaking on Handerson wen I crossed it as I am afarid of heights too. May b i shud try something like this to get rid of it.Embarrassed
But I guess her sinking feeling was overpowered by the solace of his arms.
Finally Armaan was drunk! I thought I would never get to see him drunk. Nursery rhymes on getting drunk. That was the most interesting part. and the rhymes. lol. I was trying to recall few of them ROFL
 n the little emotinal touch at the ending, added to the charm of the part.
overall great part!
Now waiting for the remaining one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rcaprigurl

cuteshilpa Goldie
cuteshilpa
cuteshilpa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
hey like the part  it was awesome loved it

z.e.p.h.y.r

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

WOWWWWW just loved it yaar........the latest installment is just toooooooo good yaar...Armaan's suprise is so awesome....loved the way u described the tower moment....it was soo beautiful...Aww Armaan is soo sweet and caring....just too good to be true...the Last sceane is sooo touching yaar....just loved it......hope they remain like this forever...u know ..ek saath...hamesha hamesha ke liye.....no worries no tension...only love and care............do complete the part soon....take care.....

Lots of Love
GEET

z.e.p.h.y.r

surbhi1008sg Groupbie
surbhi1008sg
surbhi1008sg

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hey 
awesome part
mind blowing it ws..

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
a hello to everyone who's reading this! am finishing up.. will try to post before 12.. but i have loads of other things to do too..

To everyone who has commented on the part so far.. thank you so so so much!!.. i am glad to have gotten a positive feedback from all you guys.. i know this part got stretched too much and has become too long and may seem dragged with a lot of unnecessary details.. but i am glad you guys are so sweet to have given such nice comments.. and i am encouraged to finish writing again! i am also thinking of replying to everyone this time.. i'll try if i get time after the part is complete.. coz its been long  since i have done that!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka11ahensevensweety7395Altairaashluvdmgarmaanlover_7HaniyaaMunchkin.anjie22cant.be.assed.sweetdesiresjain

Go to top