Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 161)

anjie22 IF-Rockerz
anjie22
anjie22

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome update rachna......continue soon.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
loved the update

drunk Armaan Riddhima are hilarious LOL

Riddhima - "i want to have sex on the beach" ROFL and Armaan thinking of it literally than as a drink
ROFLROFL

z.e.p.h.y.r

Hazel-eye Goldie
Hazel-eye
Hazel-eye

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
zappy dis update was also awesome...
Kindly update it's next part....asap!
m still waitng..If possible den by 2day only...plssss

z.e.p.h.y.r

nandinii Groupbie
nandinii
nandinii

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
hey!!!
loved the part till now....the drunk couple dat they had become........continue soon
tc
luv
nandini

z.e.p.h.y.r

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
hey zappy
wowwwwwwwww yaar awesome partClapClap...............awwwwwwww aramman took her for ride n actually she enjoyed ride soooooooo muchhhhhhhhh..............i jealous about ridz........now she want sky drive n all.................ridz enjoyed every bit of her freedome.such awesome..........yeah armaan ideas n thinking always different but superb..........loved armaan desciption fri their marriage wowwwwwwwwwww.............beach n simple marriage...............hahaha armaan dn't what do pandit in marriage????????
it was hilariousLOLClapLOL..........loved dunken armaan n ridzSmile.....i loved so much drinken ridz alwaysTongue...........OMG they sang twinkle twinkle poems it was soooooooooo fuuny..............
tihs so hilarious..............

she was so lovely n innocent when she drunk
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz complete it ASAP

Edited by shilpI007 - 24 January 2011 at 5:45am

z.e.p.h.y.r

shiningstarz Senior Member
shiningstarz
shiningstarz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
i love talli armaan and ridzy!!!!Wink 
they r sooo gud mahn!!!! :)

awesummmmm update... loved it lyk antng!!!!! best best... evn the date waala, and the Pandit je!! LOL

nd the bike race was superb!!!! <3
update sooonnn... nd thank u  fr such a wonderful  update!!!!!Smile

z.e.p.h.y.r

Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
For installments 1,2 ,3 and 4....
Dilruba was a show stealer.........
OMG! His Hindi was hilarious.... I just couldn't stop laughing.... And the best line being "Baby nahi,,, Bhabhi bol" from Armaan.... that was so typically Armaan.
And the cutest thing was Ridhima's tantrum of not living in a hotel... That was just so cute and how did even Shashank expect Ridhima to not even visit Armaan's apartment... And what will be his reaction be when he comes to know that she didnt even check-in into the hotel?? I just hope that just accelerates their wedding like any father would probably think! LOL!!!!!!
And then the apartment, Ridhima embarrassed him enough about his "items" like he had the night before... That was a good comeback....
And Amaan's past being explored... hmmm... that sounds pretty interesting...
Would like to know more about it.....
Then the hospital, Helen seemed like a mother figure to Armaan... I'm glad he had at least someone to take care of him during those days....And Raina, stupid intern!LOL
But I loved his thoughtfulness for Ridhima.... That was indeed very very adorable...
And the dress, like i told you that I have one too so no comments on how awesomely awesome that dress fits....
And about the Tiger Sky Tower...
I have no words...
That place was so cool......
Somehow, I love watching any city's aerial view...
And the lines you described about how Ridhima felt when she saw below were so true...
The feeling of liberation and freedom is something wonderful to feel...
And since, we dont have any Tiger Tower here, I usually feel like that at  Marine Drive in Mumbai....
It just gives me that feeling about wanting to fly away with no bondage....
And the kiss they shared there would be the most romantic one with a view like that behind them...
OMG!!!!!!! its so much like a fairy tale.. or rather something better than that.....
The beachside restaurant-So So SO ROMANTIC!!!!!!! I would love to have a day like that with someone like Armaan by my side...... Everything was just so perfect and yet its little human imperfectness...
Also, I was going to mention about them not going out on a normal basis before but i thought I'll mention it after their return from Singapore.... And there, you mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!Smile
Their conversation about marriage was really cute... And I like Armaan's idea of marriage more than the normal shaadis.... I agree with Armaan when he says "too many people, lots of oily food and too much noise" I would rather prefer a court marriage but Armaan's idea was even better....
I hope their wedding is like that....
The Bike Racing was so much fun...
You described the little details so well that it felt like i was there in place of Ridhima...
And it feels exactly the same when you get on a bike for the first time....Armaan and RIdhima getting drunk and singing nursery rhymes was so cute...
And the last emotional conversation was heart-touching...
It was just a plain awesome day in Singapore!!!!!!!!
Brilliantly written!!!!!!
I wonder whats remaining now!!!!!
But obviously waiting for it!!!!!!!!

Muaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh to you for such an awesome update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anokhee!Big smile

Edited by Anokhee - 24 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ahensevenmansibhartiz.e.p.h.y.rpixie_ncaprigurl

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Amazing update! The way you showed that entire Tiger Tower thingy, was beautifully written, especially the kiss part with the sunset backdrop! How romantic! But at the same time, it wasn't unrealistic or anything, you made it so fairy-tale type, but yet stuck to reality! Contradicting but true!

And that entire drunk scene...I wonder how Armaan'll react when he wakes up in the morning...And I could just picture the two of them singing the nursery rhymes...I especially loved 'Johny Johny!'...That was funny! 'Drinking Vodka', 'No papa!' Lol that would be funny if Shashank was in the picture as well! Even that whole 'Sex on the Beach' thing! Hehe! ROFL

And that emotional talk in the end...I could see Armaan saying all those things...It was so touching...He was acting like such a cute child, and I felt like crying when he cried! He's shoooooooooooo cute! My baby! 

I loved how you described everything! Just beautiful! Keep it up! Good work! Update soon! x x 

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top