Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 142)

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
any plan for update
so update soon

love
Riddss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

i am extremely sorry to keep you people waiting.. i met with a small accident yesterday and hurt my back.. have been sleeping mostly since.. painkillers and sedatives..  will try completing the part asap!
i havent disappeared..  not yet.. lol!!

do take care of ur self

love
Riddss

z.e.p.h.y.r

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Hey!! i finally got permission to sit up straight and use my laptop! phew.. actually the accident wasnt so serious that i had to be admitted to a hospital.. thankfully no fractures and my spine is intact..Smile but the pain was excruciating.. Ouch but of course the pain killers make it better.. i always thought they completely undo the pain.. but apparently not.. and coz i hurt my back, i was not allowed to sit up all day.. moms i tell you!.. how would she know that it feels better when i sit up straight.. lol!! anyway.. abhi toh sab seva chal rahi hai.. and you guys dont worry about me.. i am perfect except when i move.. that is when it hurts.. lol!! thank you for the best wishes though..and i might use this static to actually catch up with things that i love doing.. the sedentary ones that is. 
just one thing i'd like to tell you guys though.. whoever rides a two wheeler or a bike and especially in India, please always wear a helmet.. it saved my head and my face from getting scraped.. i used to crib about wearing it a lot.. but my mom used to force me.. i am thankful she did! Smile so i'd say.. listen to your mom even if her nagging annoys you and please do wear a helmet when on a bike!! i'll stop my Doordarshan-type public awareness program here..LOL will try to write something soon and get back to you! Big smile

good to known that u r ok
didn't read the msg before
do take care of ur self
get welll soon

love
Riddss

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hey..Sorry I cldnt read your post n knew abt the mishap before..Good to hear you fine now..

Do take rest n yup all around is sweetest this time when you unwell...

N yup I wear Helmet it is a savior ...Why itz i scalled Helmet i still wonder its help you not to go to Hell but still Name as Hel-Met..Stupid thinking of mine..lol

Anyways Take Rest n Enjoy have gala time baby..

Rock it

z.e.p.h.y.r

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
oooh nasty that!

sounds quite like an accident i had some years ago ... prior to which i did indeed alway crib about the helmets and such fuss! it had me down to wearing the darned neck collar for an entire month, and about 48 hours of observation in the emergency cause the docs wanted to be sure i hadn't severed any nerves in the mental set up (i told them i hadn't but you know that policy of har pagal kehta hai wo pagal nahi hai ?!! LOL of course they didn't listen, lol!)

it was a ligament rupture, and i snapped that same nerve twice again, after that, during early grad school a couple years ago (once in the shower, don;t ask how, and the damn doc at my grad school health service - who was SO cute, that it made me more mad, is question - were you in the shower alone?!...and i went all dinner plate eyed and err... did you actually ask me that, you freak american dork!!! there went my chances of flriting with him of course, tehehehe!...)

so basically - please take care! and yes, take that shot with catching up on sedentary passions it doesn't happen often enough with usual routines! we'll see you back in action when you're fit and fighting!

cheers,
nj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_nsjain

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
OMGosh that was unexpected :( I am glad you didn't get hurt too seriously! Take care muaaaaaaaaah <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

killerrabitz.e.p.h.y.r

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
omg i hope yur ok
do get betta tke ur  time with the update yur healths more important
Smile
zarqaa x
get wel soon

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

oooh nasty that!

sounds quite like an accident i had some years ago ... prior to which i did indeed alway crib about the helmets and such fuss! it had me down to wearing the darned neck collar for an entire month, and about 48 hours of observation in the emergency cause the docs wanted to be sure i hadn't severed any nerves in the mental set up (i told them i hadn't but you know that policy of har pagal kehta hai wo pagal nahi hai ?!! LOL of course they didn't listen, lol!)

it was a ligament rupture, and i snapped that same nerve twice again, after that, during early grad school a couple years ago (once in the shower, don;t ask how, and the damn doc at my grad school health service - who was SO cute, that it made me more mad, is question - were you in the shower alone?!...and i went all dinner plate eyed and err... did you actually ask me that, you freak american dork!!! there went my chances of flriting with him of course, tehehehe!...)

so basically - please take care! and yes, take that shot with catching up on sedentary passions it doesn't happen often enough with usual routines! we'll see you back in action when you're fit and fighting!

cheers,
nj

Your accident sounds nastier than mine.. i wasnt really 'observed' for that long.. a few shots and a few x-rays later i was sent home.. i think the driver of the car that caused me to fall off my bike was more in pain, what with the traffic police harassing him about the accident.. you'll never know in an accident, but the bigger vehicle is always at fault!! Tongue
its great that you recovered from yours though.. and yikes! shower accidents hurt.. and with a dork of a doc like that!! but i wouldnt mind some eye candy to distract me from the pain.. reallyTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie_nspln

Go to top