Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 141)

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Hi Rachna,
Very sorry to hear that you had an accident. I'm sure tumhe nazar lag gayi hogi (probably mine only). Everyone's drooling over your writing skills. Ask your mom or some elders at home to uthrav the nazar. Please take good care of yourself. I shall pray for your speedy recovery. Love, shardha

Edited by ssh57 - 19 January 2011 at 8:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m-g19z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_nNorzsjain

saniashzadi IF-Dazzler
saniashzadi
saniashzadi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

hey dear...

jst read ur msg...

take full care of urself...al my hearty prayerz r for ur speedy recovery....

take care

love

sania

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hey!! i finally got permission to sit up straight and use my laptop! phew.. actually the accident wasnt so serious that i had to be admitted to a hospital.. thankfully no fractures and my spine is intact..Smile but the pain was excruciating.. Ouch but of course the pain killers make it better.. i always thought they completely undo the pain.. but apparently not.. and coz i hurt my back, i was not allowed to sit up all day.. moms i tell you!.. how would she know that it feels better when i sit up straight.. lol!! anyway.. abhi toh sab seva chal rahi hai.. and you guys dont worry about me.. i am perfect except when i move.. that is when it hurts.. lol!! thank you for the best wishes though..and i might use this static to actually catch up with things that i love doing.. the sedentary ones that is. 
just one thing i'd like to tell you guys though.. whoever rides a two wheeler or a bike and especially in India, please always wear a helmet.. it saved my head and my face from getting scraped.. i used to crib about wearing it a lot.. but my mom used to force me.. i am thankful she did! Smile so i'd say.. listen to your mom even if her nagging annoys you and please do wear a helmet when on a bike!! i'll stop my Doordarshan-type public awareness program here..LOL will try to write something soon and get back to you! Big smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku28killerrabitAnokheeahensevenmansibhartissh57maanum-g19Haniyaashonadesiresaniashzadikavyaaarmaanlover_7Munchkin.taniyaarmanpixie_nNorzcaprigurl-Anku-sjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

Hey!! i finally got permission to sit up straight and use my laptop! phew.. actually the accident wasnt so serious that i had to be admitted to a hospital.. thankfully no fractures and my spine is intact..Smile but the pain was excruciating.. Ouch but of course the pain killers make it better.. i always thought they completely undo the pain.. but apparently not.. and coz i hurt my back, i was not allowed to sit up all day.. moms i tell you!.. how would she know that it feels better when i sit up straight.. lol!! anyway.. abhi toh sab seva chal rahi hai.. and you guys dont worry about me.. i am perfect except when i move.. that is when it hurts.. lol!! thank you for the best wishes though..and i might use this static to actually catch up with things that i love doing.. the sedentary ones that is. 
just one thing i'd like to tell you guys though.. whoever rides a two wheeler or a bike and especially in India, please always wear a helmet.. it saved my head and my face from getting scraped.. i used to crib about wearing it a lot.. but my mom used to force me.. i am thankful she did! Smile so i'd say.. listen to your mom even if her nagging annoys you and please do wear a helmet when on a bike!! i'll stop my Doordarshan-type public awareness program here..LOL will try to write something soon and get back to you! Big smile

LOLZZz..gud to hear that u r well now...

just b careful dear next time ....listen to ur mum and take complete rest...Tongue
I think...u shud still wait till ur back pain decreases before straining urself and writing further....take care Miss. patient...
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

killerrabitkavyaaz.e.p.h.y.rshonadesire

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Happy to hear that you are fine now.But dont stress too much till the pain  is fully gone..If possible,consult Dr.Armaan Malik.I know he is a cardeologist.But still he can cure your pain Wink (kidding LOL)
Take rest. That all i have to say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rshonadesire

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaanlover_7

Happy to hear that you are fine now.But dont stress too much till the pain  is fully gone..If possible,consult Dr.Armaan Malik.I know he is a cardeologist.But still he can cure your pain Wink (kidding LOL)
Take rest. That all i have to say.

Dr. Armaan  Mallik of TWOS!! fame is off to Singapore with his beloved! 
Dr. Armaan Mallik from DMG does not exist anymore.. 
and a certain Ar-ahem-maan.. whose name is not even Armaan is too busy for giving me any kind of treatment..  i think pain killer se kaam chalana padegaLOLLOL

Edited by zephyrr - 19 January 2011 at 8:45am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

killerrabitAnokheeahensevenanushkajainmansibhartiarmaanlover_7kavyaashonadesirepixie_n

kavyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rpixie_n

Haniyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top