Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 132)

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

zeffff...simply super awsumm update

AR can turn hell in to haven ...Tongue

installment was 10/10 as usual..honestly I can't praise u anymore LOLZZ ...wat do I say...u have have exclusive writing style ....kahan se tareef shuru karoon ...their is not a single thing which I didn't njoyy... my  two fav part from this installment ...

Armaan was sitting on the couch with his laptop in his lap, his glasses on, and a few papers sprawled around him, engrossed in his work, when Riddhima came out of his room with a ring binder and her book in her hand.. She sat on the couch next to Armaan with a huff and put her head on his shoulder leaning on him sideways.. "God!! I am so tired..", she sighed..

and last arm's sleeping scn :)))

this scn was tooo cuteee for me ..I luved it...u leave me spellbound with every update :))

Mauha..Dear I too loved that part it just looks like they are married ..N living the
 Happy Normal LifeEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.rsjain

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

hi zappy sorry im late for commenting i havent been cuming on

Clapi loved "to hell with you" it was hilarious i couldnt laughing wen armaan was talking about their "items" hehe
it made my day after armaan n riddhima being worried about bein away frm each other
i cant believe shanky let them go together Shocked but it was funny wen he statd lukin through armaans bag LOL
OMG dilruba wot a name to choose !
hehe armaan has SUPERMAN "ITEMS" made me laugh so hard
great update plzz update soon n can u add me to yur buddy &pm list plzzzzzzzz 

love frm zarqaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

nikiksgian Groupbie
nikiksgian
nikiksgian

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
zaps ! wad hap ? wer r yu ?
sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

installment was 10/10 as usual..honestly I can't praise u anymore LOLZZ ...wat do I say...u have have exclusive writing style ....kahan se tareef shuru karoon ...their is not a single thing which I didn't njoyy... my  two fav part from this installment ...

Armaan was sitting on the couch with his laptop in his lap, his glasses on, and a few papers sprawled around him, engrossed in his work, when Riddhima came out of his room with a ring binder and her book in her hand.. She sat on the couch next to Armaan with a huff and put her head on his shoulder leaning on him sideways.. "God!! I am so tired..", she sighed..

this scn was tooo cuteee for me ..I luved it...u leave me spellbound with every update :))

Mauha..Dear I too loved that part it just looks like they are married ..N living the

yup... tru taniya....it is shooooo cuteeee
and one more thing which I luved was arm with glasses as I luv KSG with glasses ...he luks super adorable

wen ever ..zeffy has written a scn where arm was with glasses ON , luking like cutee little kid .. mm like I remeber wen arm was studying in library in sanjivini making his presentation and ridzyy helped him .. I have always luved it...LOL

z.e.p.h.y.rtaniyaarman

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by taniyaarman

yup... tru taniya....it is shooooo cuteeee
and one more thing which I luved was arm with glasses as I luv KSG with glasses ...he luks super adorable

wen ever ..zeffy has written a scn where arm was with glasses ON , luking like cutee little kid .. mm like I remeber wen arm was studying in library in sanjivini making his presentation and ridzyy helped him .. I have always luved it...LOL

I know he looks soo cute yet causal like not attempting to look cute but he doo..EmbarrassedWink

Itz reminds me of 1 scene of him wid anjie in DMG abt him telling her to have a word with shanky for AR wedding..It was before memory loss..He looked mast in glasses

z.e.p.h.y.rsjain

perfectsmile Goldie
perfectsmile
perfectsmile

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
wow Rachna,
now I guess its the next stage of their relationship. Getting comfortable with their private talks. Its good to see Riddhima comfortable in that scenario.
and Dilruba !! ROFL God, the name cracked me up.
and baby- bhabhi LOL LOL
You have a way with the words which is very amusing.

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.r

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
I know he looks soo cute yet causal like not attempting to look cute but he doo..EmbarrassedWink

Itz reminds me of 1 scene of him wid anjie in DMG abt him telling her to have a word with shanky for AR wedding..It was before memory loss..He looked mast in glasses

yes he do..luks so babyish...
yupp..I remember in LR he was with buks trying to show he has such big probnlem LOLL and later ridz cumes and the way he closes her mouth ...ROFL..awsum scn it was..

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

yes he do..luks so babyish...
yupp..I remember in LR he was with buks trying to show he has such big probnlem LOLL and later ridz cumes and the way he closes her mouth ...ROFL..awsum scn it was..

LOL

N then anjie saying control guys n he was like that wat im trying to say her n he tells her control controlLOL

His nautanki...God we turning this into Kajen AT,..back to TWOS nowSmile

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top