Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 129)

surbhi1008sg Groupbie
surbhi1008sg
surbhi1008sg

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

i know i had promised a long part but i havent been able to write as much as i had planned to.. so i have put up another small installment.. it isnt that ineresting or great, but required to be put in.. it may feel dragged, but i have my reasons.. so for now.. hope you enjoy reading the small installment that i have put up on pg 115

hey nice part...
r v gettin nethin more 2night?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

taniyaarman IF-Rockerz
taniyaarman
taniyaarman

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

i know i had promised a long part but i havent been able to write as much as i had planned to.. so i have put up another small installment.. it isnt that ineresting or great, but required to be put in.. it may feel dragged, but i have my reasons.. so for now.. hope you enjoy reading the small installment that i have put up on pg 115

Zappyy lastest update is so awesome yaar..Clap

Itz seems they living a married life...It is sooo blissful to read AR  settled life..
I loved it.Like they talk abt relation they have around them like abt AA  last nite then today on rahul n Niki..It just show i guess that they are secured abt their feelings n Now can talk around things...

N 1 question hope i rad correctly or not itz 220am here
Riddhima knew abt Armaan playing guitar b4 right during that taali nite she was playing something n armaan took way guitar from her..N here itz written she was kind of surprise..May be I have to read part againConfused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.r

here-i-am Senior Member
here-i-am
here-i-am

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
seriously i wanna know how did u get this idea for dilrubaLOLLOL

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by here-i-am

seriously i wanna know how did u get this idea for dilrubaLOLLOL

just a product of my overactive imagination!! and some comic relief in so called hell lol!!LOLLOL

armaanlover_7

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon
waiting for complete part

love
Riddss

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taniyaarman

Zappyy lastest update is so awesome yaar..Clap

Itz seems they living a married life...It is sooo blissful to read AR  settled life..
I loved it.Like they talk abt relation they have around them like abt AA  last nite then today on rahul n Niki..It just show i guess that they are secured abt their feelings n Now can talk around things...

N 1 question hope i rad correctly or not itz 220am here
Riddhima knew abt Armaan playing guitar b4 right during that taali nite she was playing something n armaan took way guitar from her..N here itz written she was kind of surprise..May be I have to read part againConfused 

she wasnt surprised that he could play. sheknows that.. she had also heard him play once... she was surprised or rather impressed that he was so good at it.. basically it was just a ploy to make them talk about his past.. so dont bother much!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.stararmaanlover_7shonadesiretaniyaarman

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
 I love the fact that they could sit and just talk about each other or about Armaan because he hasn't really got the chance to since he didnt have anyone !
Its really important to have these conversations,even though really simple but really helps them know each other better.
Just shows there is so much to Armaan then he shows,like in the part he is just being modest when he doesn't mention .
I am so sure this trips going to make them closer .

I dont want to sounds greedy LOL but just wanted to know can we expect something today ?

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

I love the fact that they could sit and just talk about each other or about Armaan because he hasn't really got the chance to since he didnt have anyone !
Its really important to have these conversations,even though really simple but really helps them know each other better.
Just shows there is so much to Armaan then he shows,like in the part he is just being modest when he doesn't mention .
I am so sure this trips going to make them closer .

I dont want to sounds greedy LOL but just wanted to know can we expect something today ?

sure i'll put up something today.. its a holiday!! yay!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starshonadesirearmaanlover_7Sanju_-Anku-

Go to top