Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 111)

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Finally I finished reading.I mean finally  I got satisfied after many readings.Now I am ready to comment.The first instalment was good but nothing much happened in that.Usually i prefer conversations more than narrations.But still i loved the realisation part of Armaan.The feeling of 'high' finally sinked into his stupid brain.
But about the second instalment,I cant really express my situation while I was reading it.I was blushing throughout the update.Blushing I dont know what to say.Because if I start,this will end up in a long long essay.i liked each and every sentence in it.But still I want to highlight my  most favourite dialogues.
I loved Armaan's definition of kiss." I didn't even get out of breath.. You didn't even start unbuttoning my shirt.. Yeh bhi koi kiss hua..",

I am in love with this irritating Armaan.Eventhough i get irritated just like Ridhima,i love this Armaan more.I loved him in "I'm no superman" part and this one.You know what is my favourite scene in this part?It is when Armaan irritates Ridhima and finally Ridhima cries and he consoles her.i dont know how many times i read that part.My favourite dialogue in this update is from that scene.
"
You moron.. You you.. Aargh.. Why.. How did I fall in love with a jerk like you.. " and the reply by Armaan "You know na main aisa hi hoon.. ",I felt many feelings at the same time reading this single scene.
About their private talks....i really liked the fact that they share a comfort  level in this relationship to talk about the embarassing things.That was really needed at this stage of their relation.It didnt feel vulgar or embarassing.And i liked the words u invented like 'items' and 'tools".We can use those words in real life also.Wink
But what I noticed in that part is that Armaan was actually trying to distract her from her thoughts.Finally he succeeded in that by bringing the "item' talk.After that Ridhima didnt think or worried about him going.So his main target was not irritating her,but distracting her.
My another favourite dialogue is "That's better.. Lets see.. How bout I kiss you and you kiss me back..", when she glared at him at that, "No.. Ok.. "

Thank God,Anjali didnt hear Armaan's voice.Otherwise they would have really get caught.Shocked
Then about Sasurji sending them to Singapore...thats a little difficult to believe.But this line really cracked me up "He now wasn't sure if he wanted to send his daughter alone.. But it was too late to change that decision now" What could he do.Its too late.ROFL
But in previous part it was said that she dont have a visa.Then how did they managed to get one ready without her knowledge?Dont they need her signatures?(Ok...I am sorry for digging into deep.Forget it.Why should I think so much.D'oh LOL)

So now they have finally gone to hell,I cant wait any more.Please update asap.Sorry for the long essay.i tried to make it as short as possible.But this part is so good that I cant stop me from saying atleast this much.

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 11 January 2011 at 7:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m-g19z.e.p.h.y.rnyxx

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zephyrr

oh i havent written anything yet to put up an update now.. still planning on what all AR can do while they are away and together in the beautiful Singapore.. hopefully i'll manage something by tonight! 
have a nice day!! Smile

if u write something and plan to update then do tell the time...
or if u don't then plsss don't forget to leave and note ...
Tongue

killerrabitashluvdmgz.e.p.h.y.r

AA1407 Goldie
AA1407
AA1407

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
when are you gonna update? approx.. let me know if we can expect an update today

killerrabitz.e.p.h.y.rk_anjali12

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

that was marvelous......

amazing part.......

loved AR sooo much...........their convo......n all......

full of nautanki.......masti......n some seriousness as well......

n shanky...wooww he is sending ridz along wid armi.......

n the way they teased armi was amazing....loved it........

n bechara armi....shanky was checking his things.......gosh.......

n finally they r together going........soo happy...

they'll get so much tym for each other.........

thnx fr the pm...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

*princess*15 IF-Rockerz
*princess*15
*princess*15

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM will read it tomorrow after my last exam hopefully you will post another part up by that time =) greedy aren't I LOL.

z.e.p.h.y.r

diyaa1pk Goldie
diyaa1pk
diyaa1pk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
any plans of updating ??Big smile

z.e.p.h.y.r

Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Zappy....
You said update tonight....
I was hoping for one considering my mood to get screwed after I check my CAT score so the update can cheer me up........
Please Please Please update today!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

falcon.starz.e.p.h.y.r

sana.samir IF-Sizzlerz
sana.samir
sana.samir

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
O M G!

That was just out of the world! I am in love with your FF all over again.. You are amazing!!

You never lead a chance to surprise us, incredibly well written, thank you for the PM, I do apologise for replying late!

Can't wait to read the next part!

Love Sana xx

z.e.p.h.y.r

Go to top