Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. (Page 109)

falcon.star Goldie
falcon.star
falcon.star

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Plzzz update sooooon ................ plzz tell r u gona update today ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hey!! sorry ppl! but no update tonight! work and stuff.. 

and Anokhee : Thank you for your reply.. a long one after a long time, which actually started with 'I have NO words for this part'.. lol!!! thanks a ton though. its great to receive feedback in the way you've put it.. makes me want to sit right now and start writing the next part.. maybe i will.. lol!! but yeah.. the title was the only thing i had in mind before i started writing the previous part.. and i put it up in the end, coz i thought it will be a give away.. that's the disadvantage of giving installments. but i guess my tight schedule calls for this style and no other.. hopefully the next installment shall come tomorrow.. keep reading and posting your encouraging replies.. cheers!!Big smile

And a Big big Thank You to each and every one of you who has taken the time to post your comments which are the only thing that keeps me going on.. and the crazy love for the characters that i had watched and then what i made them into.. lol!! doesnt make sense.. well.. its 1:15 in the night and  i m extremely sleepy.. so dont bother figuring it out.. 
but what i really want to say is, THANK YOU so so much!! Hug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokheeahensevensweety7395falcon.starashluvdmgarmaanlover_7cutiepreetpixie_nsplnSanju_sweetdesire

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
finally got around to reading the remaining installment, and there was something i wanted to point out ... but i just read your very generous and very gracious thank you post right over mine, and i don't have the heart to say it anymore... it wasn't big or nasty, so don't freak... i'll just find another day and part to say it if i have to... !

for now - you should know your FF, and especially its nearly regular updates keep the characters of a very loved show quite alive and unforgotten for so many of us DMG crazy people ! =) so kudos to that!

cheers,
nj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anokheeahensevenz.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

finally got around to reading the remaining installment, and there was something i wanted to point out ... but i just read your very generous and very gracious thank you post right over mine, and i don't have the heart to say it anymore... it wasn't big or nasty, so don't freak... i'll just find another day and part to say it if i have to... !

for now - you should know your FF, and especially its nearly regular updates keep the characters of a very loved show quite alive and unforgotten for so many of us DMG crazy people ! =) so kudos to that!

cheers,
nj

haww.. what is it that you want to say.. you can say it.. now i am curious what it could be.. point it out.. i am asking you to.. or you could just send me a personal message regarding the same.. if your heart's up for it..

Edited by zephyrr - 10 January 2011 at 12:55pm

spln

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
LOL! i'll sound crazy, but have you noticed how adding a silly little 'H' to the 'aww' makes the exclamation so damn different?!!! (yeh, i know what a wretchedly trivial observation, and i have no clue why it occurred to me the first time ever, lol, anyways!)

so yeh, like i said, another time, if i come to that again, cause for now, you really won the favor with the lovely note... ! i don't feel compulsive or driven to say it anymore, so i fear i wont even make my point with such lost conviction! =)))

btw - i thought you said you were a student... and then i keep coming across this delay notes which say you work?!!! are you part time studying? (don't answer if you don't want to, aite?! just being curious)

z.e.p.h.y.r

z.e.p.h.y.r IF-Dazzler
z.e.p.h.y.r
z.e.p.h.y.r

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

LOL! i'll sound crazy, but have you noticed how adding a silly little 'H' to the 'aww' makes the exclamation so damn different?!!! (yeh, i know what a wretchedly trivial observation, and i have no clue why it occurred to me the first time ever, lol, anyways!)

so yeh, like i said, another time, if i come to that again, cause for now, you really won the favor with the lovely note... ! i don't feel compulsive or driven to say it anymore, so i fear i wont even make my point with such lost conviction! =)))

btw - i thought you said you were a student... and then i keep coming across this delay notes which say you work?!!! are you part time studying? (don't answer if you don't want to, aite?! just being curious)

ok with me.. but now that you've made me curious i will especially look out for your comments in the future.. lol! and i am not a part time student. i am in the final year of my post grad and thus we have a six month unpaid Ouchinternship in the final semester..  its fun, though it would have been better if i got a little return on the work i do.. apart from the experience of course!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie_nspln

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
oh i hear you missy! i was so relieved when one term down my grad school finally decided i could begun to be paid for all my research credits! lets say my adviser is a really nice guy, the company funding my project neatly rich, and me, plain darn lucky!

and dude! i tell you it wasn't that massive, just a thought and thinking it over in retrospection almost makes me wonder if it was just my long day and jaded mood...! so ignore the qualms! we love your fiction, its AR, and top of the list your installment updates LOL

shall be scooting off to my reviews now, got 5 of them due for tomorrow's conf call - why can life not be an FF?! where all the work (however tedious) gets wrapped up in 5 sentences or less, and all the fun gets to be elaborate and longgggg! (you really need to ignore me today - my green tea was a suspicious color earlier today... LOL)

so long...!

z.e.p.h.y.r

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
hiiii
awesome update
loved it
cant believe how much shanky has changed
he let ridzy go with armaan