Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey Rachna...sry never got to read ur post abt the accident...but really glad u r fine...:)
dw abt the update cuz u r more important...:) soo take care of urself..:)
Hope n Pray u get well soon...:)
i know the pain doesn't go that soon...takes long time to heal....cuz i still have my accident pain since october sooo do go for therapies if needed..they do help..:)
tc :)
Luv Preet <3
spln thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyrr

Your accident sounds nastier than mine.. i wasnt really 'observed' for that long.. a few shots and a few x-rays later i was sent home.. i think the driver of the car that caused me to fall off my bike was more in pain, what with the traffic police harassing him about the accident.. you'll never know in an accident, but the bigger vehicle is always at fault!! πŸ˜›
its great that you recovered from yours though.. and yikes! shower accidents hurt.. and with a dork of a doc like that!! but i wouldnt mind some eye candy to distract me from the pain.. reallyπŸ˜›

haha i know what you're saying - he was cute! if only he hadn't gone on and embarrassed me like that 😲, i'd have given him some cheeky sweet smiles even with the pain πŸ˜†
and mine wasn;t that bad really, but ly ligaments are just prone to rupturing every now and again... i think they just like being mean to me, to make sure i value their obligations towards me in my daily functioning! the first few days were awesome though, i was head girl in high school at that point, and i swear (and hope to die) there were a billion bouquets in my bedroom from so many juniors! it was one of those times i realized being in the student cabinet was actually worth all the darn running running around and being told off by authorities for the tiniest things that screw up! ... some days! ... and i shall be off IF now, before i reminisce and rant any further!
good luck with your healing in the meanwhile!
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zephyrr

Hey!! i finally got permission to sit up straight and use my laptop! phew.. actually the accident wasnt so serious that i had to be admitted to a hospital.. thankfully no fractures and my spine is intact..😊 but the pain was excruciating..  but of course the pain killers make it better.. i always thought they completely undo the pain.. but apparently not.. and coz i hurt my back, i was not allowed to sit up all day.. moms i tell you!.. how would she know that it feels better when i sit up straight.. lol!! anyway.. abhi toh sab seva chal rahi hai.. and you guys dont worry about me.. i am perfect except when i move.. that is when it hurts.. lol!! thank you for the best wishes though..and i might use this static to actually catch up with things that i love doing.. the sedentary ones that is. 

just one thing i'd like to tell you guys though.. whoever rides a two wheeler or a bike and especially in India, please always wear a helmet.. it saved my head and my face from getting scraped.. i used to crib about wearing it a lot.. but my mom used to force me.. i am thankful she did! πŸ˜Š so i'd say.. listen to your mom even if her nagging annoys you and please do wear a helmet when on a bike!! i'll stop my Doordarshan-type public awareness program here..πŸ˜† will try to write something soon and get back to you! πŸ˜ƒ

glad to know that u r safe n sound
do take proper rest dear n
completely agree with u on that helmet part n dear mommies r always right😊
Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
godisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
take care rachna...get well soon...😊
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm glad you're okay! Screw the stupid car wala! Take rest! 
pixie_n thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww rlly happy to know dat u r fyn nw. bt still take rest sweety cuz healing of pain takes tym and backaches r such headaches. lolz no seriously.so rest baba. u cn update nd lyk comments ltr on. nw zappy go to rest abhiyaan
tk care
luv u
*princess*15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awww take a good care of yourself and dont worry about the part health comes first :)
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey i'm glad you feel good
take care of yourself and rest
no need to rush with the ff because your health is more important
diyaa1pk thumbnail
hey ....how r u now.....am sooo glad to kno ur fine...plz plz do take care of ur self ....AND MOMS R ALWAYS RITE ....so yea its gud dat we listen to them....
take care ...and get well sooon
falcon.star thumbnail
hey zappy..
good to hear that ur ok now... just take good rest n medicine.... n dont stress abt the FF......

love ya loads...
want to see u back wid a BANG

Taliah