z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sjain

LOL..I so knew it...sleeping  and dreaming about somone...(ooopss sorryy)...😉😆

hmm ..hota hai..koi bat nahi..😛
though I was studying and waiting for u till 4.30 AM..😆

okayy will wait again tonight...sighh..😆
and if u don't feel like updating just one msg dear.....
😃
aur haan...aaj mat sapno mein kho jaana.....😉(okayy!! m sure ..m dead after this...😆)

Lol!!.. but i think dreaming is the only thing i can do.. at least for the next four months.. 😔 and of course skype and gtalk are there. but they are not as good as dreaming.. loll!! 
you keep studying Mahua.. dont worry about the update so much.. and nor about my sapne.. 😛

i'll try updating tonight.. and this is for all of you who have requested me to update.. 😊
Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
 comment update on page 4

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lol!!.. but i think dreaming is the only thing i can do.. at least for the next four months.. 😔 and of course skype and gtalk are there. but they are not as good as dreaming.. loll!! 
you keep studying Mahua.. dont worry about the update so much.. and nor about my sapne.. 😛

i'll try updating tonight.. and this is for all of you who have requested me to update.. 😊

awww..I think I shudn't have mentioned that ..m sorry....I spoiled ur mood..OUCH...😒

yay...skype and gtalk ...but they r such help at time of need dear...cum on ..u can see him through skype ..wat better then that...but yes dreams mein...u can *wink*..😆

okayyy...yay I was reading sumthing and I don't know ..how many times I slept on buk while studying...and waiting for ur update ..was helping me to b awake
😆 ....but today..I won't b waiting for it till late ..so u try to cum ASAP..

okayy try ur best to update ...will wait
😛
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sjain

awww..I think I shudn't have mentioned that ..m sorry....I spoiled ur mood..OUCH...😒

yay...skype and gtalk ...but they r such help at time of need dear...cum on ..u can see him through skype ..wat better then that...but yes dreams mein...u can *wink*..😆

okayyy...yay I was reading sumthing and I don't know ..how many times I slept on buk while studying...and waiting for ur update ..was helping me to b awake
😆 ....but today..I won't b waiting for it till late ..so u try to cum ASAP..

okayy try ur best to update ...will wait
😛

no that's ok.. my mood was off yesterday.. and trying to write did not help improve it.. but hopefully today i'll do a better job.. 😊

and all the best for your exams!👍🏼
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
will definitely wait 4 it ..........n plzzzz do try n update tonight ...........i m very eagerly waiting 4 it😊
pragatisk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello rachana
A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR    though late
i am very irregular in commenting n i am sorry for that quite busy with job
but i have not missed any of ur updates i try to read it in every possible way
and the updates were great ................... simply
i liked ridhhimas side story reallly awesum i didnt thought it would be like this
u were great
do update soon
luv u
bye

taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woooww Update tonite great...
waiting..be will read in morning..
off to sleep soon today

Zappy dont mind but incomplete update is also okie
falcon.star thumbnail
wat time u'll update ... ???
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Rachna....I am very very late in commenting.I know.But i wanted to read the whole update together before commenting.Thats why I didnt comment earlier.But me being the 'world's most lazy' girl,took the time for granted.Now when i realised that u will update the next part tonight,I forcefully made up my mind and sit to read the update together.And now I am done.

So about the update,it was so...good and perfect.Not only in giving a satisfaction after reading but I learned many things from this single update.I learned how to maintain a relationship,how much communication is important in  a relation...etc..etc...
You are right.Sometimes silence is not enough.We need to talk.Afterall they are two individuals.Their thoughts and feelings also differ from each other.So 'talking' is very important.
Then I liked this line very much "Armaan.. He was one person who was just hers.. She didn't have to share him with anyone.." That is a very beautiful feeling,u know.

Then about Armaan speaking non-stop about Ridhima....that was superb yaar.Especially these lines "You hate it when I irritate you like I am doing right now.. But I know you secretly like it.. You pretend you don't want to kiss me, but most of the time you do.. And when you do, you love to ruffle my hair..".

Then I loved it how Ridhima proved him wrong as well as right.Only an awesome writer like u can do something like that.Not only Armaan,all the readers also got convinced.

Then about the tattoo thing.I thought that it is "i love you Ridhima" in Chinese.Because you mentioned that Ridhima's friend said there is "love " in the end.So the tattoo just means "Ridhima".right? Actually what is the real meaning of Ridhima?I dont know that.Do u know?
Thanks for telling Ridhima to google the tattoo's  meaning eventhough she didnt succeed.
Then....I like the presence of Dr.Payal.I am enjoying it.😉

In one part,i am a little confused.After Ridhima decided to tell Armaan about all her feelings and when she came to know about him going to Singapore,was she actually being understanding??
I felt she was again hiding her feelings.
I really loved the past of Ridhima.More than Armaan's😳

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago