The World's Oldest Story!!#6AR In Another World.. - Page 45

Posted: 13 years ago
Happy New Years!!
Wonderful part!! Loved the conversation between them. Cant wait to read the next one...Cont soon and thank you for the pm. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!

A Very Very Happy and Prosperous New Year To All You Guys!!πŸ€—

I am sorry i could not wish you on time.. but i do hope everyone of you had a blast, partied hard and brought in the new year with your loved ones..πŸ₯³  and i do hope the new year brings a new and happy change for everyone.. 😊
As far as Armaan and Riddhma are concerned.. they will celebrate the new year a little late.. i have a few parts before the year turns in this story.. so i am sorry, but i'll put in the celebrations a little later.. 😊 Will try and update the next part soon.. Till then.. To 2011!! Cheers! have a great year ahead and also.. keep reading The World's Oldest Story!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zephyrr

A Very Very Happy and Prosperous New Year To All You Guys!!πŸ€—

I am sorry i could not wish you on time.. but i do hope everyone of you had a blast, partied hard and brought in the new year with your loved ones..πŸ₯³  and i do hope the new year brings a new and happy change for everyone.. 😊
As far as Armaan and Riddhma are concerned.. they will celebrate the new year a little late.. i have a few parts before the year turns in this story.. so i am sorry, but i'll put in the celebrations a little later.. 😊 Will try and update the next part soon.. Till then.. To 2011!! Cheers! have a great year ahead and also.. keep reading The World's Oldest Story!! πŸ˜ƒ

same to u too
waiting for the part

love
Riddss
Thanks and a very happy new year to you too!!!
Thank you.........hav a gr8 yar ahead...!!
n wil b waiting 4 de update..!!
thanks ..............have a blast in 2011😊Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hope to see an update soon :)

tc
Nandini
hey thnx...happy new year..:)
                      HAPPY NEW YEAR
May this year brings lots of good luck and charm.😊
Ok now coming to the part.... it was amazing as usualπŸ‘β­οΈ.. Armaan riddhima's conversation was very much needed and very well put. I love the fact that you have beautifully captured the essence of Armaan's character throughout the story.😊
Update soon
loveπŸ€—
Ridhi.