Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: asma_227

atyachar hai hum par.update nahin karni thi toh bata deti  Rachna.I've been waiting for u to put the update so long..

same feelings... rach aaghhhhhhhhh aisa attyachar mat kar choori....😭
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i am sorry for not having updated last night. i was tired and fell asleep while writing.. i understand i have disappointed quite a few but i have nothing else to say but a sorry.. also i am not going to tell when i shall update now, coz it never works out and simply diappoints you guys.. i really dont like it and feel guilty when i keep people waiting.. so i will update when i am done with the part and will let you know when i do.. also coz i am keeping so busy lately i have decided to not put up parts in installments coz it gets dragged unnecessarily. i will put up only complete updates and i might not be able to do that on a daily basis. i know i used to do it before but i am unable to keep up with it now.. i can only write when i really feel like. cant write on a time leash. while i have so many ideas still for this story it takes time to put them in words. so all i ask for is time and a request to not ask me about when i shall update.. coz i am bound to answer something, then not keep up with it.. it disappoints me too..

so in short, i am extremely sorry for delaying the update so much.. would have done something about it if i could help it. really really sorry.. but i will try to update as soon as i can..
have a nice day!
cheers!!😊
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
wat happened here??........luks like again zeffy ne dhokha kiya..ufffffffπŸ€”πŸ˜†

oye behna complete kar dena....😳

taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zephyrr

i am sorry for not having updated last night. i was tired and fell asleep while writing.. i understand i have disappointed quite a few but i have nothing else to say but a sorry.. also i am not going to tell when i shall update now, coz it never works out and simply diappoints you guys.. i really dont like it and feel guilty when i keep people waiting.. so i will update when i am done with the part and will let you know when i do.. also coz i am keeping so busy lately i have decided to not put up parts in installments coz it gets dragged unnecessarily. i will put up only complete updates and i might not be able to do that on a daily basis. i know i used to do it before but i am unable to keep up with it now.. i can only write when i really feel like. cant write on a time leash. while i have so many ideas still for this story it takes time to put them in words. so all i ask for is time and a request to not ask me about when i shall update.. coz i am bound to answer something, then not keep up with it.. it disappoints me too..

so in short, i am extremely sorry for delaying the update so much.. would have done something about it if i could help it. really really sorry.. but i will try to update as soon as i can..
have a nice day!
cheers!!😊

Hey zappy..we understand dear..dont feel guilty..All of us has life beyond AR..but we all love them soo much n ur ff  means your writing is too good..which make us obsessed..
Take your time dear..
N till then our silent waiting will be on..

Enjoy dear...
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Zappy !!! This was awesome !! Waiting for the next part !!! Update soon :)
shonadesire thumbnail

have a nice day!
cheers!!😊

hey dear
its okay we understand ye kambakht neend kisi ho bhi aa sakti haiπŸ˜›
relax take ur time when u feeling well
jab update kar dena😊
we will waitπŸ˜›

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

have a nice day!
cheers!!😊

thats fine dear i know u r running busy so no need to feel sorry......................n completely agree with u on updating full part............update when u r done with it .................will be waiting n hope that the lucky time for an update turns out to be tonight😊Edited by anushkajain - 13 years ago
spln thumbnail
Hey Rachna!

hope you're having a nice vacation (considering you're in india its not snow-caved-in πŸ˜†)

congratulations on the new thread - although everytime you move places, its a while before I realize you moved! anyways, read up the part so far, and I'd have thought we'd wrap up soon, but hey, not complaining if you've got more ideas in stock! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ps: personally, i prefer the installments coming, even little by little, but I can empathize with the writer in you and shall hence accept (with rebelling lol) that you wont be updating as often!

when ever you do, be sure to spam my inbox!

cheers, a lax basking in the sun holiday to you!
nj
zappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u r online.... yaeyyyyy
r we getting anything nw??
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: spln

Hey Rachna!

hope you're having a nice vacation (considering you're in india its not snow-caved-in πŸ˜†)

congratulations on the new thread - although everytime you move places, its a while before I realize you moved! anyways, read up the part so far, and I'd have thought we'd wrap up soon, but hey, not complaining if you've got more ideas in stock! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ps: personally, i prefer the installments coming, even little by little, but I can empathize with the writer in you and shall hence accept (with rebelling lol) that you wont be updating as often!

when ever you do, be sure to spam my inbox!

cheers, a lax basking in the sun holiday to you!
nj

not so much of a vacation for me nj! i have to work now.. i see its nothing like college.. you cant even bunk!
m glad you enjoyed the part so far. i'll try to complete it soon. as for the story i really dont know how to go about its end.. and i do have a few ideas before i do end it. so i guess this goes on for a while..
i know most of you prefer installments and even i had thought it was a good idea, but it has become like a bad habit now. i just write on and on unecessarily and sometimes lose the plot.. plus i tend to procrastinate writing the entire part sometimes since i can put up only a part of it.
but i'll try updating as often as i can. 'time' however is what i dont seem to find. i could do with a time turner at this point in my life.. lol!!
i will surely let you know when i do update next!
and though its not really a holiday for me here.. cheers!! you enjoy yours too!! 😊