Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssh57 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zephyrr

doesnt look like an update night tonight.. i just came home half an hour back.. and its really cold where i am.. i just feel like snuggling up in my blanket and going off to sleep.. cant complete the part today.. but i'll surely plan an update for tomorrow.. 😊

I hear temperatures in Pune are around 9 degrees. Oh that calls for really snuggling up. Enjoy your well deserved sleep and give us awesome update, as usual, tomorrow.
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
I read the part 80 update.No need to say,it is superb.You already know that.And I just love the title .The best is "SupArmaan" part.I didnt realised it first,I just read it as superman and then only after a while the 'Armaan' part struck.Rachna,you are superb yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌAll the supermaan related dialogues made me laugh like nothing.🀣How do u manage to tell such humourous dialogues?Then I liked Ridhima's search to find out the meaning of tattoo.If I was in her place,I would have learned Chinese.Can you sent her my message?Please tell her to check internet for the translation.There may be the new Chinese words.
Then the whole Shashank interruption was very good.I could feel their irritation very well.But the most irritating one is one and only Armaan.The way he irritated Ridhima.....😑oh God.....when will he stop his stupid jokes in serious situations?I felt really pissed off when Armaan was trying to avoid Ridhima's questions.But afterall he is my baby,I cant be mad at him.The whole update was fantastic till the last para.The scene were Armaan was sitting in parapet and Ridhima coming to his home at night and console him,making him sleep..i couldnt get continuity in that scene.I felt the scene was not in place or it was a dream of Armaan.So I didnt like the last para very much.But when i started to read the next update,then only I got the continuity and I got the answers for the questions in my mind.So eventhough i was confused earlier,when i read the next update,i could relate to the last para.Now I like that scene also.
Then...I have to tell something about the making out scene.The scene was intense,passionate and you really describe the whole scene fantastically.But nowadays I feel that the making out scenes are becoming a little repetitive.I am not saying there should not be any make out scene.There must beπŸ˜‰.But add something new to it so that it looks different.The last one or two making out scenes are almost like this one.I felt so.I hope you will add some more spices to it,next time.Love u.....❀️

Ishia thumbnail

i hate u Zephy.....

Reg d part ya right riddhima is one who can think something speak one n do other things.. she never practice what she preaches ..

relationship should never be like mein yeh sab kiya for u now its ur turn.. dude ur n love... kaun kiskayliya kyakartha does not matter all matters is how u understand each other n support them in all their decision n ideas n support them through out their good n bad phase..

Esp Bad phase d most  .

Loved d way Armaan outburst..

n Riddhima's realization f what she had done to him n their relationship 

taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zappy yaar..

Update karna jaldi..

I am not saying riddhima is telling ya..She really wanna say how much she looves Armaan soonnnnn..lol
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ishuKSGKAJEN

i hate u Zephy.....

Reg d part ya right riddhima is one who can think something speak one n do other things.. she never practice what she preaches ..

relationship should never be like mein yeh sab kiya for u now its ur turn.. dude ur n love... kaun kiskayliya kyakartha does not matter all matters is how u understand each other n support them in all their decision n ideas n support them through out their good n bad phase..

Esp Bad phase d most  .

Loved d way Armaan outburst..

n Riddhima's realization f what she had done to him n their relationship 

i am confused.. why do you exactly hate me?.. πŸ€”
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey r u going to update today do reply😊
shiningstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesum awesum awesum update!!! luvd it lyk anythng!!!!!😊      

plz plz plz continue soon
!!!

nd wen r u updateinnn????
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

I read the part 80 update.No need to say,it is superb.You already know that.And I just love the title .The best is "SupArmaan" part.I didnt realised it first,I just read it as superman and then only after a while the 'Armaan' part struck.Rachna,you are superb yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌAll the supermaan related dialogues made me laugh like nothing.🀣How do u manage to tell such humourous dialogues?Then I liked Ridhima's search to find out the meaning of tattoo.If I was in her place,I would have learned Chinese.Can you sent her my message?Please tell her to check internet for the translation.There may be the new Chinese words.
Then the whole Shashank interruption was very good.I could feel their irritation very well.But the most irritating one is one and only Armaan.The way he irritated Ridhima.....😑oh God.....when will he stop his stupid jokes in serious situations?I felt really pissed off when Armaan was trying to avoid Ridhima's questions.But afterall he is my baby,I cant be mad at him.The whole update was fantastic till the last para.The scene were Armaan was sitting in parapet and Ridhima coming to his home at night and console him,making him sleep..i couldnt get continuity in that scene.I felt the scene was not in place or it was a dream of Armaan.So I didnt like the last para very much.But when i started to read the next update,then only I got the continuity and I got the answers for the questions in my mind.So eventhough i was confused earlier,when i read the next update,i could relate to the last para.Now I like that scene also.
Then...I have to tell something about the making out scene.The scene was intense,passionate and you really describe the whole scene fantastically.But nowadays I feel that the making out scenes are becoming a little repetitive.I am not saying there should not be any make out scene.There must beπŸ˜‰.But add something new to it so that it looks different.The last one or two making out scenes are almost like this one.I felt so.I hope you will add some more spices to it,next time.Love u.....❀️

i dont know what else they can do while making out..πŸ˜† lol!! sorry.. bad joke.. and no offense to anyone.. nor you.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
but really, i dont even remember the last time they had made out before this.. maybe my imagination wasnt worded well.. πŸ˜›
and i'll surely convey the suggestion to them on your behalf.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
but Armaan may take offense to that..πŸ˜› lol!

Edited by zephyrr - 13 years ago
z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail

i havent started writing.. not yet.. so i cant guarantee a complete update.. but i'll try putting something up.. latest by 12 or 1..

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zephyrr

i havent started writing.. not yet.. so i cant guarantee a complete update.. but i'll try putting something up.. latest by 12 or 1..

coollll..will wait
πŸ˜›