Tere Liye

Moving From New Track for a Moment...

MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did anyone else feel sick seeing Nupur and Onu together in the flashback?  Because I literally felt like vomiting ๐Ÿคข and then strangling my Onu for looking at Nupur like that (the flashback Onu not the present Taani-loving Onu) and Nupur looked  even then.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah
nupur was staring at anurag with her lusty eyes
i didnot like that scene too
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't  mind her in the flashback...in the first scene I thought she looked cute the way she was looking at Onu...

But in the scene where she meets Robindo she looks like a  cream puff gone wrong!
MeraHarshad17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

I didn't  mind her in the flashback...in the first scene I thought she looked cute the way she was looking at Onu...

But in the scene where she meets Robindo she looks like a  cream puff gone wrong!

Nice description of her outfit ๐Ÿ˜† 
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
all i could notice was white๐Ÿ˜ฒ....for a second i thought she was using white wig๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜•.....
actually i even missed to froo over anu becz of that stupid nupur...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข she and her coziness diverted me from my handsome ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌ
as for the way anu was looking at nupur๐Ÿค”....i felt like...he wasnt looking at nupur the same way as he does with taani during romantic scenes...not that we have had enough anu-taani romantic scenes๐Ÿ˜’...but still there was some difference...for me it looked like nupur had been head over heels for him...but he was just being polite and reciprocating the gestures...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
may be i am seeing too much๐Ÿ˜•...anyways,i dont want to think other way...this makes me feel happier.....๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†