Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

FF(Angini) Last Part of 7 yrs gap, 16Jan on pg 15 (Page 5)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
@rehana..awesome part..Smile

i just love the flow you are giving for this FF.yes its a FF now right...Smile

so sweet scene of gunni/anmol..awww that girl already had a place in anmol's heart same as khushi...loved how you described their scene in the hall..lol vasu same as usual strict and still on her hate mode for anmol..the flying kiss was superb..Smile

ragini kya kahein still in denial in her feelings..anmol should stay or not. haha love this one "he wished he looked better than the floor"...could visualise anmol's expression here..LOL.

end part just so cute both embarrassed by the situation..just love the scene you have  penned down.its seems so realistic and again i will say it something we have been missing in their story...

please do continue as its becoming more interesting ...

well written and good job..Thumbs Up...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86tvmylove

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
thanks all my lovely responsive and silent readers Hug.....Please read the last two paras again as I made a slight change that have a significant connection to the next part....Wink

once again.....love ya all for your lovely comments :)

luv
Rehana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizorsaveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Part 3: A New Feeling.....

Unaware of himself, the fade smile was still captured in his lips from the morning scene ..... but he did not know if it was right to feel like that or he even had the right to feel what he was feeling for her ...... what if his growing feelings drew Ragini and Tamanna away from him? ...... he could not take the risk of loving her at the cost of his only family ..... and two silent fresh tears made their way down his cheeks ..... after all, he was not allowed to fall in love, again ......

Gathering himself, he decided to close the new chapter of his heart before even getting a touch of it ..... it was discovered to be hidden.....the morning freshness had somewhat managed to make him feel better as he looked up at the clear shiny sky, the sun has started to have its power on for the day and he turned around to go back in when his eyes caught the scene through the second floor window .... Mrs. Rajvansh was trying to put Khushi into sleep ...... since he had become a part of this house, Khushi would have spent all her day with Ragini except night times as Mrs. Rajvansh thought it would be too much for Ragini to handle the two during that period of time.....

The girl held a special place in his heart the moment he saw her .... despite being a motherless child, she was lucky to have found the love from two mothers at the same time, unlike him, who lost his mother at the age of 6, but was not lucky enough to find the love of a mother ..... on the other hand, her father didn't even have the sense that he got an angel like daughter, whereas, Anmol wondered, did HIS daughter know that she got a father? ...... would she call him 'papa' one day? ..... or he would just remain as the strange member of the family for his daughter too ..... so many questions.....so many unknown answers....with so many fears.....

He looked up from his laptop screen to see her sweet smiling face cupped in her palms, sitting across him in her school uniform and he smiled.....she had become another beautiful part of his life along with Tamanna, Khushi and Ragini ....... it was Guni ..... Ragini had told him everything about her earlier and the little girl's image had instantly taken a place in a soft corner of his heart ...... "what are you doing, Chachu? " the 9 years old girl asked with curiosity..... "..homework..." he answered with a grin.... " But you don't go to school " she again quered.....this time he let out a small laugh " I know...but I go to office naa.." noticing the girl's blank expression, Anmol gestured her to come to him......then making her comfortable on his left thigh, he played with her soft fingers, "...when you go to school, you get homework, no?..." Guni nodded with a grin......" Just like that, when I go to office, I also get homework..." he finished the explanation with a peck on her forehead......

"....Guni!...." the voice of Mrs. Rajvansh was enough for the little girl to distance herself from this new member of her family......she could not understand why badi maa hated him....he was very nice and kind to her and the best thing about him was that he always got her chocolates on his way home......"Lets go! You are getting late for school." she almost ordered her ignoring the presence of him...... Guni helplessly looked at him, who gave her an assuring smile, bringing a smile on the little girl's face too.....then picking up her bagpack and water bottle she held her badi maa's right hand with her left and quietly followed her......

He kept his gaze at the girl when he saw her turning back while still following her badi maa, Guni blew a little flying kiss to the man sitting on the couch with his laptop now on his lap.....he couldn't help but giggled, finally, he got what he was waiting for, then he too reciprocated the same to the cute girl, who smiled back and turned straight to look forward....it had become a daily routine for the two ever since they became friends.......

"Here is your lunchbox" she kept the box on the table and waited for him to leave. "Thanks" packing the laptop in the leather bag, he looked at her to notice her gaze at the floor, for a moment, he wished he looked better than the floor......'what the ??? what is wrong with you??? where the heck are you getting these weird feelings from??' he jerked his head and decided to disappear from there before his brain decided to act out again......

'Why is he doing this to himself?....Why can't he just go back to his own life?.....' Ragini thought as she saw him leaving without any words or any complaints......She knew she could never give him the respective right he deserved from her then why was she ruining his life? ...... and suddenly, all the responsibilities struck her mind, especially her daughter.....' how can I be so selfish in ruining his life for the sake of my family? but he genuinly loves my Tamanna then how can I think of seperating my daughter from her father ???'

Wait a second, did she just say, her daughter's father ??.....Ragini's mind got alert, she was shocked by her own statement .....'but what was wrong in that? .... didn't he deserve the same love from my daughter?...... wouldn't that be unfair with him if he is abandoned from the love of both Tamanna and m-...' Ragini closed her eyes as she couldn't think further....... he should at least be given the right to be her daughter's father and to be loved by her daughter ...... or 'his' daughter...... after then only she might be able to meet her own eyes......

"...Oops!!..." Ragini took a step back as she was half soaked in water ..... " see, this is exactly what happens when I walk with my eyes keeping in my hands...sorry didi " Guddi confessed with regret..... Ragini smiled at the girl "..It's ok!....Don't worry!...I will go and change right now....You please clean the floor before anyone slips.."...... "... Will be done in two minutes...." with a smile, the girl left for the kitchen while Ragini for her room......

"Great!!" Anmol slammed the steering wheel in frustration as he kicked the brake in haste...... he was about to pass the main gate when Anmol remembered the important file resting in his bedroom......

He froze after entering the room and instantly turned to face the door when she was still on the last part of draping her sari that was to raise the remaining part of the fabric over her shoulder to pin it. She immediately turned to her back while somehow throwing the pallu over her left shoulder in the process of holding her heartbeat as her right hand remained over her heart clutching onto the fabric while the left one clutched onto her lower abdomen as she sensed a fade pain enveloping in the incision area....

'Damn! I should have locked the door' Ragini closed her eyes as her heart refused to stop pounding and the blend of pain and embarrassment was not doing any good to her either....... 'Damn! I should have knocked the door' Anmol cursed under his breath..... 'What he must be thinking about me? Careless woman!' she wanted to dig a grave for herself in embarrassment...... 'What she must be thinking about me? Mannerless idiot!' he wanted to kick himself so hard.......

Go ahead kill me.....I will see you next time from where it left off Wink.....it's 4 in the morning and my poor bed is missing me....Big smile....once again feel free to criticize Tongue

luv
rehana

Rehana, well let criticize you well, what have you done, Now I want Bidaai2 to be back with your  story for inspiration.  Big smileClapClap. Part3 is much better than the rest two. I always think what was Anmol doing all these six years, thanks for bringing out your point of view on Anmol's past life in Rajvansh house, a complete torture to see Anmol sad, But Apu is great when he is sad, I can almost picturise how will Apu enact your story.Day Dreaming

Edited by rekha03 - 19 December 2010 at 10:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

ROFL....thanks rekha di Hug....i shud be banned no??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

ROFL....thanks rekha di Hug....i shud be banned no??LOL

Just keep it coming and put your thinking cap on.LOLLOLClapClapClapClapThumbs UpHug. Your father and brothers inspire you a lot and I thank them for your creativity.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
soooo sweet rehan... wating to read the next part...

Rehana86

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Gr8 updates Rehana!ClapClapClapClap Your FF made for Gr8 readingSmile...Loved the way you started out on Angini's relationshipEmbarrassed...that hesitation, the feeling they'd get on their first touch, Anmol's first feelings for RaginiEmbarrassedWink...everything was so beautifully described!Big smile Wish we could see some of these scenes as FBs on the show as wellEmbarrassed...do update soon!Embarrassed

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Part 4: An Unexpected Fear

He froze after entering the room and instantly turned to face the door when she was still on the last part of draping her sari that was to raise the remaining part of the fabric over her shoulder to pin it. She immediately turned to her back while somehow throwing the pallu over her left shoulder in the process of holding her heartbeat as her right hand remained over her heart clutching onto the fabric while the left one clutched onto her lower abdomen as she suddenly sensed a fade pain enveloping in the incision area....

'Damn! I should have locked the door' Ragini closed her eyes as her heart refused to stop pounding and the blend of pain and embarrassment was not doing any good to her either....... 'Damn! I should have knocked the door' Anmol cursed under his breath..... 'What he must be thinking about me? Careless woman!' she wanted to dig a grave for herself in embarrassment ...... 'What she must be thinking about me? Mannerless idiot!' he wanted to kick himself so hard.......

" ....I'm ...I'm sorry, I forgot an important file there..." Anmol indicated towards the table adjacent to the couch while still facing straight ...... and Ragini forgot if she ever knew how to speak ....... He did not want to embarrass her any further, so decided to get out of there with the file, rather than waiting and later facing her ...... She needed some time to get over this moment, which was gifted by him.... 'Damn you Anmol' ......one thing he realized from this incidence, he still needed to work on mannerism ....... still facing the other way, he walked sidely to grab the file while on the other hand, the worst part came unexpectedly as Ragini felt the pain turning into a sharp squeeze inside her abdomen.......

"....Maa..." she finally cried out in pain, scaring the heck out of him...... the file dropped from his hand and he quickly rushed to her, still not getting the courage to touch her as he stood at her right, and helplessly watched her going through hell ...... God Damnit! It was killing him to see her in pain ...... "...what happened, Ragini?.... Are you alright? .... " his hands were battling to decide whether to hold her or not ...... while Ragini kept her eyes closed and gradually held herself kneeling down low, trying her best to get rid of the twisted pain........ '.... are you blind? she is crying out in pain you dumba**, can't you see?' Anmol's mind jerked him off for asking her the stupidest question at the wrong time when his cellphone chose to ring at that moment .......

He picked up his cell while still in dilemma of what to do ..... Crap! the other line on the phone had worsen his state of mind and he was all ready to kill the man speaking to him ..... ".... YES! This is Mr. Sareen ...You ARE talking to Mr. Sareen....and NO, I'm NOT coming to the meeting ..... My wife is in bad condition and you can go to hell with your deal for all I care .... Now, will you be kind enough to BUZZ OFF?... " ...he hung up as the guy from the other line was driving him nuts with his weird inquires about the meeting he was supposed to attend in half an hour ......

".... Gudd---- ......" before he could scream out for help, her right hand left the smooth fabric and grabbed onto his shirt, down the collar...... meanwhile, he caught the unpinned part of her sari with his right hand as it was about to dislocate completely, then pulling it back he held onto her left shoulder along with the piece in its' appropriate place, meanwhile, he wrapped his left hand around her waist to hold her steady in his arms as she almost leaned against him for support.......

"...Ragini, please don't cry, I am calling the doctor...you will be fine...just try to relax..." and he regretted his words, as now it was his turn to get a deep dose of the pain when he felt her grip on the shirt tightening almost leaving a mark of her sharp nails on his heart through the silk fabric..... ignoring his pain, he brought his left hand up behind her back to hold her left shoulder along with the sari while with the support of his right hand, he gently lifted her up in his arms and lied her down comfortably on the bed before picking up his cell to inform their family doctor.....

"...It was just a nerve caught in the cesarean site....I have given her steroid shot, she will be fine...Let her rest for some hours, in the meantime the steroid will do its job.. " the lady doctor informed him with an assuring smile after examining her patient ...... " I hope there is nothing serious " Anmol showed his concern ...... "...Absolutely not.... it's normal .... She had to go through a cesarean section when Tamanna was born ..... and it happens to most of the mothers who had cesarean....while some of them develop scar Endometriosis and in that case they have to opt for surgery....but she is fine .... yet I will advise her not to do any heavy work now, it's been only what? eight months? " Anmol nodded...... " Hmm....yeah, so just be careful with that....and don't worry.... nothing serious... okay..." the doctor tried to relax the gentleman who seemed to have experienced the horrible incidence of his life ....

"Thank you, doctor" finally he smiled...... "No problem .... take care of her and yourself ... you need to relax.... and don't forget to inform me about her progress ...." picking her stuff she headed for the door when suddenly turned back to inquire " By the way, hope the kids are doing fine " ...... "Yes, they are....thanks for your concern..." Anmol gently replied...... the doctor nodded and left the scene ......

He was indeed in fear...... Dear God! .....for a moment, he thought he would lose everything yet again ....... leaning against the large french style glazed armoire, with folded hands, and supporting himself on his left leg while the right one was slightly bent, Anmol watched her sleeping peacefully ....... the thought of something happening to Ragini scared the heck out of him ........ and he turned to his right where his dearest daughter was sleeping in the crib .....then what would have happened to Tamanna?? ...... a silent prayer took place in his heart as he thanked the one above for having mercy on his daughter ......

He got alerted when a familiar voice ecoed in his ears...... 'God! Khushi is awake ' he quietly left the room ......." See bhaia, she isn't stop crying " Guddi said as Anmol carefully settled the little one on his left arm ....... thankfully his other angel didn't wake up during the whole incidence otherwise God knew how he would have taken care of the situation ......... "Let me see, what happened to my tiny partner? awww.... Why is she crying?" Anmol tried to calm his second daughter as he held her close to his heart.......surprisingly, it did work.... for some strange reason, the infant did find peace in his protective arms......

"wow bhaia .... you are awesome!!" she paused... "....how is bhabi now??... you looked scared" Guddi shared her concern ..... "She is sleeping" he tried to sound normal ..... " Good ... now, can you please take the feeding bottle too as I have to finish off a lot of work in the kitchen " the girl handed over the glass bottle, half filled with milk.... " Thanks.... go ahead " he gently smiled at the maid before taking the bottle from her ......

"Now, we will go and see if Maasi-maa is ok, right?" supporting little Khushi in his left arm, he kept his right hand, which held the bottle, on her back and walked towards their bedroom......

".... What?!?! ......" Mrs. Rajvansh shouted at Guddi.... " and no one even bothered to give me a call?.... " she demanded an explanation..... " No mam... actually, Anmol bhaia called the doctor first.... she came and examined her .... now bhabi is fine.... and bhaia did call you but ... you ... did .... not ... pick up...." her heart was running faster than ever when the last few words came out of her mouth..... noticing her enragement, Guddi decided to keep her mouth shut as she thought she had said more than enough ..... "... Mam .... I was boiling milk on the stove .... can I go now ?? " she tried her luck.... taking a deep breathe, Mrs. Rajvansh permitted..... then checking her cell phone, she noticed a couple of missed calls "..Damn-it...." she cursed under her breath as she deactivated the silent mode of the phone and left to check on Ragini .....

luv
rehana

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_canizorrekha02luv_sakshiWinchesterbrosjyothi_coolsaveeta24shanti05

Go to top