Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

FF(Angini) Last Part of 7 yrs gap, 16Jan on pg 15 (Page 4)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpp06

Beautifully written....loved the intricate details.

thnx dear Hug

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
rehana my heart yearns for more of this loved this part wish sp had shown such scenes gr8 part cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
thanks jyothi Hug
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Part 3: A New Feeling.....

Unaware of himself, the fade smile was still captured in his lips from the morning scene ..... but he did not know if it was right to feel like that or he even had the right to feel what he was feeling for her ...... what if his growing feelings drew Ragini and Tamanna away from him? ...... he could not take the risk of loving her at the cost of his only family ..... and two silent fresh tears made their way down his cheeks ..... after all, he was not allowed to fall in love, again ......

Gathering himself, he decided to close the new chapter of his heart before even getting a touch of it ..... it was discovered to be hidden.....the morning freshness had somewhat managed to make him feel better as he looked up at the clear shiny sky, the sun has started to have its power on for the day and he turned around to go back in when his eyes caught the scene through the second floor window .... Mrs. Rajvansh was trying to put Khushi into sleep ...... since he had become a part of this house, Khushi would have spent all her day with Ragini except night times as Mrs. Rajvansh thought it would be too much for Ragini to handle the two during that period of time.....

The girl held a special place in his heart the moment he saw her .... despite being a motherless child, she was lucky to have found the love from two mothers at the same time, unlike him, who lost his mother at the age of 6, but was not lucky enough to find the love of a mother ..... on the other hand, her father didn't even have the sense that he got an angel like daughter, whereas, Anmol wondered, did HIS daughter know that she got a father? ...... would she call him 'papa' one day? ..... or he would just remain as the strange member of the family for his daughter too ..... so many questions.....so many unknown answers....with so many fears.....

He looked up from his laptop screen to see her sweet smiling face cupped in her palms, sitting across him in her school uniform and he smiled.....she had become another beautiful part of his life along with Tamanna, Khushi and Ragini ....... it was Guni ..... Ragini had told him everything about her earlier and the little girl's image had instantly taken a place in a soft corner of his heart ...... "what are you doing, Chachu? " the 10 years old girl asked with curiosity..... "..homework..." he answered with a grin.... " But you don't go to school " she again quered.....this time he let out a small laugh " I know...but I go to office naa.." noticing the girl's blank expression, Anmol gestured her to come to him......then making her comfortable on his left thigh, he played with her soft fingers, "...when you go to school, you get homework, no?..." Guni nodded with a grin......" Just like that, when I go to office, I also get homework..." he finished the explanation with a peck on her forehead......

"....Guni!...." the voice of Mrs. Rajvansh was enough for the little girl to distance herself from this new member of her family......she could not understand why badi maa hated him....he was very nice and kind to her and the best thing about him was that he always got her chocolates on his way home......"Lets go! You are getting late for school." she almost ordered her ignoring the presence of him...... Guni helplessly looked at him, who gave her an assuring smile, bringing a smile on the little girl's face too.....then picking up her bagpack and water bottle she held her badi maa's right hand with her left and quietly followed her......

He kept his gaze at the girl when he saw her turning back while still following her badi maa, Guni blew a little flying kiss to the man sitting on the couch with his laptop now on his lap.....he couldn't help but giggled, finally, he got what he was waiting for, then he too reciprocated the same to the cute girl, who smiled back and turned straight to look forward....it had become a daily routine for the two ever since they became friends.......

"Here is your lunchbox" she kept the box on the table and waited for him to leave. "Thanks" packing the laptop in the leather bag, he looked at her to notice her gaze at the floor, for a moment, he wished he looked better than the floor......'what the ??? what is wrong with you??? where the heck are you getting these weird feelings from??' he jerked his head and decided to disappear from there before his brain decided to act out again......

'Why is he doing this to himself?....Why can't he just go back to his own life?.....' Ragini thought as she saw him leaving without any words or any complaints......She knew she could never give him the respective right he deserved from her then why was she ruining his life? ...... and suddenly, all the responsibilities struck her mind, especially her daughter.....' how can I be so selfish in ruining his life for the sake of my family? but he genuinly loves my Tamanna then how can I think of seperating my daughter from her father ???'

Wait a second, did she just say, her daughter's father ??.....Ragini's mind got alert, she was shocked by her own statement .....'but what was wrong in that? .... didn't he deserve the same love from my daughter?...... wouldn't that be unfair with him if he is abandoned from the love of both Tamanna and m-...' Ragini closed her eyes as she couldn't think further....... he should at least be given the right to be her daughter's father and to be loved by her daughter ...... or 'his' daughter...... after then only she might be able to meet her own eyes......

"...Oops!!..." Ragini took a step back as she was half soaked in water ..... " see, this is exactly what happens when I walk with my eyes keeping in my hands...sorry bhabi " Guddi confessed with regret..... Ragini smiled at the girl "..It's ok!....Don't worry!...I will go and change right now....You please clean the floor before anyone slips.."...... "... Will be done in two minutes...." with a smile, the girl left for the kitchen while Ragini for her room......

"Great!!" Anmol slammed the steering wheel in frustration as he kicked the brake in haste...... he was about to pass the main gate when Anmol remembered the important file resting in his bedroom......

He froze after entering the room and instantly turned to face the door when she was still on the last part of draping her sari that was to raise the remaining part of the fabric over her shoulder to pin it. She immediately turned to her back while somehow throwing the pallu over her left shoulder in the process of holding her heartbeat as her right hand remained over her heart clutching onto the fabric while the left one clutched onto her lower abdomen as she sensed a fade pain enveloping in the incision area....

'Damn! I should have locked the door' Ragini closed her eyes as her heart refused to stop pounding and the blend of pain and embarrassment was not doing any good to her either....... 'Damn! I should have knocked the door' Anmol cursed under his breath..... 'What he must be thinking about me? Careless woman!' she wanted to dig a grave for herself in embarrassment...... 'What she must be thinking about me? Mannerless idiot!' he wanted to kick himself so hard.......

Go ahead kill me.....I will see you next time from where it left off Wink.....it's 4 in the morning and my poor bed is missing me....Big smile....once again feel free to criticize Tongue

luv
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 28 December 2010 at 3:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kopsneteche_canizorrsk16poo_srekha02luv_sakshisaveeta24shanti05

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
rehana amazing part loved it cont soon

Rehana86

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
amazing part loved the ending cont soon

Rehana86

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Fantastic rehanaClap,.Please continue soon waiting for the next part on Angini.Embarrassed

Rehana86

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged

fantastic part please continue soon

Rehana86

Go to top