Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

FF(Angini) Last Part of 7 yrs gap, 16Jan on pg 15 (Page 15)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@ Rehana:

Gr8 work with the update Girl!!ClapClapClapClap Aww...Anmol...Guni's Superman Chachu!!Smile How SweetEmbarrassed...Love the way he called her his daughterHug...Anmol has always had a way wih kids right from the startBig smile..it showed in the way he Loved Tammy n KhushiEmbarrassed...i can imagine how he would've handled L'il Guni!!Thumbs Up Loved the Angini moments in the updateDay Dreaming...especially how Anmol just can't stop gazing at how beautiful his Ragini looks!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Do continue soon!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
First of all, a BIG HUG to all my lovely responsive and silent readers for taking out your precious time and reading this fill in the 7 years of gapHug.....can't thank enough for your supportive and encouraging words Big smile......I love you all.....and yes! this is the last part of the 7 years of gap as I have started working on the next FF that will cover Angini's love story after they got married on 13th Nov 2010 in the show Smile....hope I keep up with your expectation on that one too Embarrassed.....neway hope this part makes sense Ermm coz i wrote it in haste LOL.....

Last Part

"...May I help you??..." Ragini offered when she noticed him struggling with the knot of the bandange around his right wrist..... again he hurt himself while preventing Alekh from getting injured by the scissor ....... yet again without caring about himself, Anmol was more worried about his Alekh bhaia...... although, the blades left a long mark on the wrist, furtunatetly, it wasn't a deep cut, so he decided to help himself with the dressing..... after making sure Alekh was fine, Ragini came to her bedroom to have a check on him when she found him on the single couch in a disturbed mood ......

It was indeed giving him a heck of a hard time and before he could yank off the damn piece of bandage in frustration, she came as a recuer and Anmol quietly accepted her offer with a smile...... then all of a sudden the room fell into a silence mode.....even no sound of air could be heard from outside even though the windows were open.....it was weird and both of them felt it but kept quiet as it had been a daily routine for the two...to live in silence .... igonoring the quietness, she stood on his left and started making a knot with the gauze...

"CHACHI !!" a sudden scream in the silent space did scare the heck out of her and before she could react, forgetting about the knot, Ragini grabbed onto his wrist with her left hand and fell on his lap while holding onto her heart with the right hand ...... her sudden reaction took him by a surprise when he just jerked back hitting the soft foam against his back.....

".... Guni??? ...." Ragini almost panicked..... "... Never mind.. I got it..." the girl confirmed loudly..... "...God! this girl..." closing her eyes while still resting her hand over her heart she finally took a deep sigh of relief, already forgetting about her position..... he thought he was in heaven, so close to her, almost feeling her... there wasn't any smile on his face but a sense of feeling her innocence was visible in his eyes as they explored her concerned yet innocent face when she closed her eyes...... sweet God, he didn't even realize the pain of his wrist, as she was unintentionally gripping the wrist tighter than ever.......

Before he could sink into her innocence, she quickly opened her eyes and got up, realising where her sudden panic attack had led her into..... "...sorry!..." she wanted to cry because of the weird day..... first Alekh barely got into an accident, then Guni's sudden scream, after that her landing up on him, and finally making his wound deeper with her grip..... "...It's .." he failed to console her when he observed her gulping in the pain ....and he didn't want to make it worse for her anymore, so decided to keep quiet while watching her leaving the room after fixing the bandage .....

"...Badi maa, please!..."....Guni again tried her luck hoping to get a positive nod to attend her friend's party..... "...Guni.. you know Ragini has to prepare the kids for tomorrow's test.... I am taking Alekh for the doctor's appointment...and Bade Papa is going to the meeting.... So, there is no one you can go with.... and I am NOT letting you go alone..." Mrs. Rajvansh explained her reasoning ...... "...And Anmol has got a dinner with our client ..." this time Mr. Rajvansh unwillingly killed her last hope, making the girl feel extremely down...... Ragini helplessly watched the girl playing with her food in the plate while Tamanna and Khushi quietly had their breakfast .....

"...so, are you ready??..." after coming downstair to the breakfast table, Anmol asked Guni who blankly stared at her chachu..... "for what?" she asked "....I thought you are going to a party..." he grinned with a wink..... "..I know it's in the evening, so after dropping Tammy Khushi to their school, I will drop you off to your friend's house on my way...you can pack your stuff for the party....then later you can join the party with your friend....once you are done, give me a call...wait!...I have the dinner at 7:00, so give me a call around 8:30, then I will pick you up on my way back home... all set!" he finished when Guni jumped off her seat to wrap her both hands around his neck to drop a quick kiss on his left cheek....."..I love you, Chachu.." she excitedly ran upstair to get her stuff without waiting for her badi maa's consent as she knew her Chachu will be there to take care of everything just like he did for the last 7 years ......

"Is it necessary for you to barge into our family matter every single time??" Mrs. Rajvansh rolled her eyes...... "Nope, as long as the kids are satisfied I don't have to step in" he broadly smiled to control himself as he didn't want it to turn into a nasty conversation between the two like last time, in front of the kids..... she badly wanted to answer him back but stopped remembering their last conversation when they had a heated argument on Anmol giving whole bunch of gifts to Khushi as her birthday presents and also tried to stop him from doing the same for Tamanna's upcoming birthday....

that was more than enough he could take ...... " I don't owe you any explanation.." Mrs. Rajvansh tried to dismiss him after failing to reason with her restriction on fulfilling the kids' birthday wishes..." .. Oh yes! You DO, Mrs. Rajvansh..." he finally lost his temper..... ".. According to our contract, if any one of us tries to barge in to the other's duties, then that person will be hold responsible for violating the deal and I don't think, I need to remind you about the consequences ..." Anmol hit the bulls eyes when he noticed her furious face...... "Listen, If you got any problems with me, you are most welcome to bash me right on my face but I will be damned if I'll have to tolerate you coming between me and my daughters .... hope I made it clear Mrs. Rajvansh" .....he stormed out of the room, not letting himself listen to any of her craps.....

"Ready for school, Bachcha party?" he turned to his beloved daughters causing the elder lady come out of her thought ..... "..Lets go out and wait for Guni di, ok?" lightly hitting his forehead against Tammy while pulling khushi's cheek, he nodded a quick 'good bye' to Mr. Rajvansh and Ragini before leaving the place with the kids...

Ragini noticed the content smile on her father-in-law's face...... Anmol has indeed started making places for himself..... and a small smile happened to appear on her lips too......

luv
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 23 January 2011 at 10:42pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06anizorrsk16rekha02tvmylovesaveeta24

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
great update, will look forward to ff, thanks

Rehana86

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update RehanaClap Clap Clap.It's always a treat to read your FFBig smile Big smile Clap.Loved it Clap.Please write more .Big smile Big smile

Rehana86

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@rehana...so you giving us the climax of this FF..

read it perfect as usual .Thumbs Up

definitely love the scene of how ragini fell on anmol's lap once more..ragini ko adaat hogayee hein. to fall in her dashing husband lap....Wink

you got it right any sweet gesture from his ragini and he is gone case ..he cant take his eyes off from her face...can see this scene for real.his facial expression and him so lost in his ragini's beauty..

this one too good his confrontation with vasu and how daring is our anmol right..vasu all speechless..LOL

the last scene the smile of inder and ragini's which  says anmol rajvansh is here to stay forever..

rehana its a beautiful and so capturing FF you gave us as a treat.something we never got to watch in the leap of how anmol made a place for himself in the rajvansh house though all the hatred of vasu..

appreciate the great effort for having penned it down so beautifully..this for you...ClapClapClap....

will definitely wait for the new one and i'm sure it will be awesome as this one or the OS..Smile

Edited by savee_k - 17 January 2011 at 11:24am

Rehana86

seared Senior Member
seared
seared

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Rehana your FF is good
One shot Angini Divorce
Was more captivating not that
This was any less , but the earlier
was more involving.Hoping for
The same kind of passionate
FF from Anmol Ragini's
Marriage

Seared

Edited by seared - 16 January 2011 at 8:44pm

Rehana86

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
ClapClap

Fantastic Rehana .. Wiow I loved what you wrote in the contract andf kya mooh tod jawaab diya Anmol nay Vasu ko !!" Brilliant
This maan has kept all this inside him for so many years and the threshold has finally broken
Way to go Anmol !!!Big smile

And the bandage scene and awkwardness seem to be a little less now Wink But yes still there still ity is so nice and drool worthy for the reader to see these small instances which show the bar in their relationship but still making it  pure !!

Now looking forward  to your take of Angini's life after 13th November

Creatives if u r reading we have many FF and the storyline on your plate no need to rack your  thoughts as to what you need to do for season two  you have it right here right now !!!

Continue soon !!! Party

Rehana86

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Rehna I read both you updates. It is simply superbbb. Shanti dii sach mai Bidaai CTs wont find it difficult to continue angini story in Bidaai 2. Rehna Brilliant.ClapClapClapClap

Rehana86

Go to top