FF(Angini) Last Part of 7 yrs gap, 16Jan on pg 15 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome update Rehana! Loved reading it...the way Anmol's being drawn towards Ragini..his concern & wish to always be around her & the children...n of course the awkwardness they went thru' when Ragini fell into his arms...wish we could have at least some of these moments on the show too!...please update soon yaar!
rehan please continue it sooon yaar...???
awww zee10 πŸ€—..... sorry yaar, i m planning to finish off my commentary by tonight, maximum by tomorrow afternoon, then i will finish off the next part of this FF, so by sunday nite, u will see the next part up πŸ˜ƒ...

luv
rehana
I just completed reading all the seven parts of your FF ..πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very nicely you have shown the void 7 years in small parts.

I hope we get season two with Anmol and Ragini and their incomplete story

Please continue soon !
rehan where r u ???? πŸ˜• what happed to your lovely story??? continue it soon my dear????
First of all, I LOVE YOU ALL for your sweet, lovely, encouraging and kind comments πŸ€—..... I know the Angini scene is VERY VERY short, but aaj issisey kaam chalalo plz 😊......criticisms are most welcome πŸ˜ƒ....

Part 8: Back to the form

As expected, he did not find her anywhere near him for the last couple of weeks..... and only God knew how he had been living with her ignorant treatment ..... and neither could he blame her ...... he knew what she must had felt but punishing him was not the right way to get rid of that now, was it? ...... running fingers through his hair, Anmol turned the steering wheel and entered the Rajvansh mansion..... finally home .... again hoping to see a proper glimpse of her that could evaporate all his tiredness for the day.....

He entered through the large hallway where all the preparations were taking place for the evening party...... it was Guni's B'day ..... his dear baby has just turned thirteen ...... he smiled to himself thinking about her when he decided to give her a surprise visit to her room......

Tiptoeing into her room, he carefully headed towards the window where she was standing, searching for a wish at the sky ..."...Happy B'day..." hugging her from the back, Anmol almost lifted her off the ground to give her a swirl as he wished her ..... after the surprising wish both settled down on the bed, laughing and tickling each other .....

"...Oh-my-God .... Chachu ... how come you are so early today??.... I thought I will get to see your face only in the evening...." Guni confessed with a smile.... it was indeed a surprise for her since this was the first time her Chachu made it way earlier before the event started unlike the last two times, when she got to see him like a guest, showing up at the middle of the party .....

"...I took off the day...." he winked only to receive a raised eyebrow from her ..... "...for me??.." she inquired with a smirk.... ".. of course not..." he decided to keep the fun on and then whispered... "... your Chachi..." he playfully hit his left shoulder with her right .... "... ouch! so cute ..." she pretended to be heartbroken but with a grin and gave him a tight hug to receive a peck on her forehead "...and Thank You for the wish..." ..... Guni pulled back ..... "...by the way, where is my gift??...." she demanded like a kid when she saw him taking out a wrapped box from his coat ..... "...Here you go, Ma'am.." he followed her command when she excitedly took the box and rewarded him with another tight hug..... "..Thank You.." ....

Instead of opening the box, he was surprised to see her face turning somber as she quietly played with the box ...... "... Hey! ..." Anmol got concerned, when he saw a tear dropped on her hand ..... wrapping his left hand around her back with a light squish, he asked "...you ok?.." .... quickly wiping off her face, she looked up to meet his gaze with a half smile ...... "...yeah!!... just missing mom & dad... I don't know...just all of a sudden...." she tried to sound cool ....

"Ouch! and I thought I got three daughters" Anmol pouted pretending to be hurt as he turned his face away ..... there he was .... always like a smile source for her ..... be it angry with friends, afraid of tests/exams, especially her badi maa, or be sad when missing parents, she would find her Anmol Chachu beside her first, before anyone else ..... and she finally found herself cheered up.... placing the gift box to her left, then gently wrapping her both hands around his neck, she pulled him down to her side level and gave him a long sounded kiss on his left cheek.... she had successfully pacified her father like Superman Chachu ..... and he giggled as he felt ticklish .....

".... Love you ...." she whispered with a full grin and a small tear decided to escape from the corner of her eye while still resting her hands around his neck ..... he smiled back while wiping off that little painful tear from his beautiful daughter's face with his right thumb.... " ...Love you too, baby ..." with a wink, he confirmed in a soft voice before wrapping his left arm over her right shoulder to hold her upper left arm..... resting her head against his soft heart Guni dropped her both hands from his neck to wrap them around his waist when he just held her close to his heart as his right hand patted her left cheek...... "..My Guni's grown up..." Anmol stated with a smile when he sensed his little love giggled against his chest .....

'His Guni' brushing off the tear, Ragini repeated in her mind as she felt her heart melted away hearing his last statement..... she came to give Guni her birthday present when his presence stopped her at the door.... before she could escape from there, Guni's painful voice pulled her back to her spot..... then standing behind the door she witnessed the entire scene ..... and she thanked him in her heart for being there with this little girl.... for giving her the love she deserved..... for taking care of her soft heart......

Finally, she decided to face him as Ragini entered the room, when his heart skipped a beat as his eyes fell on her figure, looking extremely ravishing in the black and deep green contrast sari with satin brasso work on it ...... thankfully, Guni was busy exploring the brand new model apple ipod classic from her Chachu, and he took the chance to have a proper scan at his beautiful wife ...... "... Wish you a very very happy B'day !!! ..." Ragini wished her beloved niece while avoiding his powerful gaze .....

With a hug, Guni thanked her ....... "... You should be getting ready now.... your friends will be here any moment...." she patted her cheek...... then finally Ragini decided to meet his gaze to pass a quick half smile before leaving the room as she thought it to be very rude to ignore him in front of Guni when he was just 2 steps away and most importantly staring right at her, so he must needed an interruption ...... 'My Goodness! Did she just smile at me? ' Anmol thought as he was pleased to see her smiling at him ..... finally, a progress after the last incidence .....

"..Oops! I'm sorry!..." Ragini quickly turned away to leave when he stopped her ..."...Hey ... Don't worry, I'm ok....please you can go ahead..... " he could not help but smile at her cute reaction seeing him in his bathrobe & bathpajama as he just got out of the washroom while drying hair with a towel.... "... thanks.." she almost whispered then quietly walking towards the armoire, she took out some baby clothes and left the place, avoiding his intense gaze that was following her every move.....

And he watched her leaving.... smiling to himself, he moved to the large mirror while brushing his wet hair with fingers as he thought about the B'day party of Guni last night ....... how he couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful wife..... as if, even the moon would have failed competing with her.... he remembered those little glances she exchanged with him..... from her, he knew it was just for the sake of maintaining formality in front of the entire world.... but from him, it was for real, right from his heart...... with no complaints he felt an amazing unknown content and he couldn't forget to thank Ranvir for giving him these moments ..... for making him feel these wonderful emotions...... and he again made a promise to himself to love her deeply ..... to keep her happy.....

luv
rehana
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
WOW FANTASTIC,WONDERFUL,AWESOME REHANAπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.You are a Fantastic WriterπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ.Loved the last Angini prt.😳 πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜ƒPlease can you write more on Angini in your FF.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰Loved it.πŸ‘
she had successfully pacified her father like Superman Chachu ..... and he giggled as he felt ticklish ...

Rehana, henceforth Anmol shall be superman for me too, I love this name from my childhood days, was a huge fan of this superhero and this Iam  a fan. Waiting for the next Superman movie.πŸ˜ƒ

Reading your viewpoint  about such an selfless guy like Anmol who never expected anything in return and rather also got nothing in return within the four months that he was on air is rather amazing.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š I find this guy out of this worldπŸ˜† and really superhuman to have such wonder emotions for a lady who loves to ignore him.πŸ˜”πŸ₯Ί
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
Love you too, baby ..." with a wink, he confirmed in a soft voice before wrapping his left arm over her right shoulder to hold her upper left arm..... resting her head against his soft heart Guni dropped her both hands from his neck to wrap them around his waist when he just held her close to his heart as his right hand patted her left cheek...... "..My Guni's grown up..." Anmol stated with a smile when he sensed his little love giggled against his chest .....

Uff rehana this is such a sweet moment I was in full grins !!
I could Imagine Anmol  doing all this for his sweet Gunni
Gawd that guy is such a charmer Those sparks  he gives is just out of this world

Ok i am so in the mood of complaining coz missing them a lotπŸ˜†
Infact the creatives should exactly have done all this  to fill up with small instances  about Anmol's love story  as when he started feeling for Ragini
Your story fills up those gaps so beautifully

Another part I liked was

And he watched her leaving.... smiling to himself, he moved to the large mirror while brushing his wet hair with fingers as he thought about the B'day party of Guni last night ....... how he couldn't take his eyes off his beautiful wife..... as if, even the moon would have failed competing with her.... he remembered those little glances she exchanged with him..... from her, he knew it was just for the sake of maintaining formality in front of the entire world.... but from him, it was for real, right from his heart......

My My I remembered that necklace scene and now this guy has mainatined that same expression all along since his heart knows the longing for her and  she is just not bale to face the turmoil she is going through

I mean you are living with this guy  under the same room no physical relationship but  somewhere the heart is drawing a silverline between each other

Rehana bulls eye this one continue soon !! πŸ‘
@rehana...so lovely and i get so emotional when it comes to anmol love for these angels.....😭

i'm happy  too you penned down such a beautiful moment of gunni/anmol in this part..

we do know how much gunni adored her chachu and anmol has never let her down and was there for her to protect her/fulfill her heart's desire ......

love this scene gunni remembering her parents and anmol saying "i thought i had three daughters"..the hug and how he brought a smile on her face..it touches the heart...

ragini in tears and good you made her witness this emotional moment of gunni/anmol..she must get the realisation of how ANMOL is her husband anmol.nothing fake in his feelings but he is such a genuine guy..

at last facing him and that half smile and anmol is on cloud nine...these small sweet gestures of hers was enough for him..amazing his unconditional love for her..

a promise made he will love her deeply and keep her happy.a promise he will never break or back out to fulfill this promise...

so well written part blended with all the mix feelings for this part.

appreciate the effort and great job...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago