FF(Angini) Last Part of 7 yrs gap, 16Jan on pg 15 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
rehana....u r the best... this lovly moment will be in my mine always... thank u very much....every day after reading ur FF lots of thinks come in my mind.. but i am not good im writing... so always i uest 2 or 3 words to comment... but to day... u maed me to write much...i ues to think... haw was first meet anmols and his loving tammy was hapen... u expaind it well. and next y alekh calling anmol as tammy ke papa.. u explaind it alsm. at last the first day that tammy calld her father... papa... u have written it beautifuly... thank u very much....

Well done Rehana, Just fab.πŸ‘Continue jaldi.

very nice,so finaly we get fall in lap sceen very cute and very very sweet dear ,realy liked it
awww thanks everyone πŸ€—...

savee di: u r rite....i m glad someone got the hint and no prize for guessing 🀣

Suku ji: see i told ya I LOVE to write abt awkward situations 🀣 ....

anyway, when i was writing those scenes, i was kind of reluctant thinking whether my readers will be able to see wut i have in my imagination or not.....n whether i was able to justify my imagination with words or not..... but it seems like u guys are amazing πŸ€— 

and yes whenever i try something on them, i miss them EVEN MORE πŸ˜’πŸ˜­....
Rehana awkward situations is a must
That spices up the intensity between a man and women

i can always agree on it
and with Anmol his weekness his is concentration on the person infront of him he gives 100% in analyzing iunderstanding the persons every daam movement and getting the best uncomfortable situation for both πŸ˜†
I love those parts so i am game for it !!
Originally posted by shanti05

Rehana awkward situations is a must
That spices up the intensity between a man and women

i can always agree on it
and with Anmol his weekness his is concentration on the person infront of him he gives 100% in analyzing iunderstanding the persons every daam movement and getting the best uncomfortable situation for both πŸ˜†
I love those parts so i am game for it !!

and their awkwardness is the one that burns the screen on fire......again along with the situations when he carelessly stares at her with passion and love and she just avoids those intense eyes .... *i'm dead*.......

and tell me abt it..... u know how he keeps his eyes glued on her whenever she happens to move from her spot and his eyes wudn't blink until she was completely vanished from his sight ......

n my weakness is the awkward scenes btwn sizzling couples, be it angini, premeer (they got their first fame becoz of their chemistry in awkward scenes, DAMN!!)..... this is the best part of Indian tv series where the creatives bring out such potential, awkward yet cute scenes btwn couples ....that's why i m stick to indian dramas than bangladeshi dramas..... however,  unfortunately NOT every couple can justify these scenes ......
Originally posted by Rehana86

and their awkwardness is the one that burns the screen on fire......again along with the situations when he carelessly stares at her with passion and love and she just avoids those intense eyes .... *i'm dead*.......

and tell me abt it..... u know how he keeps his eyes glued on her whenever she happens to move from her spot and his eyes wudn't blink until she was completely vanished from his sight ......

n my weakness is the awkward scenes btwn sizzling couples, be it angini, premeer (they got their first fame becoz of their chemistry in awkward scenes, DAMN!!)..... this is the best part of Indian tv series where the creatives bring out such potential, awkward yet cute scenes btwn couples ....that's why i m stick to indian dramas than bangladeshi dramas..... however,  unfortunately NOT every couple can justify these scenes ......
can't agree more !! That smile of satisfaction which beams on your face  gives  it full credits !!
Originally posted by shanti05

can't agree more !! That smile of satisfaction which beams on your face  gives  it full credits !!

Absolutely !!! ..... the smile is the clue of appreciation where i find  no vulgarity, no gayness,..... sometimes ppl leave me without expression and later i realize 'oh! it was supposed to be a cute scene??πŸ€”'
I can see some of you are thinking of it as a real FF on Angini.... so before you can reach the highest level of expecting Ragini's confession and Angini's lovey dovey moments, lemme clear the air now, so that later I don't have to bear all the rotten tomatoes and eggs that may come to my directions 🀣......

SORRY to say guys, you will NOT see any confession of Ragini in this FF because it is not a real FF, I am just compiling some of the scenes that the creatives could have shown us as flashbacks from the last 7 years of Angini's lives..... instead of the lovey dovey moments, you will get to see some scenes where both were put into awkward situations......

I had to tag it as a FF since I am compiling scenes in a sequence, so it goes in a flow from the day Angini got married until the day we gotto see the first epi of Angini on TV .... did i make sense? πŸ€” .....

luv
rehana
Makes Sense 

Ragini has not confessed in teh show it self so till that happenes Their love story is incomplete for me !!

I am more than happy to enjoy ur take !!