India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

rocking rocking

guddididi Senior Member
guddididi
guddididi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
yesterdays episode i think is the most rocking performance of sandhya ...the way she gave her dialogue at the end to sarla chachi .oh God that was the most awesome part of it....and also sarla chachi did a very good job..her dance to the popular number "sheela kii jamanii"    God it too rocked and her performance too was great....i really loved it....but sandhya rocked it at the end with her revengeful look and her style of dialogue deliverance ...good job...this serial has got a lot more to entertain us .........but why is such a good show  not so popular.....is it because the channel is not promoting the show ?         this show is one of the strongest show in our TV..something has to be done ....otherwise like many good shows this show will also die without being able to tell the full story      

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qurapul18Athene-JaZ-tvdekha

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Yes the episode was too good. but now it's been too much of Sarala. Sandhya shouldn't forget that she have other enemies who are more dangerous than Sarala.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I agree w/ Lakshmin - 1 week of Sarla was enough, in fact too much.  And I hate the idea of Sarlas parents & daughters being persecuted if she flees to their place.

Really, get Pankaj back.  Ideally, I'd like Sandhya to turn on Prabha, rather than waste more time on Pankaj, but aside from that, let Sandhya turn Yuvraj & Prabha against each other, while elselwhere, Neeraj does his thing.  Oh, and bring back the sisters, and show Shreya visit - that should be fun!
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I agree that Friday's show was quite rocking, but I think it's getting a bit too much. I feel its time to move on to more important issues. Sandhya came here to take revenge on Yuvraj and Prabha, and it's time she moved on to that. Also, the sisters have completely disappeared and Neeraj has been reduced to a guest appearance only. It's time the sisters were brought back and Neeraj's track moved on and with less of the guest appearance style.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index