Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi
Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Naata Koi

Show

-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hey!

I just started watching the show. I'm really confused. Can someone tell me wats going on.LOL

dwsc Goldie
dwsc
dwsc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
hey, welcome..!!!
well...lots is happening, bt i'll try to tell u in brief...
ok...super-innocent Tasshi is living wid her father Adheer and BFF Rohan in Manali...
One day, Rohan proposes Taashi, bt she denies saying she just wants to friends wid him n nothin more...
Arjun is a Rajasthani native whose family is sort of cursed n the key to that curse is Taashi, so they want her to come to Rajasthan... 
So he goes to Manali, n wooes her n she falls for her...bt he isnt in love wid her, its just part of the game....Bt while doing so, he tells evry1 that he's an orphan to gain trust...
So they get married n r supposedly on their way to mumbai (where he supposedly lived)...bt on thier way going through Rajasthan...their car breaks down right in front of the Haveli he lives in....So now they live here just as guests for a night...bt the next day Taashi finds out about his family n is angry n about to leave...bt somehow in a nice way they convince her to stay...Bt Adheer finds out, so he's on his way along wid his friend Sardar couple...and takes along Taashi wid her...bt again even he's convinced by Taashi....
Bt now Arjun's started to fall for her...n now they r having a party to celebrate their wedding...n out-of-nowhere Rohan comes in...his mom is related to the family...
Things to take note of: 
Taashi's the key bt she had to b sacrificed or killed...Arjun, his parents n his sisters wer against that...anything but sacrifice...and they love Taashi
So these are the good ones...
Chacha, Buasa n her husband are the Bad ones n wanna kill her...
They have convinced the good ones that that they wont kill her, bt thats just for saying..they will kill her nt informig the others...
So this is a small brief about the show till now!!!!
Yes, the show is superfast...all this has happened only in around 40 episodes only..!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

superclub9ANIROCKSJia1-Sarah-burgerchaap

-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
wow thank u so  much! very interesting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

superclub9dwsc

ANIROCKS Groupbie
ANIROCKS
ANIROCKS

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah the show is better than most others.it has element of surprise,royalty,mystery,supernatural things nd a superb luv triangle.must watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

superclub9dwscburgerchaap

dwsc Goldie
dwsc
dwsc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
wow Ani...u've explained better than the essay i've written up there..!!!!WinkSmileSmileSmileSmile (not sarcastic)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index