Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Weekend Chat Club #5 - A Warm Welcome! (Page 43)

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
this cc has been the most popular one for some reason! but that's good.. u know another reason i love this forum is because of the moderators. they don't interfere in anything you do (unless definitely needed)... we pretty much have all the freedom and can do whatever we like. i am a casual member of two others and the mods don't let members do much on their own unless its strictly related to the show.

i agree wid you, members shudn't be leaving. thats what me and ankita were talking abt last night. we have taken everything the show has offered so far in stride so why not this? i agree some think that KW fans are going to ruin the peace and all but they have taken a step towards trying not to do that and i think we should give them a chance. its only fair, don't u think?

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Yea, they shud b given a chance. So far they seem friendly and peaceful and no bashing has happened but u never know. Im not at all disappointed with this track. It will add more spice and with kw entry hopefully more trps and ultimately d show is abt savan. D only thing i dont get is why kw cameo is extended to one month instead of just 2 weeks.
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
what? its been extended to one month? who said? where?? i am shocked...Shocked

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Me too was in total shock. I didnt know until su confirmed it in amy post. I really dont know how she knows though. I mean cameo arent suppose 2 b that long.
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
a cameo: 15 days to one month to.... = OH NO!!!! darn it...
maybe its 15 days in the show technically but numerous episodes if you know what i mean! either way, i don't wanna see him after the first week of jan or so!
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Hey guys im bk!
I also read sunaina's post and i ws shocked! One month is too much mehn! it should be for just 2weeekss! urgh!
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
welcome bk nisha! i am in a state of shock.. my mind is jumping to so many different conclusions all at once..
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Me neither i dont mind him there 4 2 weeks but def not in jan. This show belongs b AB only. If all other tracks ran 4 abt a week, i dont see any logic in 1 month for this one. If thats d case i think bhph might start 2 drag, which has not happened so far.

Go to top