Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicy_tikka thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

yeah me too! i know who i am for but wonder who's mine. my list isn't funny cuz i dont really want anything this year..😕
she wants us to post the gifts in the same thread right where we signed up?

yea i should think so....not too sure! will ask Gina! :)
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bye nisha, have a gr8 week. Catch up tomorrow.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
bye nisha... have fun 2morrow

@davi: ohh yeah i agree with you!
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
so its just the two of us here now lol
Davi thumbnail
AlwaYS fun chattin with u jhan. Looks like d cc was super popular this week. Loving it. Why r our friends leavin d forum. We shudnt let kw fans chase us away right?
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
this cc has been the most popular one for some reason! but that's good.. u know another reason i love this forum is because of the moderators. they don't interfere in anything you do (unless definitely needed)... we pretty much have all the freedom and can do whatever we like. i am a casual member of two others and the mods don't let members do much on their own unless its strictly related to the show.

i agree wid you, members shudn't be leaving. thats what me and ankita were talking abt last night. we have taken everything the show has offered so far in stride so why not this? i agree some think that KW fans are going to ruin the peace and all but they have taken a step towards trying not to do that and i think we should give them a chance. its only fair, don't u think?
Davi thumbnail
Yea, they shud b given a chance. So far they seem friendly and peaceful and no bashing has happened but u never know. Im not at all disappointed with this track. It will add more spice and with kw entry hopefully more trps and ultimately d show is abt savan. D only thing i dont get is why kw cameo is extended to one month instead of just 2 weeks.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
what? its been extended to one month? who said? where?? i am shocked...😲

Davi thumbnail
Me too was in total shock. I didnt know until su confirmed it in amy post. I really dont know how she knows though. I mean cameo arent suppose 2 b that long.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
a cameo: 15 days to one month to.... = OH NO!!!! darn it...
maybe its 15 days in the show technically but numerous episodes if you know what i mean! either way, i don't wanna see him after the first week of jan or so!