Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Weekend Chat Club #5 - A Warm Welcome! (Page 19)

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
yeah u shud go to bombay....its amazing..the crowd and all the places, ull just love it....
hmmm the weather is really hot here..it rains once in a while.....bt its mostly hot.....i wish it could snow in ghana Disapprove ive only seen fake snow...thts when i went to dubai this summer..we went to dubai ski..it ws amazing...really cold in there, and i loved the snow, even tho it was fake lol......
so wt r ur plans after ur done with uni? u wanna go bk to india?

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

yeah u shud go to bombay....its amazing..the crowd and all the places, ull just love it....
hmmm the weather is really hot here..it rains once in a while.....bt its mostly hot.....i wish it could snow in ghana Disapprove ive only seen fake snow...thts when i went to dubai this summer..we went to dubai ski..it ws amazing...really cold in there, and i loved the snow, even tho it was fake lol......
so wt r ur plans after ur done with uni? u wanna go bk to india?

ohhh if you like to, take some snow from usLOL.. got almost 2 ft. of it last week. i will only go back to india for visits now. we have gotten US citizenship so won't be going back permanently!
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
nisha, don't you wanna go to sleep dear? it must be after 1am there now. hopefully i am not keeping you up.
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
hahaa i would love to do that!
oh klkl......bt im sure its more fun there in the states!
so i ws wtching baat hamari pakki hai..the friday episode cos i missed it..damn shravan luks so fine without the beard! Shravan is handsome mehn! Wink and the mandira gurl is totally falling for the guy! lool....
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

nisha, don't you wanna go to sleep dear? it must be after 1am there now. hopefully i am not keeping you up.

its 10mins to 2 Tongue dont worry, ill be going in like 20mins..im just not sleeeppyyy....plus today is sat...gonna wake up late tomro so dont worry Big smile
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
yeah shravan looks so much better clean shaven.. (altho i was getting used to the beard)

anyway, i have to cook dinner tonight so im gonna go get that started now. it was amazing talking to you dear. hopefully, i'll catch you again tomorrow or something!
good night.. sleep well !!!!

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Was also nice talkin to u!
Goodnite! Big smile

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
hey anyone up?