Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Weekend Chat Club #5 - A Warm Welcome! (Page 18)

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

@nisha: yeah me too.. when i saw ranbir on the promos, i was like errmmm okkay..
yeah both priyanka and deepika freak me out.. their accents are totally out of this world... god knows where they get it from. besides, deepika really needs a costume designerLOL
16 years? oh wow.. i've been here for 7 yrs now but been back to india only onceCry...i really miss my family especially during the weddings. in 7 years, i've missed 14 of them.Shocked another one coming up in feb and only dad gets to goOuch oh lol i guess dat must be boring for you to read..
what will you be doing after going to india? i m sure you'll continue studies but what do u wanna pursue?

nope it wasnt boring! ohh so u were in india before? so wait, is it just u and ur dad in the states?
aww i noe india is really fun..esp the wedddings and all.its so lively...and its just different u noe....when i went to india this summer i dint even wanna come bk.....
yup im gonna continue my studies there..im into business...so i wanna do business administration in university.....tho i herd its not an easy course at all! bt well, i herd uni is tough, wtva course it is!
wt abt u? wt r u studying in uni?

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

Anyway watch band baja baraat nice movie I watched last night only..... If you are really free Then there is challenge from my side... Whosever can watch whole Ram Gopal Verma Ki Aag movie , treat from my side....LOL

RGV ki aag?? please don't be so cruelLOLLOL i was so disgusted by the promos that didn't have courage to check out the actual movieLOL

i'll watch BBB soon. heard its good till interval but gets boring later
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

nope it wasnt boring! ohh so u were in india before? so wait, is it just u and ur dad in the states?
aww i noe india is really fun..esp the wedddings and all.its so lively...and its just different u noe....when i went to india this summer i dint even wanna come bk.....
yup im gonna continue my studies there..im into business...so i wanna do business administration in university.....tho i herd its not an easy course at all! bt well, i herd uni is tough, wtva course it is!

yeah i was born & brought up in india then moved here. no my family is here (mom dad & bro) but only dad is going back for the weddingOuch... i am studying chemical engineering which let me tell you is really hard. business admin sounds good.. might be a little tough there but you'll be fine, i am sure! do you family/relatives in india?
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Lol Ive also not wtched ram gopal varma ki aag..luks like such a crappy movie!
desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Anyway watch band baja baraat nice movie I watched last night only..... If you are really free Then there is challenge from my side... Whosever can watch whole Ram Gopal Verma Ki Aag movie , treat from my side....LOL

RGV ki aag?? please don't be so cruelLOLLOL i was so disgusted by the promos that didn't have courage to check out the actual movieLOL

i'll watch BBB soon. heard its good till interval but gets boring later
yeah I am not cruel .... Challenge is challenge if you have guts... okay next choice is Kites.... 
BBB is good movie... couple of kissing scene too...
Here is link from where you can download all new movies...
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

yeah I am not cruel .... Challenge is challenge if you have guts... okay next choice is Kites.... 
BBB is good movie... couple of kissing scene too...
Here is link from where you can download all new movies...

i have seen kites.. Big smile the most idiotic movie i have ever seen ( no offense kites fans)

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

yeah i was born & brought up in india then moved here. no my family is here (mom dad & bro) but only dad is going back for the weddingOuch... i am studying chemical engineering which let me tell you is really hard. business admin sounds good.. might be a little tough there but you'll be fine, i am sure! do you family/relatives in india?

ohh chemical engineering! my sis is in her last year of uni! and shes doing food process engineering..and she told me its really tough..she cant wait to graduate lol....
Oh yes i have a lot of relatives in pune! thts why im going there...i have my cousins, aunties, and some other relatives..and thts where all of my friends r .... so when i go to india nxt yr ill prolly stay with one of my relatives or rent a house there!
i really like bombay, bt i dont have any relatives there...just one, and shes a distant relative, and i dont even noe her so well........
r u also in ur final year of uni?
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

ohh chemical engineering! my sis is in her last year of uni! and shes doing food process engineering..and she told me its really tough..she cant wait to graduate lol....
Oh yes i have a lot of relatives in pune! thts why im going there...i have my cousins, aunties, and some other relatives..and thts where all of my friends r .... so when i go to india nxt yr ill prolly stay with one of my relatives or rent a house there!
i really like bombay, bt i dont have any relatives there...just one, and shes a distant relative, and i dont even noe her so well........
r u also in ur final year of uni?

oh good you'll be surrounded with people you know then! i would love to go to bombay too sometime. food process engg is definitely tough. i have a friend doing that too and she literally cries sometimes.. anyhow.. i am in 2nd year. technically 3rd but i changed from pharmacy to CE so got a year behind. howz the weather there in ghana?

Go to top