Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Weekend Chat Club #5 - A Warm Welcome! (Page 16)

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
hello hello hello? anyone here?
sorry ankita & jignesh: i had to sign off cuz we got bombarded with customers then one problem after another and so yeah..

@jignesh: i read what happened... oh dear! m glad you found out the right moment otherwise problem ho jaati..
@anki: what kind of novels do you read?

hey gina & nisha... are you guys still here?

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
yes im here! ...Smile
whatt u doing?
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
oh good u're here! i am just listening to music, checking out three different forums at the same time and eating cheetos...
how abt you?wats d time there now in ghana?
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Lol im also listening to music!
Its now 12.45am...and im so not sleepy! Tongue
Came back from dinner like an hr ago..
im just using facebook atm...fb is so boring noww...pftt
wt time is it theree?
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
i know fb is very boring now! earlier i used to play farmville on it but i got sooo addicted to it that i had to stop myself from going to fb for longer than 5-7 minutes. and now, i only check my account every other day or so! not much to do there anymore other than read what people are eating, angry about etc etc LOL
its 6:55pm here right now.. so about a 6 hours difference between us.
you're going to watch "no problem" right? lemme know how it is... i read the reviews and they are always misleading.
spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
haha yea i noe....i go on fb just to stalk my friends...and sometimes their status can be so stupid it just surprises me.....sometimes they write stuff tht people dont even care abt....it just annoys me lol
im not sure...maybe i might go wtch it..ill defo let u noe hw it is if i go wtch it..bt i herd its a very funny movie!
i went to wtch break ke baad some few days ago! and i loved it! imran khan is soooo cutee Embarrassed Gosh! hes too handsome..hv u wtched break ke baad? my frends were like its crappy bt i liked itt...
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
yeah i saw break ke baad online only 2 days ago.. i personally thought it was alright. i liked the concept of the movie but for some reason, deepika padukone really freaks me out. (no offense)
i like imraan more than ranbir actually. everyone in the industry keep saying that ranbir has a brighter future but i see imran with a more successful graph than ranbir... i don't know! that guy has come class.
hw long hv u been in ghana for?
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
oh by the way, you know shobra who just recently joined the forums? she asked me to ask you that are you angry with herConfused she said you guys were talking and all of a sudden, you seemed to get angry and left. i don't know! if you could scrap her or pm her, i think she would feel betterEmbarrassed

Go to top