Weekend Chat Club #5 - A Warm Welcome! - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by desi_lover_guy

yeah I am not cruel .... Challenge is challenge if you have guts... okay next choice is Kites.... 
BBB is good movie... couple of kissing scene too...
Here is link from where you can download all new movies...

i have seen kites.. 😃 the most idiotic movie i have ever seen ( no offense kites fans)

Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

yeah i was born & brought up in india then moved here. no my family is here (mom dad & bro) but only dad is going back for the wedding... i am studying chemical engineering which let me tell you is really hard. business admin sounds good.. might be a little tough there but you'll be fine, i am sure! do you family/relatives in india?

ohh chemical engineering! my sis is in her last year of uni! and shes doing food process engineering..and she told me its really tough..she cant wait to graduate lol....
Oh yes i have a lot of relatives in pune! thts why im going there...i have my cousins, aunties, and some other relatives..and thts where all of my friends r .... so when i go to india nxt yr ill prolly stay with one of my relatives or rent a house there!
i really like bombay, bt i dont have any relatives there...just one, and shes a distant relative, and i dont even noe her so well........
r u also in ur final year of uni?
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

ohh chemical engineering! my sis is in her last year of uni! and shes doing food process engineering..and she told me its really tough..she cant wait to graduate lol....
Oh yes i have a lot of relatives in pune! thts why im going there...i have my cousins, aunties, and some other relatives..and thts where all of my friends r .... so when i go to india nxt yr ill prolly stay with one of my relatives or rent a house there!
i really like bombay, bt i dont have any relatives there...just one, and shes a distant relative, and i dont even noe her so well........
r u also in ur final year of uni?

oh good you'll be surrounded with people you know then! i would love to go to bombay too sometime. food process engg is definitely tough. i have a friend doing that too and she literally cries sometimes.. anyhow.. i am in 2nd year. technically 3rd but i changed from pharmacy to CE so got a year behind. howz the weather there in ghana?
yeah u shud go to bombay....its amazing..the crowd and all the places, ull just love it....
hmmm the weather is really hot here..it rains once in a while.....bt its mostly hot.....i wish it could snow in ghana 😒 ive only seen fake snow...thts when i went to dubai this summer..we went to dubai ski..it ws amazing...really cold in there, and i loved the snow, even tho it was fake lol......
so wt r ur plans after ur done with uni? u wanna go bk to india?
Originally posted by spicy_tikka

yeah u shud go to bombay....its amazing..the crowd and all the places, ull just love it....
hmmm the weather is really hot here..it rains once in a while.....bt its mostly hot.....i wish it could snow in ghana 😒 ive only seen fake snow...thts when i went to dubai this summer..we went to dubai ski..it ws amazing...really cold in there, and i loved the snow, even tho it was fake lol......
so wt r ur plans after ur done with uni? u wanna go bk to india?

ohhh if you like to, take some snow from us😆.. got almost 2 ft. of it last week. i will only go back to india for visits now. we have gotten US citizenship so won't be going back permanently!
nisha, don't you wanna go to sleep dear? it must be after 1am there now. hopefully i am not keeping you up.
hahaa i would love to do that!
oh klkl......bt im sure its more fun there in the states!
so i ws wtching baat hamari pakki hai..the friday episode cos i missed it..damn shravan luks so fine without the beard! Shravan is handsome mehn! 😉 and the mandira gurl is totally falling for the guy! lool....
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

nisha, don't you wanna go to sleep dear? it must be after 1am there now. hopefully i am not keeping you up.

its 10mins to 2 😛 dont worry, ill be going in like 20mins..im just not sleeeppyyy....plus today is sat...gonna wake up late tomro so dont worry 😃
yeah shravan looks so much better clean shaven.. (altho i was getting used to the beard)

anyway, i have to cook dinner tonight so im gonna go get that started now. it was amazing talking to you dear. hopefully, i'll catch you again tomorrow or something!
good night.. sleep well !!!!

Was also nice talkin to u!
Goodnite! 😃