Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ankita

seems like it's a long cameo πŸ˜†

as members were predicting, they might sanchi and ranbir are childhood friends.

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
@nisha: yeah I'm in the states. I've never been to central or south India so would live to go there once.
spicy_tikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

@nisha: yeah I'm in the states. I've never been to central or south India so would live to go there once.

wow luckyy uu..im sure its sooo much fun there!
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good evening jhanvi

how are you

hows the weather

well lets see how the show progresses

but i need one one promo

any way i hope we see a chemistry between ranbir and sanchi too
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi anki. I dont mind if its a long cameo as long as its still a cameo. I like this idea of childhood friends. Mayb kw cud get pratap and mama to accept shravan once he becomes resp. @nisha Ive got friends in pune. Ive never been there, wud love 2 go. I hear its gr8 for shopping too.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@JK- just thought to drop here!πŸ˜†....since no one is on the forum as such right now!πŸ˜†

@Anku- We will dear.....sabr kar, sabr ka fal meetha hota hai.πŸ˜†.......And Ranbir-Sanchi chemistry- We will surely get to see thatπŸ˜‰....KW and Ankita are really good actors'! So there will be chemistry physics biology...oops not biologyπŸ˜†....everything!πŸ˜†....
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Davi

Hi anki. I dont mind if its a long cameo as long as its still a cameo. I like this idea of childhood friends. Mayb kw cud get pratap and mama to accept shravan once he becomes resp. @nisha Ive got friends in pune. Ive never been there, wud love 2 go. I hear its gr8 for shopping too.

@bold- I agree. 😊
spicy_tikka thumbnail
yeah davi, its a really really nice place....and the shopping is great! there r sooo many malls, and soo many places to hang around πŸ˜ƒ which part of india hv u visited?
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good evening davita , ships you seem like over the moon or something

so guys whats the plan for the weekend

i mean ships you should somehow find something to do or preoccupy you or else sunday will seem very long to youπŸ˜‰\

guys i am so excited for the new track (not so much as shipra)

but still i love weekends

it feels so luxurious to be able to get up late on sundays

i have downloaded some movies will catch up those and in general laze around what about you all
spicy_tikka thumbnail
my weekend is the usual....will go out for dinner tonightt....and then sunday is just gonna b a lazy lazy day..might go wtch an indian movie at the mall..they r playing "no problem"..i herd its a really good movie..and its really funny..so might go wtch tht