Weekend Chat Club #5 - A Warm Welcome! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Morning nisha and jhan. Hows is d weekend goin?
Morning Davi! i was offline by the time you came here last night so couldn't reply back..

my weekend's going Gr8... 😆 m so happy my exams are over! plus i love my working schedule for next week although i won't be online here at all in that case!😳

how abt you? how was ur morning and wat r d plans for the rest of the day?
Hellooo jhanvi and davi!
Weekend is going good! im on holidays now, so just chilling with friends 😛 and waiting for christmas and new yrs day...more chillingg!
Hws it with u guyss?
hey nisha,
where r u from? (sorry i forgot in case u told me earlier already)😳

i will be going shopping tomorrow as i've been putting it off for three weeks now due to exams. my plans for Xmas and New Years aren't huge.. just planning to chill out my family n friends. my cousin will be here after god knows how long so really excited for that too.hehehe

alright guys! time to drive to work now.. catch u later! have a rocking day😳
My morn was just a big relief coz visitors left. For past 2 days we had family visitors, like 10 ppl in my house. So i had 2 sleep on couch, tried to sneak onto d forum wheneva i got a chance and bhph online. Now im tryin to recover. So we all done with exams for d yr, party. Whats ur gals plans for xmas and new yrs?
Have a gr8 day at work jhan, catch u after work here.
hey jhanvi..
im from Ghana....a country in africa...although ill be shifting to india early nxt yr...for studies...although i wanna go to canada...for pre university..bt i hvnt applied yett...so it all depends....bt it india is already planned, so ill b going there
ohh nice ur weekend sounds fun!....its been long since i went shoppingg...ws busy with exams and all....
over here, we spend new yrs with fam and frends as well, bt first its like we all go for dinner with fam, and then we leave them and go clubbing with our friends 😛 so its pretty much fun...
wts ur plan for christmas and new yrs davi?
Probably go out with cousins and friends and party till next yr. Whats d plan 4 this weekend? Pls can u explain what alevels and olevels are, coz we dont have that in sa?