Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what are the cvs doing?

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
where the heck is sasha?

Not to mention Dev and meera?

i mean i know all three are quitting the show...but i thought they were kind of important people to the story...especially Dev, so don't they deserve a proper farewell?

i mean i would like to know what happened to the characters whether it be a good or bad ending, it is better than the characters just disappearing into thin air... Don't u think so???

in my opinion i wish dev and meera wouldn't leave...especially dev? he is important to the story...he still has not gotten punished completely for his deeds and not to mention i want to see his reaction when his child is born...i mean i can't believe dev's reaction....he is a father for gods sake....something that naintara could never make possible for him...but he does not even show any emotion or acknowledgement as if its only geet's baby...

don't get me wrong i do like it in a way because he is not getting in between maaneet...but still dev is human and so shouldn't he show at least some emotion?

anyways back to the point i think the way that cvs show the introduction of the character so well and a little dramatized...shouldn't they also give them a proper farewell ending instead of them vanishing into thin air?

even though i never liked sasha and still hate her guts but she still affects the greatness of the show.  i  like sasha more than tasha. i feel like sasha is better at portraying her evil side...

is it just me or do u guys also think the same???

Edited by zeynab111 - 17 December 2010 at 7:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgsparikh

naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
great question! 

I guess they will go missing forever just like the other two Khurana relatives (suspended animation in Canada foreverLOL) without any proper explanations.
Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naamteeg

great question! 

I guess they will go missing forever just like the other two Khurana relatives (suspended animation in Canada foreverLOL) without any proper explanations.

yea but don't u think dev is a little more of a important character than them too? i dont know but i think at least we should know what happens to dev.
naamteeg Senior Member
naamteeg
naamteeg

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeynab111

Originally posted by naamteeg

great question! 

yea but don't u think dev is a little more of a important character than them too? i dont know but i think at least we should know what happens to dev.

Yup you are right dev is an important character and the writers have to have a good exit strategy for him. If I were the writers it would be a cinch for me to finish off his character... Send him off to "chakki Pisso" for life. LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top