Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG Pooja!!!!!!!(MaanEtLover) (Page 4)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyDancing
Hehe Party timeeeeeeee...Party
But Jas i was gonna make thread for her:((
Lol koi baat nahii

Hhaha Lets Partyy!!DancingParty

<font color="#990000">Congrats Kanchuuu!!!!!</font>
Party




Thank you thank you !!
OMG didn't it took me foreve to become goldie ?
Finally mission successful.
Awwh ! Thank you for even thinking of making it.
So sweet of my kanchi



No problemmm kanchuu
Hehehe Lol now next is dazzler!! i guess hmm tesko lagi ta year nai lacha hola hamlai hehe
But dont quit lol
Awww...hehe No prob kanchu!



Only a year ?
it will take me fully 5 year I think LOL
Oh you will do it in a month !! Isn't it 5000 posts ?


In a Month?? lol in dreams may be
It will take me a year or soo to do it hehe
Nope its 3000..hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
OK Pooja and Shreya tum donno he Maat pay karo Bill keyon ke Bill Abb main Maaneet ko Bhejju geeROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

I love how all our names is in Gold !! gold everywhere !! LOL
Color of the day is Gold !!


I know hehe Goldie day today lol
Btw timi Fb ma kina na ako i am waiting for u!!Unhappy



FB ?
Its so hard to come in FB ! I mean like 2 windows in phone !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaspreetm2815

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

I love how all our names is in Gold !! gold everywhere !! LOL
Color of the day is Gold !!


I know hehe Goldie day today lol
Btw timi Fb ma kina na ako i am waiting for u!!Unhappy



FB ?
Its so hard to come in FB ! I mean like 2 windows in phone !


Ohhh lala..kei chaina
hehe
Pachii kura garaula FB ma!!:)
phone ma huncha ki busy chau aaja pani hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-jaspreetm2815

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815


OK Pooja and Shreya tum donno he Maat pay karo Bill keyon ke Bill Abb main Maaneet ko Bhejju geeROFLROFLROFL


Jas just send it to my pati Mr.Khurana !!
He will be deligted to pay bills of Mrs.Khurana [Me] & his sali's LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

OK Pooja and Shreya tum donno he Maat pay karo Bill keyon ke Bill Abb main Maaneet ko Bhejju geeROFLROFLROFL


Lol thats a good idea hehe
Say to maan that his Dear Wife and saali's I touch bill it is...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-jaspreetm2815

-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyDancing
Hehe Party timeeeeeeee...Party
But Jas i was gonna make thread for her:((
Lol koi baat nahii

Hhaha Lets Partyy!!DancingParty

<font color="#990000">Congrats Kanchuuu!!!!!</font>
Party




Thank you thank you !!
OMG didn't it took me foreve to become goldie ?
Finally mission successful.
Awwh ! Thank you for even thinking of making it.
So sweet of my kanchi



No problemmm kanchuu
Hehehe Lol now next is dazzler!! i guess hmm tesko lagi ta year nai lacha hola hamlai hehe
But dont quit lol
Awww...hehe No prob kanchu!



Only a year ?
it will take me fully 5 year I think LOL
Oh you will do it in a month !! Isn't it 5000 posts ?


In a Month?? lol in dreams may be

It will take me a year or soo to do it hehe

Nope its 3000..hehe



3000 ? Oh wow !! My 1 year is gonna go on making post now !! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 12848

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
OK Pooja and Shreya main abb Maan ko kahu gee ke tumari gharwalli buth kharrcha kar batti hain and salliya ve kush kam naiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Somebody please do a Pooja!!!

2

Author: hira5431   Replies: 11   Views: 1043

hira5431 11 1043 30 June 2010 at 1:04pm by hira5431

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index