Sasural Genda Phool

sona's track big spoilers, and tracks after that..

kris_patel125 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so since i have watched sona's track in OBS everyone should be happy to know that soon after the picnic her track will end 

spolier ahead

so at the picnic suhana will get even more jealous because ishaan will be seen even more close to sona. they will play on the same cricket team he picks her over suhana, then suhana gets mad at him and at night she wants to go sleep in badi maa's room but seeing sona sleep with badi ma, suhana will get even more jealous, she'll cry ishaan will feel bad, once they come home suhana gets invited to suli sudi's party, she wants ishaan to come with her, but what happens is that sona without knowing will take ishaan to a disco, suhana will be pissed, suhana, ishaan and sona argue suhana slaps sona😃 , then suhana says she'll leave ishaan, but she realizes she loves ishaan and tells him she loves him alot and she stays. this is when the honeymoon track will start where in ishaan and suhana go on their honeymoon and oh ya panna's husband leaves their house about this time..... 

this is how it happened in OBS so if cvs decide to change a few things up dont blame me.. just so u guys kno the whole earring scene track was not in OBS they added that after the movie scene track, they were suppose to go on a picnic but that's been delayed😡 for more jealous crap!!!!

i just want suhana to realize her love for ishaan
well i am glad b/c in about a month they will prob start their honeymoon track ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for info bt
thr is an OBS discussion thread n ppl usually post spoilers over thr😳 or put  *spoiler* with * on ur thread name😳

Edited by gargi. - 13 years ago
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kris_patel125

so since i have watched sona's track in OBS everyone should be happy to know that soon after the picnic her track will end

spolier ahead

so at the picnic suhana will get even more jealous because ishaan will be seen even more close to sona. they will play on the same cricket team he picks her over suhana, then suhana gets mad at him and at night she wants to go sleep in badi maa's room but seeing sona sleep with badi ma, suhana will get even more jealous, she'll cry ishaan will feel bad, once they come home suhana gets invited to suli sudi's party, she wants ishaan to come with her, but what happens is that sona without knowing will take ishaan to a disco, suhana will be pissed, suhana, ishaan and sona argue suhana slaps sona😃, then suhana says she'll leave ishaan, but she realizes she loves ishaan and tells him she loves him alot and she stays. this is when the honeymoon track will start where in ishaan and suhana go on their honeymoon and oh ya panna's husband leaves their house about this time.....

this is how it happened in OBS so if cvs decide to change a few things up dont blame me.. just so u guys kno the whole earring scene track was not in OBS they added that after the movie scene track, they were suppose to go on a picnic but that's been delayed😡for more jealous crap!!!!

i just want suhana to realize her love for ishaan
well i am glad b/c in about a month they will prob start their honeymoon track😃

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww i just waiting Sushaan's hoonymoon track.............i hope producers will go shoot...................on Goa.......a beach place,.....bhabha kya scene hoga sushaan's k...i can not wait now...................😛😛😛

kris_patel125 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg wow the honeymoon scennes in OBS do take place at the beach so hoping same for SGP😳
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG this is so exciting i just cant wait for the picnic track Suhana realizes her love after the picnic track this is gonna be so exciting Suhana will miss Ishaan i am so hhhhapppyyyyy Suhana tells Ishaan that she loves him OMG i am gonna die this is so koool i love it i hope the cv's doesnt delay the picnic track much but i am happy that Suhana will realize her love.......but i know i will hate Ishaan more and more because i cant see Suhaana hurt but thats okay as long as Suhana realizes her love lets just hope for the best the track is exciting no matter what happens Sushaan will be together soon INSHALLAH.......😃😃