Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet losing its charm? - Myopinion ;) (Page 5)

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Very well written post...

Completely agree with you... Earlier was all about I, Me, Myself and when he was falling for Geet he was completely in the denail mode... He couldn't take it that here was girl who was threatenting to change everything that he had set... who was threatening to blow off the hard exterior in which Maan had cucooned himself securely! So he was trying to push her away yet he all he thought about was her... so obviously he was frustrated and felt helpless... A feeling unknown and unacceptable to the Maan Singh Khurana! then came his anger... his way to shoo her and his feelings away... His anger at himself mixed with the hepless attraction for her gave rise to intense Kurbaan Hua sequence!

Then he came to know about her past... He couldn't let her go even then... He needed to hold her to himself if he wished to live and then he started caring for her... yet he had some traits of the old MSK in him... His passion never died it only subsided... which surfaced when once again he felt helpless for she was hesitent and yet not ready to give in to him completely... and then we saw roop tera mastana... It portrayed the intensity of his emotions... the will, the desire to hold her, to keep her close and to make her his completely so that no one, including Geet herself would never be able to take her away from him!

Once again when their egos collided they got separated... Slowly realization dawned on both that they may fight and may go apart but would not be able to separate and let the other go... Maan realized that he cannot have everything his way... he also started understanding her mental state/ her traumas and her insecurities coupled with her pregnancy only tending to make her more weak... so instead of asking her to give in... he gave in.... I bow with respect and gratitude to this man.... Love him to the core... so now when he is sorted out with his and his lady love's feelings... definitely he is contented and not helpless... he's not running away... his faith in her and their tomorrow puts him at peace and he's assured that they have a lifetime or even beyond of togetherness... and so he's patient and ready to wait knowing completely well that now she's not going anywhere... she's here to stay and willing to be his... and the fire? Well its still there... in his eyes... didn't we get a glimpse of it yesterdayEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2KissTheSky

mono123 Goldie
mono123
mono123

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
i agreeee with u complety but i just wished the would moved on with just staring at each other the chemistry is stillll awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshaaa.

MY PREDICTION;

I want MaaNeet to get married..and them some cute scenes..

& THEN SAMEERA's entry..
and Geet is ANGRYY at Maan..

And maan is angry at...because geet is leaving him because he didn't tell her about SAMEERA!
then I think we will get our ANGRY MAAN + Geet HUSBAND = Intense scenes ;P

Maan grabbin her and pinning her against the wall and saying..tum mujhe chor ke nahin jaa sakti..and geet is like... LEAVE me.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I would to see this trackk ;))

Don't LOSE hope guys.

We will geet MaaNeet backk ;))

i do hope ur prediction part comes true, but why do i get this feeling that the marriage might not happen at all...my prediction is arjun is going to arrange for the kidnap of anne and then blackmail maan that he should stop the marriage with geet or else he will harm anne...for that he wants free access to the house and what better way than as a wedding planner...and the same thing which happened in engagement will happen..only this time roles r reversed...it will be geet who will be jilted at the altar...bcoz maan cannot marry geet  fearing anne's safety or something like that....so i am keeping my fingers crossed and will believe the marriage only when i see it on screen...even i am praying the marriage does happen, after that whatever hardships come in their way they can handle it in their own style, be it sameera, or anne or arjun or nt or vicky or bankruptcy ...i am not raising my hopes for a SR, but i sure am hoping for a grand marriage....mainly bcoz i would hate seeing geet half married....
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I agree!!! Maneet is the best and love the development of their love!!!
a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MaanEetLover-

I m actually enjoying theor cute fight a lot !!

same here

Edited by a2zahid - 18 December 2010 at 4:19am
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
YAAR KISS NE KAHA HAMARA SHOW CHARM LOOSE KAR RAHA HAI MERE MUTABIK TU MAIN IS SERIAL KO ZYAADA CHANE LAGE HO DAY BY DAY .AB TU YEH MERI AADAT SE ZAROORAT BAN GAYA HAI AND OUR MANEET*GURTI PE TU MAIN DILL SE FIDA HU AND UN KI ELECTRIC CHEMISTRY HE TU IS SERIAL KE JAAN HAI JO ROZ BA ROZ AUR SUPERBBB HOTI JAA RAHI HAI.I M DYING TO SEE OUR GURMEET *MSK LOOK YAAR HE IS SOOOOOO HANDSOME AND OUR DRISHTI*GEET IS SOOOOOOO BEAUTIFULEmbarrassed
notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Thankyou for your replies ;)

Maaneet ARE BACK! :D

Go to top